Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an

Go down 
AuthorMessage

“If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an Empty
PostSubject: “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an   “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 6:52 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/02/sidney-powell-lin-wood-oppose-trump-push-georgians-not-to-vote-in-senate-runoff/?utm

“If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an Tapper-RT-1024x872
“If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election for god’s sake. Fix it. You gotta fix it before we’ll do it again.”
Back to top Go down

“If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an Empty
PostSubject: WAKE UP AMERICA! THIS ABOUT FAR MORE THAN TRUMP!   “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 6:54 pm

http://thephaser.com/2020/12/wake-up-america-this-about-far-more-than-trump/

from Crypto Beadles:
WAKE UP AMERICA! THIS ABOUT FAR MORE THAN TRUMP!
VIDEO:
Wake up America, this is about far more than Trump, we are losing our liberties, freedom, rights in the name of something far from “safety”. We must ask some serious questions, get some real answers then stand up, stand out, show up and speak out!
https://youtu.be/e9HppuJRh1o
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an   “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 8:27 pm

You know the Bible says satan wins for a short time. I hope that's come and is on the way out. wow.

Loeffler and Perdue are a dilemma. I was thinking I wish Lin hadn't said that.  But if he had not he would have knowingly compromised his values.  The values he wants to remind America we need also live by.

It's a possibility we could have in ignorance put them in those seats.  Secure the Republican majority, and then prosecute them.  I don't know what Perdue has done wrong.
But, he's right and I'm wrong, and that's that.  God will make 'another' way, as long as we do 'right'.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an   “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 9:44 am

Catturd, a MAGA team member, sees it as I do.  We have to have those 2 Senate seats.

L and Perdue can be dealt with later.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an   “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:20 am

NOT GOOD, I'D SAY.

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
I don't support the MAGA "stay-at-home" strategy. But if this poll is over the target, the GOP is gonna get punished.

Quote Tweet
Political Polls

@PollingNumbers
· 1h
#NEW #GAsen Runoffs Polls:

Warnock (D) 52% (+7)
Loeffler (R-inc) 45%

Ossoff (D) 50% (+2)
Perdue (R-inc) 48%

@surveyusa/@11AliveNews
(LV, 11/27-30)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an   “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 1:08 pm

Team Trump
@TeamTrump

Video footage from Georgia shows that poll workers were told to stop counting and leave, while 4 people stayed behind to continue counting ballots in private

Quik vid of it happening: https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1334566301205925889

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an   “If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“If they do not [address voter fraud allegations], if Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue do not do it, they have not earned your vote,” Wood declared. “Don’t you give it to them. Why would you go back an
Page 1 of 1