Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE

Go down 
+4
michael371
researcher
murray leslie
quietobserver
8 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE Empty
PostSubject: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:56 am

I never thought I'd post something from Pravda, but its pretty representative of how much of the world feels about us right now. Further and sadder, this editorial is factually accurate. I don't know about the hypothetical 'future' scenario discussed, but its certainly true they feel as though our intentions are exactly what's stated.

France, UK, US (FUKUS). The FUKUS Axis is the Evil Empire, whose policies are controlled by the lobbies and corporations which place politicians in power or else close ranks around them after neutering their more progressive policies. We are speaking about FUKUS in particular and NATO in general. And a re-run of Libya in Syria.
Has anyone heard the phrase "a no-fly zone" before? You know, the one that was used "to stop Gaddafi bombing his own people". He wasn't. When SKY News was asked by Saif al-islam al-Qathafi to show him where the alleged bombings had taken place, they were unable to find them.
Does anyone remember the claims that oil-rich Iraq posed "an immediate threat" to the USA and its allies? It didn't. Does anyone remember the claims that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction? He didn't and he said so, after Bush accused him of "stiffing" the world. The liar then was Bush, not Saddam Hussein.
Does anyone remember the lies that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons? They haven't. The UNO said so, and added that the probability was (duh!) that the ones using such weapons are the "opposition" (terrorists supported by NATO).
And now here we are again with the FUKUS Axis speaking about a "no-fly zone" initially near the Jordanian border, for humanitarian reasons, after American warplanes have already been stationed in the area.

• Print version

• evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE Art-ico-plus evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE Art-ico-minusFont Size

• Send to friend

Here is what will happen: a massive false flag operation will take place to incriminate the Syrian government, the FUKUS troops already on Syria's Jordanian border will move in, to "stop al-Qaeda taking control" of a situation they themselves started, there will be promises to Russia and China that the no-fly zone will be limited and regionalized.
Then after that there will be a spectacular mission creep, as we saw in Libya, then a manhunt will be launched against President Assad, and then children will be targeted (remember the Gaddafi grandchildren?) as "legitimate targets". Then we will see special forces on the ground ("we do not discuss the actions of special forces") and we will see an ever-growing army of Islamist fanatics entering the fray, financed by the Gulf Cooperation Council and backed by NATO.

This is the final stepping stone towards the Islamic Republic of Iran, and after this, the next stop on the line is Siberia (Russian Federation) and finally, the PR China.
Syria is the line in the sand. The West must be stopped. And now. Remember appeasement, and Hitler?

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/16-06-2013/124848-fukus_evil-0/

Last edited by quietobserver on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title change)
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 pm

what the fukus?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:44 pm

murray leslie wrote:
what the fukus?

Bad boy! You should be ashamed of yourself! lol! Actually something even worse crossed my mind. I'm off to wash my mouth out with soap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm

All true, we are well within the borders of the axis of evil.
No where to go.. and they'l stamp you on the way out soon to later send you a get well card saying WE miss you!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 pm

I'll say it here and leave it here, but unless I've missed my guess we're headed into a shatstorm of biblical proportions somewhere between now & late September. I've never stated or posted anything consistent with the usual websites that always claim that the sky is falling but the community is some kind of flustered. There's always the chance the situation may change and any dire statements may prove false but it really looks like an elephant riding a carriage downhill from a mountain pass.

I'm not so sure this non event comet called "ISON" is such. Since this is the watcher forum I would propose that the comet of the century, ISON, may very well be "SION". SION of course may be used interchangeably with Hermon, Mt. Hermon. http://www.bibleplaces.com/mthermon.htm

Give or take a day or so we went 33 years and change between Roswell and the British "roswell" at Rendelsham. 1947 to 1980. 33 years later leaves you with 2013.

Food for thought. Those who choose not to 'think' should choose to sharpen their camping skills.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 pm

A very nasty and expensive oopsie daisy.... In the midst of SCALAR and HAARP warfare one can only assume both rhetoric and snowden are to blame. High level negotiations I think it was referred to as earlier today. LMFAO

http://rt.com/news/proton-m-rocket-takeoff-crash-514/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:18 pm

barry has stated publicly that Snowden is a nobody, he won't scramble jets, he won't engage in high level negotiations regarding him, blah blah blah.. After 4.5 years we've learned to listen to barry because you can tell when he's lying. His "tell" is when his lips are moving he's lying. Bolivia stated yesterday that they would basically grant Snowden asylum if he wanted it. Ironically, the Bolivian president was in Moscow at the time. France & Portugal refused to allow the Bolivian president's plane to enter their airspace today on his flight home to Bolivia. Neither France nor Portugal have the brains, much less the stones to get the idea to do this on their own.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/bolivia-snowden_n_3536962.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003&ir=Politics
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:45 pm

"I'll say it here and leave it here, but unless I've missed my guess we're headed into a shatstorm of biblical proportions somewhere between now & late September."

That was yesterday. Ironically, found this story today. Uploaded at 3:17 British Standard Time, that's 10ish AM Eastern Daylight Time. Rarely do I use the term. Strikes me as odd.

English swear word enters German dictionary
By Chris Irvine
3:17PM BST 02 Jul 2013

The English swear word 's---storm' has been included in Germany's equivalent of the Oxford English Dictionary after being voted the 'Anglicism of the year' in 2012.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10155200/English-swear-word-enters-German-dictionary.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Add Italy to the above statement. She's airborne now. Nothing to see here, please move along.

http://www.flightradar24.com/2013-07-02/16:35/FAB1

Edit: I heard a rumour this week that I assumed was absolute nonsense, but maybe not.?!? The Rumour was that The Vatican was leaning on the Swiss to grant Snow job asylum. (The Swiss do still protect the Pope & Vatican, not to mention its money) This flight is putting down in Austria. The Swiss are extraordinarily detail oriented & black and white by the rules. They did issue a statement that the aforementioned Snow job needed to apply for asylum consistent with their rule of law. That law states that one must apply for asylum from Swiss sovereignty. Obviously Austria and Switzerland share a border. There is no border security to speak of & most of the checkpoints aren't even manned late at night & they don't close them, you drive straight through. He'll be holed up in St. Moritz by morning lol.

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:23 pm

its really a shame,no its really a damned shame, that you have to go to Pravda to get the truth rather than our own media.....the American people are dumber than a bag of rocks and are about to pay a huge price for that dumbness....not only have they been dumbed down to accept this madness,they have been blinded so as not to be able to see it coming....its time to think about the eternal things folks,our lives as we knew them are, for all practical purposes, over....this country is not the same one that I grew up in
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:14 pm

WikiLeaks         @wikileaks
The reported actions of France, Portugal and Spain this night will live in infamy.

Glenn Greenwald         @ggreenwald
@[b class="p-nickname"]HayesBrown[/b] Refusing to allow a president's plane to cross airspace to deny asylum rights is rogue nation behavior.

Still not sold but I confess I'm getting pretty darn curious at the moment.

Edit: Looks like Spain & Italy got "on-board" last minute. High Strangeness they diverted to Austria. The conspiracy theorist in me would think 'they' knew exactly what NATO would do if they thought snow job was aboard. It would be pretty ironic if they took action knowing the guy would end up in Switzerland based on all of this. POTUS/ Delta Bravo 1 is clearly attempting to pull out all the stops to make an example of this guy. Personally I hope he snatched all of barry's personal data as an AFLAC and intends on shoving it right up his narcissistic lying once he's out of drone's reach. From Russia with Love.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 pm

The Bolivian Air Force Falcon 900EX went dark over Belarus at an odd altitude just below 40,000 feet while making 422 knots. West bound with the hammer down and went missing juuuuust east of Poland. Snow job may or may not be aboard but trickeration and strategerie are absolutely involved. Draw your own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:50 pm

heh heh heh,

evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE BOOxtfxCMAAN8Dx
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Couple of guys spoke out on behalf of snow job, Senator Udall was one of them.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/The_Snowden_Effect_And_Trade_Negotiations

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/brother-of-sen-mark-udall-missing/2013/07/02/4087a2cc-e356-11e2-a11e-c2ea876a8f30_story.html?wprss=rss_national

and now.....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/04/us-usa-udall-missing-idUSBRE96302K20130704?feedType=RSS

no foul play my pet donkey
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 pm

The Five on fox news was hinting that either Geraldo was in Moscow or was headed there. But that could have been a joke, I was making kitkat bars for the 4th tomorrow and not paying close attention.

Can't wait for the movie.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Depending on how they view your intentions you may end up locked up in the "transit" wing of the Novotel at the airport like you belong in the gulags, OR you may be placed in one of the perpetually blocked "transit" rooms in the Ritz or the Kempinski (a Bilderberg fav chain)

The only thing Geraldo may find is the business end of a Kalashnikov advising him to get back in his damn room.

Proskuneo wrote:
The Five on fox news was hinting that either Geraldo was in Moscow or was headed there. But that could have been a joke, I was making kitkat bars for the 4th tomorrow and not paying close attention.

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 am

Proskuneo wrote:

How do you make kitkat bars?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:18 am

That's what I want to know. Smile But the Snowden stuff is interesting too. I'm afraid this is leading up to something terrible...
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 am

michael371 wrote:
 ....not only have they been dumbed down to accept this madness,they have been blinded so as not to be able to see it coming....its time to think about the eternal things folks,our lives as we knew them are, for all practical purposes, over....this country is not the same one that I grew up in

You must have been reading my mind.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:26 am

LOL I was wondering the same thing but forgot to ask.

Kitiara wrote:
Proskuneo wrote:

How do you make kitkat bars?
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Inquiring minds want to know.

Very Happy  alien
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:57 pm

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/01/homemade-kit-kat-bars-recipe.html

Kitiara wrote:
Inquiring minds want to know.

Very Happy  alien
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Thank you!  Although I'm probably going to regret knowing!

lol!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Probably makes two of us.

evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE Th?id=H.4999269980571356&pid=15

Kitiara wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:11 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Probably makes two of us.

evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE Th?id=H.4999269980571356&pid=15

Kitiara wrote:

lol!

Make it three of us! I knew better than to click on that link but I went and did it anyway. No
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:15 pm

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a thread hijacked by a cookie recipe.  lol!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Not cookies, kit-kats. Critically important difference.

rawblues wrote:
I think this is the first time I've ever seen a thread hijacked by a cookie recipe.  lol!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Icelandic parliament is voting on legislation tomorrow that would grant Snowden citizenship.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/07/04/breaking-news-iceland-congress-puts-forward-bill-to-grant-snowden-citizenship/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE   evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evil empire, the FUKUS Axis. edit: ICELAND VOTE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: