Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair Empty
PostSubject: Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair   Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 11:40 am

https://morningconsult.com/form/tracking-voter-trust-in-elections/

Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair
An ongoing survey research project to gauge how voters are responding to unprecedented electoral conditions
Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair Mc-election-trust-tracker-hero-1

By: Nick Laughlin and Peyton Shelburne | Last Updated: Nov. 9, 2020

Three days after every major media outlet called the election for former Vice President Joe Biden, President Donald Trump has shown no signs of conceding as he continues to push baseless claims of widespread fraud. The campaign he is waging against the integrity of the election, which first took root months ago, has had a major impact on how Republicans perceive the results, according to new Morning Consult polling. 
This latest survey, conducted Nov. 6-9, 2020 among 1,987 registered voters nationwide, is part of an ongoing research project to gauge the level of trust Americans have in their electoral system. Results will be updated on this page weekly.

KEY TAKEAWAYS - 11.9.20

7 in 10 Republicans say the 2020 election was not free and fair: 48 percent of Republicans say it “definitely” was not free and fair, and another 22 percent say it “probably” was not. That’s twice the share of Republicans who said the race would not be free and fair just before the election.
Republicans are most skeptical of the Pennsylvania results: Just 23 percent of Republican voters say they believe the results in the Keystone State are reliable, and no more than 3 in 10 say the same about the results in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin. Additionally, even for states like Texas and Florida, where Trump is projected to safely win, Democrats are more likely than Republicans to say the results are reliable. 
Overall trust in elections plummets among Republicans: Prior to the election, 68 percent of GOP voters said they had at least some trust in the U.S. election system. Post-election, that dropped to 34 percent. Democratic trust, meanwhile, jumped from 66 percent to 78 percent.
Among voters who doubt the 2020 election’s validity, mail-in voting is seen as the main culprit: Nearly 4 in 5 voters who say they don’t believe the election was free and fair cite widespread voter fraud caused by mail-in voting as a reason why. Additionally, 72 percent cite ballot tampering as a reason and 51 percent say the media gave the candidates unequal attention. 
Despite outstanding concerns, most voters don’t expect the results to be overturned: 63 percent of registered voters, including 75 percent of Democrats and 45 percent of Republicans, say it is unlikely that the election results will be overturned.
Back to top Go down

Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair Empty
PostSubject: Georgia: Fulton County said they were shutting down the vote count at 10:30pm … only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00am…   Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 11:40 am

Georgia: Fulton County said they were shutting down the vote count at 10:30pm … only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00am…

David Shafer

Bookmark
 Save as PDF
 My Authors

Let me repeat. Fulton County elections officials told the media and our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m. 
No one disputes that Fulton County elections officials falsely announced that the counting of ballots would stop at 10:30 p.m. No one disputes that Fulton County elected officials unlawfully resumed the counting of ballots after our observers left the center. 
The @ajc is gaslighting you when they report that there is no evidence of irregularity in the election. 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair   Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 7:14 am

Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair EmhDvu-XcAIhIsZ?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair   Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 7:44 pm

Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair EmvZ1xEXUAUajky?format=jpg&name=large

Now to find who it was from DHS cyber security that got fired and put this pkg together.

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/471577-dhs-cyber-agency-invests-in-election-auditing-tool-to-secure-2020

"Arlo" program is being used in Georgia. Soros links everywhere

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair   Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 7:57 pm

continuing above story:  https://theamericanreport.org/2020/11/13/dhs-cyber-director-chris-krebs-and-deputy-director-matt-travis-tied-to-clapper-who-commandeered-hammer-scorecard/

It's all here, but won't let me copy it.  Good heavens, what a stench.  Looks like Clapper headed up
this decision.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair   Election Trust Tracker: Republican Trust in Elections Plummets as 7 in 10 Say 2020 Election Was Not Free and Fair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1