Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS Empty
PostSubject: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 9:50 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/sidney-powell-the-good-guys-got-the-server-dominion-no-shows-lawyers-up-tucker-carlson-g

SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS

November 21, 2020

[url=https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/sidney-powell-the-good-guys-got-the-server-dominion-no-shows-lawyers-up-tucker-carlson-ga-news/&title=SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS]
[/url]

from Black Conservative Patriot:

https://youtu.be/rjDPqfIP62E

TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 10:27 pm

She also said in one of her many interviews today, I believe:

Sidney Powell just said in one state but likely all states, they started all Democrat candidates with 35K votes.

She also said when they take on Ga. "It will be Biblical".
---
U don't have to listen hard to hear our friend and Q everywhere in this global endeavor. Wink
---------------------
Why hasn't Dominion sued Sidney Powell for defamation?

Answer: civil discovery.

If Dominion sues, Powell can subject Dominion to subpoenas, interrogatories, depositions, and requests to produce documents and tangible evidence.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 6:05 pm

All good news.  Thanks for reporting!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 6:12 pm

On Friday, Sidney said they will prove their case in court in the next 2 weeks.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sidney-powell-trump-team-will-prove-case-within-next-two-weeks-in-court_3587651.html
------------------

Qtah

@Qtah17
· 2h

See what the Trump team is doing stating Powell is not part of his legal team. She is able to move into a more important role in this movie. Maybe one we’ve been anticipating

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 6:28 pm

Great !!!  Remember the old ketchup commercial ?   This sorta fits - in some words but not all.  
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 6:30 pm

@JennaEllisEsq
Constitutional Law Attorney. Senior Legal Adviser

@TeamTrump
and Counsel to
@realDonaldTrump
. Senior Fellow
@Falkirk_Center
. Special Counsel ThomasMoreSoc
.-----

@SidneyPowell1

has now been given free reign to go after the criminals, while
@realDonaldTrump’s team keeps its hands clean
SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS EndgPVgXIAcQZJe?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 9:39 pm

SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS Tc1LJ2XF_mini

General Flynn

@GenFlynn
· 4h

.@SidneyPowell1 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours. She understands the WH press release & agrees with it. She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 10:27 pm

See above, plus this is Sidney's statement about not being on POTUS legal team.
The report is this gives her much more freedom to go after the creeps.

SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS EnerKRUXIAAqyaj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 9:25 am

This thread explains evidence in court regarding 'science', statistics, sworn affidavits, etc.

https://twitter.com/RoscoeBDavis1/status/1330793803796635649

Remember, regardless of the twists and turns, we do win.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS   SIDNEY POWELL: THE GOOD GUYS GOT THE SERVER! DOMINION NO-SHOWS & LAWYERS UP! +TUCKER CARLSON/GA NEWS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1