Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's In Charge of Vaccines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Who's In Charge of Vaccines Empty
PostSubject: Who's In Charge of Vaccines   Who's In Charge of Vaccines I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 7:46 pm

This article, to me, is revolting.
Not only do reporters want to be 1st in line for the vaxx, as essential workers, but they also want to know how to best help the vaxx cause.

"In April, DHS and CISA refined the vague, broad language to recognize journalists as essential workers. The new language said, “Workers who support radio, television, and media service, including, but not limited to front-line news reporters, studio, and technicians for newsgathering, and reporting, and publishing news” are included as essential."

Note the agencies making the decisions. Chris Krebs was just fired from CISA-clearly should be prosecuted.

His election 'security', besides being a total scam,  was run in conjunction with the FBI.
In this fine publication 
https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/092220_%20final_PSA_election_results.pdf
he warns of 'foreign influence' attempts to discredit the safest election in history. 
THEN, any observed discrepencies should be reported to FBI.
(so they can hold it and do nothing)

Here is who's essential.  We're not on it.  That's good unless they turn into zombies...
Who's In Charge of Vaccines 1cisa

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Who's In Charge of Vaccines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's In Charge of Vaccines   Who's In Charge of Vaccines I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 8:01 pm

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/will-journalists-be-considered-front-line-workers-for-covid-19-vaccines/
(total lib-globalist)
Quote:
Even though the guidance is from the federal government, it will likely be up to states to set their own vaccine protocols. These states are following CISA guidance, but may also have their own essential business lists: Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin. (Go here to get more details on each state’s language.)

I just checked, and this article was published tomorrow! hahaha.
I believe you want to read through it.  
Unless the voter scam takes down these agencies,  I feel we have the answer to the election resolution (not that we can stop pushing the info for a minute) but we don't have an answer to vaccine enforcement at this time.

It's the same sleeze buckets involved in both, and E. once said when the election is finalized covid will 'go away'.  So maybe it will, but I'd like some assurance, because right now we have no established defense against the vaxx, and that's troubling. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Who's In Charge of Vaccines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: