Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION Empty
PostSubject: NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION   NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 9:53 pm

https://stopgeorgiafraud.com/

L Lin Wood is looking for 100k and is only at 27k.  Indicate non-resident. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION   NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 10:16 pm

https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts

Patriots on the move.  Nobody's taking this as an 'oh well, what can you do.." They are doing something.
We are doing something.  God sees and hears ALL.

GA Patriots paying a visit to GA Secretary of State in Atlanta. Brad Raffensperger needs to come out of his basement to explain Dominion voting machine purchase & backroom deal with Hillary’s law firm on absentee ballots. Keep blowing those horns!

GA Patriots paying a visit to Brian Kemp at the Governor’s Mansion on West Paces Ferry Road in Atlanta. Kemp needs to come out of the basement or home from the quail hunt to order GA legislature into special session to address election fraud. Keep blowing those horns!

Well, well, well, Chris Savas, photographer selected by GA Secretary of State & his Deputy to memorialize the GA election, recount. & runoff, does not appear to be a supporter of President Trump. Wonder if Brad Raffensperger & his deputy feel the same as Chris?
NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION PisyvxJWjp

Chris Savas, photographer for GA Secretary of State & his Deputy not only took pictures of GA election, he apparently knew how the vote would come out in GA on November 6. Corruption is rampant in GA. Time for GA Patriots to run the Devil out of our state. Put some officials in prison.
NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION F9xcIhC5ML

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION   NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 2:38 pm

Lin Wood

@LLinWood
· 3h

Patriots are amazing. #FightBack has 106,608 signatures on the petition to be delivered to GA Governor @BrianKempGA.

Tentative plan is to deliver petition to Kemp on Wednesday.

Let’s get 250,000+ signatures.

Let’s deliver message from We The People.

http://StopGeorgiaFraud.com

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION   NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED SIGS FOR Ga PETITION
Page 1 of 1