Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

??? George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

???  George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout: Empty
PostSubject: ??? George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout:   ???  George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 10:24 am

https://yournewswire.com/george-soros-arrested-in-philadelphia-for-election-interference-judge-orders-media-blackout/

George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout

November 23, 2020 Alan Smithee News, US 0

???  George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout: George-678x381

George Soros has been arrested and is currently being held in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the Western District of Pennsylvania, Soros has been charged with a number of serious crimes relating to the US election.
The indictment lists only on the criminal activity Soros participated in prior to the November election, such as wire fraud, identity theft, aiding and abetting, and damage to computers.
The FBI stated that the indictment will likely be updated to reflect election interference charges in relation to Dominion Voting, once the full scale of Soros’ operations has been exposed. Soros is currently being interrogated by the FBI.
???  George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout: Indictment
It is also notable that the judge put a publication ban on Soros’ arrest, however these laws are not enforceable with non-US media.
Rebel News – a renowned alternative media outlet – previously reported on the connection between George Soros, the Tides Foundation, and Dominion Voting.
According to reporter Keean Bexte,
Quote :
Dominion Voting has come under fire after their vote tabulation machines created a 6,000 vote swing in a single Michigan state county. The same machines and software were used in every single county in Georgia and in several other swing states that just sent their electoral votes to Joe Biden (for now).
Bexte has provided evidence that suggests George Soros may have had a bigger role in the US election than previously thought.
https://youtu.be/Er4KWrP1oRs

The FBI have confirmed they are aware of Soros’ operations in Canada, and have executed a search warrant on Soros’ home and offices in Toronto.
Many have speculated that globalist billionaire Soros may have rigged Canada’s recent election in JustinTrudeau’s favor after questionable voting patterns were exposed.

Soros’s legal team did not immediately respond to requests for a statement.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

???  George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout: Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??? George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout:   ???  George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 11:15 am

I would warn y'all - take this with a grain of salt. NO, make that an entire salt mine. Newswire is the ONLY report I can find on this. Having said that, I hope it's true - BUTT - I wouldn't be holding my breathe over it. The video was interesting however it had nothing what-so-ever to do with any arrests of Soros.

On another note: take Newsmax articles with much discernment.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

??? George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout:
Page 1 of 1