Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about Canada and Guillotines recently – And yes it’s all true and I can prove it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about Canada and Guillotines recently – And yes it’s all true and I can prove it Empty
PostSubject: I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about Canada and Guillotines recently – And yes it’s all true and I can prove it   I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about Canada and Guillotines recently – And yes it’s all true and I can prove it I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 3:13 pm

If y’all have been keeping up with Dave Hodges, Hal Turner, Steve Quayle et-al you’ve likely heard the Canadian guillotine story.

I’ve verified the story – AND – it’s not what you think. Yes bids to build these bad boys are being or have been taken in Canada for guillotines, and yes these guillotines are completely automated.

This next part is going to be a real eye opener – stay tuned – practice discernment. After maybe listening to and reading all the hype about these things on the internet you are about to learn the truth about the Canadian guillotines. Take a deep DEEP breath and dive in.

The links below will take you to the Canadian government site where the bidding to build is taking place. I’ve also snapped a few screen shots as absolute proof.

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tender-notice/PW-PD-005-78707

I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about Canada and Guillotines recently – And yes it’s all true and I can prove it Gill_010

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/cds/public/2020/05/06/8a0d71f28177c86a47cda8667b8d7676/ABES.PROD.PW__PD.B005.E78707.EBSU000.PDF

I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about Canada and Guillotines recently – And yes it’s all true and I can prove it Gill_011

Now I don’t know about you but those specifications look like one fancy paper cutter to me. Me thinks it may even look something kinda like the photo below.

Moral of this story - DISCERN EVERYTHING YOU HEAR AND READ - ALWAYS - even from your favorite sources! I happen to like Steve Quayle quite a bit (not so much Hodges and never Hal Turner) but Steve (and the rest) can and do go overboard with incomplete and sometimes dodgy information and they all do it a lot. Some of that falls on those "un-named" sources feeding the boys bad information and the guys putting it out as factual before vetting it for themselves first too.

I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about Canada and Guillotines recently – And yes it’s all true and I can prove it Challenge_305_MC_Paper_Cutter_5-24-7

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down

I’ve been hearing and reading a lot about Canada and Guillotines recently – And yes it’s all true and I can prove it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: