Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING Dec. 03: Arizona Investigation Of 100-Ballot Sample Allegedly Finds 3% of Ballots Were Fraudulent, Larger Audit Granted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING Dec. 03: Arizona Investigation Of 100-Ballot Sample Allegedly Finds 3% of Ballots Were Fraudulent, Larger Audit Granted Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING Dec. 03: Arizona Investigation Of 100-Ballot Sample Allegedly Finds 3% of Ballots Were Fraudulent, Larger Audit Granted   BREAKING Dec. 03: Arizona Investigation Of 100-Ballot Sample Allegedly Finds 3% of Ballots Were Fraudulent, Larger Audit Granted I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 2:32 pm

This needs its own topic. It may have been posted in another thread somewhere though I haven't seen it - or more likely I saw it and suffering from data and memory overload I forgot that I saw it. My RAF (random access forgetter) happens to work perfectly. Anyway, Donald Trump could take Arizona. Let the first domino fall. This audit needs to be done in other states as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is REALLY BIG news peeps! Lots inside this article – Trump tweets – video clips – lots of goodies at the link. Ya really do need to see the entire thing.

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-arizona-investigation-of-1-ballot-sample-allegedly-finds-3-of-ballots-were-fraudulent-larger-audit-granted/

trendingpolitics wrote:
According to the Arizona Republican Party, an audit of 100 sample ballots in Arizona found that there was a 3% margin of fraud in former Vice President Joe Biden's favor.
The revelation came after a judge ruled in favor of a review of 100 random ballots to see if there was any evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.
[MUCH MORE – see the link]

Hmmmm, Dominion algorithm set supposedly at 2.9%.
3% of 3.3 million votes is 99,000 – my calculator check agrees on this.
A 3% decrease in votes to Biden with a 3% increase in votes to Trump is actually a 6% change or 198000.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1334282156349267970

BREAKING Dec. 03: Arizona Investigation Of 100-Ballot Sample Allegedly Finds 3% of Ballots Were Fraudulent, Larger Audit Granted Djt19

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down

BREAKING Dec. 03: Arizona Investigation Of 100-Ballot Sample Allegedly Finds 3% of Ballots Were Fraudulent, Larger Audit Granted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: