Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy 2020 Thanksgiving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Happy 2020 Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 4:49 am

Everyone everywhere worldwide, have a safe and happy thanksgiving complete with plenty of friends and family (and crazy uncles), and to all the draconian lock down clowns - FU.

Happy 2020 Thanksgiving Happy-Thanksgiving

Have a couple of Thanksgiving twerkies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmRUgfkvnbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfckzdXISL8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add picture)

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:21 am

Happy Thanks giving all! We haven't hosted TG for a few years and well ... no greater motivation then to tell me NO you cant! Looking forward to family, friends, food and normal!

I am thankful for all the hard work you guys do to keep us informed!

researcher, Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 10:10 am

So peeps, what are y'all doing today? What are you cooking up yummy and special today? I’m having Thanksgiving with friends next Monday so for me today is just another regular day.

I’m making sushi – lots of different kinds of sushi – and I’m gonna pig out later today and eat it all – every bite.

Happy 2020 Thanksgiving Sushi_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! ENJOY THE HOLIDAY   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 10:53 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!  HOLIDAY

ENJOY THE COMPANY OF FAMILY, GOOD FRIENDS AND LOVED PETS!!

Dave'
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 11:00 am

We're having take out, or take in actually.  First year not cooking.  It was fine with everyone.  I think no one wanted to be knocked out tryptophan over stuffed sleepy later. Smile
Still Thankful, though, for so many people~friends, fellow warriors in the pursuit to free the captives.  Bring the Blinding Light.

Happy 2020 Thanksgiving EnwTTn3XMAUk_YK?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

researcher and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 4:52 pm

A little ambiance for when you get sick of the news. Might wanna turn the sound off. The background music really sucks.

Show Notes wrote:
Time to be thankful for all the lava we have in our lives, peculating like life itself, round and round, liquid hot magma of our existence.... in a bottle filled with oil. Enjoy! And be safe...

Thanksgiving Lava Lamp Live!

https://youtu.be/zwy_ziDh7xU

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 9:36 pm

Hi  Ya'll and Happy Thanksgiving  !!!!  I brined a turkey overnight and put it on the smoker at noon- had it for supper tonight . Sis made  cornbread dressing like  our sweet Mama did and  fresh cranberries  along with sweet potatoes on the side. I imagined Daddy sitting over there smiling  too. Smile Smile 
 I worked on the  house ( finishing up an insulation project)   with the bil  most all day as the turkey smoked  and then  we attended to all the cows  and finished feeding them  in the dark with the tractor and feed wagon.
  My niece and her husband are here for a while (Escaped from VA. ) His mother came in from Fla for a couple of days.  It's very quiet otherwise but we do have a houseful of  4 legged sweethearts . I wish each one of ya'll were here  and I'd sure pass the turkey leg /wing over to ya. ( I love the wings) 
  I'm thankful for each of you - my friends!!!  God bless and cover you with a hedge of protection in the coming days, In Jesus' name, I ask this .  Amen

researcher and Dove like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 9:48 pm

It sounds perfect, Judy.  Just like we all might imagine it to be. Wink 
And thank you for the prayers.
Have you heard anything from Michael, by the way?
It seems it's been awhile since he's posted.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Happy 2020 Thanksgiving EnwiqjtXIAMwfTX?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Turkey with cat stuffing?  Maybe if you look at it upside down...
Happy 2020 Thanksgiving EnxAhW3XcAAA0XM?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 9:25 am

Dove wrote:
It sounds perfect, Judy.  Just like we all might imagine it to be. Wink 
And thank you for the prayers.
Have you heard anything from Michael, by the way?
It seems it's been awhile since he's posted.

I think Mike has a lot going on.  Lots of sick people everywhere there and there's an uptick here now as well.   Everyone be careful out there.  A storm is coming.. one way or another.

researcher and Dove like this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Well, reflecting back on what I'm thankful for today I'd have to say that I'm particularly thankful for all of y'all here on this forum and the tiny but mighty community we've built up here.

group hug

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 2020 Thanksgiving   Happy 2020 Thanksgiving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 2020 Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1