Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Believe It or Not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Believe It or Not Empty
PostSubject: Believe It or Not   Believe It or Not I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 7:31 am

You could put all the posts in here.  heehee It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD. 

https://www.sci-nature.vip/2020/09/its-official-researchers-have.html

"It's Official.  Researchers have discovered a second earth."

I had to go back to see if this was a parody acct.  Looks like they take themselves seriously.  I don't know if we should.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Believe It or Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believe It or Not   Believe It or Not I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 7:49 am

Here.  This will make the thread worth it.  hahaha...
This really COULD BE the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Believe It or Not ElnUuEqXgAA7uul?format=jpg&name=small

WHERE WE AT?  WHERE WE AT?  WHERE WE AT?
WE THERE YET?  WE THERE YET?  WE THERE YET?
bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Believe It or Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believe It or Not   Believe It or Not I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 10:12 am

Here's a real look into the future here on terra firma.  You might want to keep for further study.

https://repub.li/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/QuantumWkshpRpt20FINAL_Nav_0.pdf

This is the article covering the pdf.
https://repub.li/department-of-energy-blueprint-for-domestic-quantum-internet/
July 2020

A blueprint has been proposed by the Department of Energy (DOE) that describes how the US will create a quantum internet. The blueprint was announced at the Quantum Internet Workshop held by the DOE’s Office of Science. This roadmap report comes from decades of hard work among various scientific communities and government agencies. Moving to a quantum internet will secure communications, advance research, and improve daily lives in a variety of ways.
The release demonstrates the US Government’s future plans for computer networks. The technology will take telecommunications well past 5G and plays into the White House strategy of securing communications and protecting the safety of Americans. Data is precious and in a world of dwindling privacy, development of a trustworthy domestic network plan is far better than outsourcing it to adversarial nations. Banning Chinese telecommunications technology in US networks boosts the market requirement for more modern and futuristic solutions that will compete.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Believe It or Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believe It or Not   Believe It or Not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Believe It or Not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: