Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now Empty
PostSubject: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 12:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whUGwjpc00U

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 12:26 pm

AJ's got the platform.  OH MY GOODNESS.  He's calling out everybody!  LOL.

But anybody watching is getting an ear full.

Aerial view:  https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1327668419911577600

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 12:32 pm

I listened while I was working on the fence. I guess it was around 11 central time until I had to stop. Bright sun, wind and leaves blowing with warm temps and short sleeves. It felt as if something was about to happen --like sensing it in the air.  "Stop the  steal" !!!!!   I do hope this movement continues or they will just roll over us.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 12:37 pm

GOD has raised up  an Army !   Not only are we are in good hands, we ARE the army. 

Earlier Mike Lindell:  (35 sec)  https://twitter.com/la_cates/status/1327669051448061955

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 12:42 pm

POTUS took a drive through the Parade :  https://twitter.com/TaylorRMarshall/status/1327642416778780673

A Kaleigh tweet.  The crowds   NOTE THE TIME!  Wink

Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now Emy_c45W4AEOiFI?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 3:11 pm

Capital police estimated around 250,000 marchers.

Notice -

no cars burning
no graffiti
no pussy hats
no looting
no shooting
no fights
no arrests
no broken windows
no burning buildings
no threats to burn down the White House (looking at you, Madonna)

And the far left calls us dangerous and delusional.

Just for fun and just because - Alex Jones starts at 2:48:55

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 9:16 pm

I haven't watched any news.  Doesn't sound good:

RSBN Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now 1f1fa-1f1f8
@RSBNetwork
3h

After seeing the violence inflicted on Trump supporters by Biden voters in DC tonight, it is clear now more than ever.

Trump must win.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 8:25 am

Some of last night's rumbles in DC

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1327740865545203717

https://thespectator.info/2020/11/15/stabbing-reported-in-dc-as-proud-boys-and-antifa-clash-in-streets-of-nations-capital/

https://yournews.com/2020/11/15/1926092/radical-left-garbagetrump-blasts-antifa-scum-silent-media-as-maga/

https://thenewamerican.com/bidens-enforcers-antifa-attacks-pro-trump-stop-the-steal-demonstrators/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 5:10 pm

Here's a vid of them beating on a disabled man.
https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/status/1327806157981933568/video/1

Another, attack from behind.  F-n' animals

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/status/1327777552564424706/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 5:15 pm

This is SICK !!!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
2h

WATCH: D.C. Cops Direct Trump-Supporters into Gauntlet of Protesters, Do Nothing When They Are Assaulted [size=0]https://breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/11/15/watch-d-c-cops-direct-trump-supporters-into-gauntlet-of-protesters-do-nothing-when-they-are-assaulted/ via
@BreitbartNews
. These thugs and lowlifes only stalked and attacked when most of the tens of thousands of people had left town. Ran away earlier![/size]

Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now M9Pi03SF?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Do you see the guy with the black helmet and backpack?  That's antifa.  I saw a vid earlier from another
city, and many were dressed like that, attacking people in street clothes. 

How much abuse must we tolerate?  Especially when I can't help but feel we are not reaching the masses by any means.  Is the point civil war?  That means the structure of ALL society has in fact BROKEN.
The Patriots I hear are ok with martial law for a time to clean things up and restore law and order.

Freedom at any cost does not mean Freedom at any avoidable cost. But I abhor violence anyway, in any shape or form...I wish it was going to stop soon, but I don't guess it will.

And what ninny thought the streets would remain safe after dark?  Good grief.  No organizer thought to make that clear?   Alot of pawns out there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 6:01 pm

Andy Ngo is qualified to speak to it.

Jason Whitlock
@WhitlockJason
11h

The events from last night are sickening. The facade of fighting racism with racism/fascism must end. These are domestic terror organizations. Andy Ngo, you are the patriot and journalist we all need to be. Thank you for your service.

Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now 2w71OcJP_normalAndy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
· Nov 14
The wanton violence in the nation’s capital today demonstrates that BLM-antifa is not going away. They’re emboldened. They are an existential threat to the Constitution & liberal democracy. My upcoming book explains how we got here & how we can stop them:

--------------------
(me:Of course they're emboldened.  They do as they please with immunity.
How is it that the DC police funneled Patriots into the antifa gauntlet?
What point are we proving?  Shit's out of control?  Yeah, we got that.Was that good tv?  It didn't make it onto tv.  Do you know how many broken lives there are out of 2020?  What happens if society says the hell with Trump. Just somebody-anybody, get us out of this mess)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 6:49 am

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
2h

@DCPoliceDept
are asking for help in identifying these suspects who were filmed assaulting people yesterday after the

Here we go:  some arrests.
https://mpdc.dc.gov/release/arrests-made-aggravated-assault-offense-1700-block-i-street-northwest

approximately 4:00 pm, the suspects were involved in a collaborative effort to incite violence during first ammendment assemblies at the listed location. One of the suspects struck the victim rendering him unconscious. Other suspects assaulted the victim and took his property. Four suspects were apprehended at the scene by responding officers.
On Saturday, November 14, 2020, the following suspects were arrested and charged as indicated below:
29-year-old Bobby Smalls, of Northeast, DC was arrested for Disorderly Conduct – Inciting Violence and Carrying a Dangerous Weapon after he was found to be in possession of a knife.
28-year-old Dashawna Gause, of Northeast, DC, was arrested for Disorderly Conduct – Inciting Violence and Possession of a Prohibited Weapon after she was found to be in possession of a Taser.
39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry, of Southwest, DC, was arrested for Disorderly Conduct – Inciting Violence, Aggravated Assault and Felon in Possession of a Firearm after he was found to be in possession of a handgun.
24-year-old Alexus Doris Owens, of No Fixed Address was arrested for Disorderly Conduct – Inciting Violence and Simple Assault.
Others are being sought. 
-------------------
That was last night (Sun) This a.m. the news is reporting 20 arrests.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 8:25 am

Even the best, the most noble and necessary of Revolutions have unavoidable consequences.  Do it anyway.  Come out of the Darkness and into the Light.
And bring all the good peoples with you.

Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now EECPBiXXUAAF6sd?format=jpg&name=medium

Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now EJeJUBPX0AASbnH?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 11:21 am

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/17/d-c-rioter-who-punched-out-trump-supporter-in-viral-video-is-registered-child-sex-offender-997241

Quite the rap sheet on one arrested perp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now   Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive TRUMP RALLY in DC on now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: