Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE 9 NOV. 2020

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE  9 NOV. 2020 Empty
PostSubject: KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE 9 NOV. 2020   KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE  9 NOV. 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 4:25 pm

at 25:40 minutes.
This is the one Cavuto from Fox shut off within the first minute:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE 9 NOV. 2020   KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE  9 NOV. 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 4:46 pm

Hehehe, synchronicity strikes again. We posted within two minutes of one another. Go team! cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE 9 NOV. 2020   KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE  9 NOV. 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 5:10 pm

Oops.  I just liked my own post.  hahaha!  Are we having fun yet?  (I'm so pissed at these connivers.  lol)  I was aiming for your post.  

Should I just tell you here that I recall both Sidney P. and Sara Carter, I think it was, came out
validating Hammer, and I remember Shipp trying to reconcile that their info was in opposition to his
assertion.  

It's def very hard to take the time to go back over something like that.  My 'listen and read stack' is a 1/2 mile high. Never mind the constant new flow of info.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE 9 NOV. 2020   KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE  9 NOV. 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 5:26 pm

I just finished watching. KALEIGH WAS PISSED!!! KALEIGH WAS REALLY REALLY PISSED!!!

I can't wait for the dust to settle and it is shown beyond doubt that Trump won. I have two friends with sever TDS and when the truth comes out and Trump's win is announced all I'm going to need to do when I see them is say "four more years" and smile. It'll probably drive a stake into the heart of what friendship we have left. It's been walking on eggshells dicey with those two the past four years anyway.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE 9 NOV. 2020   KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE  9 NOV. 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 5:04 am

researcher wrote:
I just finished watching. KALEIGH WAS PISSED!!! KALEIGH WAS REALLY REALLY PISSED!!!

I can't wait for the dust to settle and it is shown beyond doubt that Trump won. I have two friends with sever TDS and when the truth comes out and Trump's win is announced all I'm going to need to do when I see them is say "four more years" and smile. It'll probably drive a stake into the heart of what friendship we have left. It's been walking on eggshells dicey with those two the past four years anyway.
If you have to always be on eggshells, they are not your friends...I could not function well around liberals, there are no liberals around here so I am not in a position to have to shoot anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE 9 NOV. 2020   KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE  9 NOV. 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KALEIGH PRESS CONFERENCE 9 NOV. 2020
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: