Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert

Go down 
+2
quietobserver
Delfi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert Empty
PostSubject: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Siberia Wiki

I watched this pilot episode tonight, 16 people dropped off in the Tunguska region, yes, Tunguska, without any food or supplies, just an abandoned fur trading settlement with a history  of people disappearing from it while food is still cooking on the stove.What they did do, is show the contestants a pic of the Fly agaric mushroom and sent them off to find some for dinner!
Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert 800px-10
You really shouldn't eat one of these.....

While one of the contestsants is out shroom hunting(and they are definitely hallucinogenic)  his cameraman returns with a head wound and they  later come back and say the contestant was killed. All the cameraman said was " I saw them" over and over.  In Russian. Then they show the camera footage of the guy getting attacked, except, of course you can't see the contestant. From the previews it seems the contestants are beginning to believe the production crew doesn't care what happens to them and it looks like hysteria is kicking in.

As weird as that all is, I'm wondering if they will let them consume the mushrooms and if they do, it opens up a whole new world of futuristic, voyeurism, With the loser being the contestant. Idk, I'm gonna do a wiki search and see what's up but it's the weirdest reality show I've ever seen , let alone being filmed in Tunguska, they already found a three legged frog. It's sort of creepy!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Ah, I see they're calling it "horror reality". So, they're just gonna terrorize these people. The next phase in societal,entertainment breakdown. And, I'm going to watch it next week. Sad Darn curiosity.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 am

Network & time? I'll second that curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 am

NBC Friday at 9 central. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:53 am

I had to laugh. They said " we have to boil these mushrooms so we don't get sick!" I'm afraid they're going to be tripping their brains out. Seriously why would they do that to  them? Tripping  is intense enough without going into it blindly. It could be deadly.

Last edited by Delfi on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:26 am

That just sounds too weird. The video is on the net, BTW.  Link below.

http://www.nbc.com/siberia/video/pilot/n38513/
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:30 am

researcher wrote:
That just sounds too weird. The video is on the net, BTW.  Link below.

http://www.nbc.com/siberia/video/pilot/n38513/

I can't figure out if it's staged.... It seems that they have put in plants and they are easy to spot. So, are they really plants or a diversion?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:45 am

The whole thing is staged. It's a "reality show" about a reality show gone wrong as I understand it. Got that little bit of info from reading the wiki. Also found out it's filmed in Manitoba.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Alrighty then, Guess that's that. Smile When the one fella says he understands some Russian, he says it's because of his Grandma. I thought then, that was a classic reply and I wondered.....
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:03 pm

That is not the same wiki I looked at last night! Smile But it's all there now. Nevermind! I'm losing interest. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Aren't those the magic mushrooms Santa's flying reindeer eat? Anyway, I'm in. It sounds completely staged though but, yeah, curiosity.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:22 pm

researcher wrote:
The whole thing is staged. It's a "reality show" about a reality show gone wrong as I understand it. Got that little bit of info from reading the wiki. Also found out it's filmed in Manitoba.

I hate to have to be the one to say this...but staged isn't even accurate.  It is nothing more than pure fiction, as in the whole thing was written and acted and directed.  A show about a reality show gone wrong and the mysterious reasons surrounding it.  Lost billed as a "reality survival show" instead of a fictional depiction...just not as well written (can only assume).  Add in some viral marketing to bring some internet urban legendishness into the mix and there you go.

I will predict, however, that before it fails to even complete its intended run, it will have some interesting, eye-opening (as in all seeing) mentions/moments.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 pm

jem wrote:
Aren't those the magic mushrooms Santa's flying reindeer eat? Anyway, I'm in. It sounds completely staged though but, yeah, curiosity.

Magic Corn, according to Winter Warlock. Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 pm

You mean the DMT trip with the beings that tell you how pathetic you are? Yeah, that's messed up. Sad
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey thanks!! I intend on reading it. Fluoride calcifies/destroys the pineal gland, does it not?

GROUNDZERO wrote:
I found the whole book on PDF!...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/DMT-The-spirit-molecule.-.by.Rick.Strassman.pdf

Read Contact Through the Veil, both chapters...it will blow your mind!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:34 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Fluoride calcifies/destroys the pineal gland, does it not?

That's what I've always heard. There is some info on Wikipedia about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Also do a search on the term "fluoride calcifies pineal gland" and you'll pull up more info than you could ever possibly read through.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Thanks. This has always been a topic that's of interest to me but for some reason I've never really "read up" on it.

Its also a "Men who stare at goats" project if I'm not mistaken.

researcher wrote:
quietobserver wrote:
Fluoride calcifies/destroys the pineal gland, does it not?

That's what I've always heard. There is some info on Wikipedia about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Also do a search on the term "fluoride calcifies pineal gland" and you'll pull up more info than you could ever possibly read through.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Since Rick Strassman's name came up and the Spirit Molocule book came up I though this MIGHT be of some interest to some. Use much MUCH discretion if you decide to watch this. I've not seen this nor have I read the book so you are getting a pig in a poke here.

DMT The Spirit Molecule [full documentary]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOC44vby9g

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Ok this just amazes me. Just this week I downloaded a preview of this book you are talking about. I didn't buy it and now It shows up here for free. This is too weird.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 am

GROUNDZERO wrote:
I found the whole book on PDF!...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/DMT-The-spirit-molecule.-.by.Rick.Strassman.pdf

Read Contact Through the Veil, both chapters...it will blow your mind!

I do believe we had these discussions a few years ago about dmt, I think with Newton! I read that pdf then and that is some seriously messed up drug. It like it just lets the otherworld sit down beside you and look into your brain. And I wonder who the "man" is that so many people see, the machine elf....
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:25 am

apparently it looks like this

Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert Machin10

credit: http://rjart.blogspot.com/2011/11/machine-elf.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert   Siberia, the Game.  Spoiler Alert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siberia, the Game. Spoiler Alert
Page 1 of 1