Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Per Flynn the Ga. Lawsuits Read Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here Empty
PostSubject: Per Flynn the Ga. Lawsuits Read Here   Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 11:13 am

People are confused and worried.  This spells it out.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1333316927582838785.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Per Flynn the Ga. Lawsuits Read Here   Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 am

The long answer is, it doesn't matter. Forensic examination is going to show the alterations. Digital footprints are almost impossible to hide from the right Digital Soldier. Sidney has the best. Not only that, remember 52 USC 20701. All election records are required to be... 
maintained for a minimum of 22 months. Any records altered or deleted, there will be evidence, will make people subject to criminal charges. That is a whole different thread though. Familiarize yourselves with title 52. It is rather simple to understand. 
----------------
That is Ezra~The Kraken. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Per Flynn the Ga. Lawsuits Read Here   Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 12:01 pm

Some of how this played out.  It works in our favor !  You've observed how our traps are set.   And it always looks like we're losing, LOL. Till all of a sudden~We Got 'Em!
they have no plays left.  Nowhere to go.  Flushed out and trapped!

Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here EoDzoR2WMAAFb40?format=jpg&name=900x900
Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here EoDwwXaW8AA8a9v?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Per Flynn the Ga. Lawsuits Read Here   Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here EoDwv64WEAEmD7k?format=jpg&name=900x900
Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here EoDwveJXYAAajY4?format=jpg&name=medium
Now EVERYBODY gets named as defendants.  har har.  and they called it on themselves.  They are no match for our Team.
Everybody INCLUDING the introduction of DOMINION.  I hear the cell doors slamming shut. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Per Flynn the Ga. Lawsuits Read Here   Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 1:47 pm

Kemp is a bad boy..We are shown the 'whole story'.  All the gory details of corruption.
In part so you can stand strong, armed with truth, against the blow back.
Remember
The noose and
The kraken

GEORGIA.

Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here 1f6a8

Gov. Kemp is no stranger to *wiping servers clean.*

In 2017, Kemp was caught in a scandal over a server "quietly wiped clean" just after a suit was filed.

Today, a judge issued an order to halt a "software update." It was reversed. Voters' blood should be boiling

Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here EoCPGwhXUAAmUX9?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Per Flynn the Ga. Lawsuits Read Here   Per Flynn  the Ga. Lawsuits  Read Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Per Flynn the Ga. Lawsuits Read Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: