Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccines current reports as it goes into circulation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccines  current reports as it goes into circulation Empty
PostSubject: Vaccines current reports as it goes into circulation   Vaccines  current reports as it goes into circulation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 7:11 pm

Posted 5 hrs ago
True story: Chemo infusion nurse who used to work for vaccine company said current employer will require vaccine. Nurse will NOT take under any circumstances specifically because of mRna and the HIGH risk of irreversible changes post-vax.
-----------------------
Anon :My infusion nurses say the exact same thing!
---------------------
Vaccines  current reports as it goes into circulation En2VIvrXcAIWaHU?format=jpg&name=medium
We need to put some serious thought and prayer into this.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccines  current reports as it goes into circulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccines current reports as it goes into circulation   Vaccines  current reports as it goes into circulation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 7:17 pm

Posted today
Vaccines  current reports as it goes into circulation En2S2_8VoAEBsXk?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Vaccines current reports as it goes into circulation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: