Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine & Georgia Officials=China &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine & Georgia Officials=China &   SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 10:29 am

1. Dramatic Video Shows Bomb Attack On Michigan Trump Supporter's House

2. Urgent message from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: Avoid the Corona vaccine at all costs

3. Top Georgia Officials Are Directly Connected to CHICOM Interference In the 2020 Election

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:20 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & Empty
PostSubject: Dramatic Video Shows Bomb Attack On Michigan Trump Supporter's House   SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 10:30 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/michigan-trump-supporters-home-bombed-police-investigate-video-footage
Dramatic Video Shows Bomb Attack On Michigan Trump Supporter's House

SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Mon, 12/07/2020 - 10:40

A Michigan homeowner says he was targeted in a middle of the night bomb attack which left a hole in his living room likely because he is a well-known Trump supporter. He also has multiple pro-Trump signs and banners on his front yard.
Police and media have interviewed the St. Clair Shores resident, just outside of Detroit, after the bombing was caught on tape. He wishes to remain anonymous for fear of further reprisal as police investigate.
SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & BombingfootageStillframe of neighbor's surveillance footage aired by WDIV Detroit Channel 4 news.
It happened just after midnight early Saturday morning and shook the house in what was initially thought to be a massive transformer explosion. 
After hearing two loud booms his neighbors also "thought a bomb went off" according to a local FOX affiliate:
[/size]
Quote :
Surveillance video of the incident showed a man running up to his house and throwing an explosive through a front window, according to the station. Another recording captured a man running out of a pick-up truck and throwing a second explosive

"We came out and there was a big mess here," the homeowner told reporters. "Everything was smoking and I got on the phone and called 911 and they showed up pretty quick." 
Watch: surveillance footage & local news coverage showing the two explosions:

Thankfully no one was hurt, but media footage showed significant damage to the front of the house, clearly suggesting a powerful detonation, perhaps one or more pipe bombs.
"We're thinking maybe because I’m a big Trump supporter," the man underscored. "I mean everyone has people that don't like them... but not to the extent of trying to blow my house up."
Watch below: FOX 2 obtained security footage of a man running up to the lawn and throwing a device through the front window, after which there's a massive blast and debris flying into the street:

Here's more of his eyewitness testimony via WDIV Detroit Channel 4 news:

Quote :
"Smoke was filling the house," the homeowner said. "I went up told her to get out the house, 'Grab the dog and get out of the house.'"
That’s what the homeowner said he experienced early Saturday morning after hearing not one, but two loud booms. We’re not identifying him, due to safety reasons.
"The explosion went off and it kind of sounded like a transformer, I guess, from a powerline," the homeowner said. "And then another explosion went off and it shook the house."

"We were really scared. I mean when you feel your house shake and explode and smoke, you don’t know what’s going on," he added.
He further described that someone tried to kill him that night as the bombing was meant to set his house on fire with him in it.
The second device was placed in an apparent attempt to blow up a car parked in the driveway, based on surveillance footage:
SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & Michbombing2
Currently what's very likely a politically-motivated terror attack has been ignored by the vast majority of the major mainstream networks and large media outlets, with the exception of Fox News.
SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & Bombaftermath

"This sure looks like domestic terrorism," one prominent media commentator and radio host said.
Local media coverage shows the resident has a large Trump 2020 "F*ck Your Feelings" banner attached to a front fence.
SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & Bombing3
However, given the victim is a self-described avid Trump supporter, we don't expect mainstream media and political leaders to treat it as such. Certainly if the story were flipped it would be receiving wall-to-wall national coverage.

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Urgent message from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: Avoid the Corona vaccine at all costs   SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 10:49 am

https://strangesounds.org/2020/12/kennedy-avoid-corona-vaccine-at-all-costs.html

Urgent message from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: Avoid the Corona vaccine at all costs

By
 Strange Sounds
 -
Dec 7, 2020

SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & Kennedy-vaccineKennedy and vaccines. Here the truth
This is an urgent message from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., son of Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of former president John F. Kennedy. to all people around the world.
In summary: The Covid vaccine should be avoided at all costs. Learn why below!
I would like to urgently draw your attention to important questions linked to the next vaccination against Covid-19.
For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called mRNA vaccines of the latest generation intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter his individual genetic material, which represents genetic manipulation, which was already prohibited and hitherto considered criminal. 
This intervention can be compared to genetically modified foods, which are also very controversial.
Even though the media and politicians are currently trivializing the problem and even foolishly calling for a new type of vaccine to return to normality, this vaccination is problematic in terms of health, morality and ethics, but also in terms of genetic damage which, unlike the damage caused by previous vaccines, will be irreversible and irreparable. 
Dear patients, after an unprecedented mRNA vaccine, you will no longer be able to treat the symptoms of the vaccine in a complementary way.
You will have to live with the consequences because you will no longer be able to be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body, just like a person with a genetic defect like Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, stopping genetic heart disease, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc.), because the genetic defect is eternal! 
This clearly means: if a vaccination symptom develops after an mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist will be able to help you, as the damage caused by this vaccination will be genetically irreversible.
In my opinion, these new vaccines represent a crime against humanity that has never been committed in such a significant way in history. 
As experienced physician Dr Wolfgang Wodarg said: Actually this “promising vaccine” for the vast majority of people should be BANNED because it is genetic engineering!
https://youtu.be/9sW0OmzcmL0

So do you want to become a genetically modified zombie? or a living robot? It’s your choice, but I don’t want to. More vaccination news on Strange Sounds and Steve Quayle.
If you are already planning your Christmas gifts, please buy with us on Amazon. The affiliate sales will help us to continue the hard work we are putting in this website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Top Georgia Officials Are Directly Connected to CHICOM   SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 11:16 am

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-economics/top-georgia-officials-are-directly-connected-chicom-interference-2020-election

Top Georgia Officials Are Directly Connected to CHICOM Interference In the 2020 Election

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Monday, December 7, 2020 - 14:19.

SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & Kemp

[size=21]I loathe Attorney General Barr as I grant him no quarter. Let’s not forget that he was the driving force which allowed murderous FBI agents to escape their day in court for the unprovoked murders of Randy Weaver’s wife, while holding their infant, and the 14 year old son who was shot in the back while running away from FBI agents who came on their property without a warrant. Randy Weaver was eventually paid almost $3.1 million by Congress, but that sure as hell does not bring your family back and Barr was on the wrong side of this mini-holocaust. However, I recently had a conversation with New California’s 51st state movement’s President, Paul Preston, which may allow me to temporarily suspend judgment on Barr for the good of the country.
I recently eviscerated Barr in a podcast in which I strongly criticized his statement in which he claimed that Trump’s legal team had not proven there was enough voter fraud to undo the election results. I questioned how Barr would know, because at the time of his statement, Trump’s people had every case of fraud dismissed due to summary judgment and evidence had not been brought forth. Barr’s statement was a misleading lie, at best. However, Paul Preston told me that he had inside information that Barr was baiting the political traitors who would then have the confidence, based upon his misleading statement to certify and verify the fake election results in their states. After Barr’s statement, states like California and Arizona did certify. Anyone who has certified an election with fraud, is guilty of fraud themselves and subject to criminal action.
Georgia's Republican criminal and treasonous Governor Brian Kemp and the equally compromised, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, both certified a compromised election of which they had an active part in the fraud. Kemp and Raffensperger’s families allegedly took money directly from Communist China, perhaps to intentionally steal the election on behalf of Joe Biden. My sources are saying this and the circumstantial evidence is speaking to these facts as well.
Further my two of my top five sources on this compromised Georgia election are saying that the Deep State/CHICOM forces are paying the intimidating visits to the principals of the fraud and they are saying things like “We know where your children go to school… your wife gets her hair done at this place at this time…”  Threats are even going out to the Georgia Republican Senatorial candidates. And now, the Deep State/CHICOM perpetrators of the fraud have issued “the warning..
”Georgia lawmakers are mourning the loss of a 20-year-old Georgia senator's aide who was killed in a fiery car crash on December 6th", this past Friday. Was this the first warning issued by the Deep State. The aide worked for Republican Senatorial candidate, Kelly Loeffler. What a coincidence! 
Kemp’s and Raffensperger’s connections to Dominion are surfacing and of course everyone now knows the CHICOM connection. Further, does anyone else believe that the recent expansion of execution methods by the federal government was not a direct warning?
Hal Turner, known for his sources in the FBI and National Security, saying: “the feds have proof of the payments to both Kemp and Raffensperger.”.
Further, it is known that…
[/size]
Quote :
[size=21]Georgia Governor Brian P. Kemp ordered state agencies to buy from Chinese Lenovo and interlocking vendors on Mar. 28, 2019, undermining U.S. sovereignty, the citizens of Georgia, and the 2020 election[/size]
[size=21]The interlocking vendors include members of Obama’s Technology Council and members of the IBM Eclipse Foundation (incl. Chinese Tsinghua University) that stole the invention of social networking from Columbus-OH-based Leader Technologies, including IBM, Dell, EMC, HP and NetApp.[/size]
[size=21]These are the exact same systems that were employed to steal the 2020 Georgia election. More from Hal Turner:[/size]
[size=21]How did Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger (election chief) not know this since his election machines ran on this infrastructure?[/size]
[size=21]Kemp’s more than 5% shareholding in First Madison Bank & Trust, now United Community Bank, NASDAQ: UCBI), puts him in direct relationship to Lance F. Drummond (TD Canada Trust (Rothschild Inc., Aspen Institute).[/size]
[size=21]The Rothschilds are members of the British Pilgrims Society (MI6), Privy Council with Lord Mark Malloch-Brown—former UN Dep. Sec. Gen, and CEO of Dominion-Smartmatic election rigging computers with George Soros.[/size]
[size]

Turner claims that the Trump election legal team forced the President to pause before revealing these facts to the public, because they wanted both Kemp and Raffensperger certify the Election results and become a party to fraud and treason. And this is precisely what Paul Preston convinced me was going on with Barr’s comments designed to give false confidence to these traitors that their fraud and treason would go unpunished. But wait, there’s more…
If anyone doubts that Kemp would betray his country on behalf of the CHICOMS, they consider the following account. Kemp’s association with the CHICOMS is well-established. In fact, Kemp is discovering that treason is like the excrement in the toilet that will not flush. Kemp is a moron that was not even smart enough to cover his tracks as evidenced by the following Tweet:
[/size]
I would suggest that the readers to the twitter site URL https://twitter.com/i/status/1335829560680611840
[size]
What did you think of this video from theTwitter account @breakingAllDay? This video, in which Kemp promotes the Chinese economic invasion of Georgia shows the Governor pimping for more Chinese investments in Georgia at the obvious expense of American jobs. This Chinese website contains a list of Chinese businesses assisted by Kemp. Has anyone ever heard of the Logan Act? Only the federal government can conduct business with a foreign entity. A whopping total of 23 Chinese companies are listed on this site as having benefited from Kemp’s prostituting his own office for personal gain to the detriment of his state and country. And now, there are serious allegations that the two top government officials in Georgia conspired with Dominion voting machines and the CHICOMS to commit an election coup against a sitting President and the Constitution of the United States as well as every citizen in this country.  
If I were Kemp and his sidekick, the current Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, I would immediately declare a state of emergency and order an investigation into ballot harvesting which we all know has been caught on tape and exposed to the public. Also, if I were Kemp, I would make an agreement to enter into Federal custody with a plea deal in lieu of continuing the fraud. Further, if the allegations are true regarding the Kemp and Raffensperger families taking CHICOM payments, the two traitors and their families may want to strongly consider entering into witness protection. The Deep State and the CHICOMS are playing for keeps. Perhaps this treasonous and dynamic duo will be lucky if they only get 10 years in Club Fed, while their protected families, who allegedly took CHICOM payments, are working as janitors under assumed names! The fate of Loeffler's aide may be indicative of what lies ahead!
While Kemp and his Treasonous Inc. are considering their narrowing options, they might want to consider this fact from the Federal Prison system.
From the Federal Register:
[/size]
Quote :
[size=21]“Federal executions are to be carried out by lethal injection or by any other manner prescribed by the law of the State in which the sentence was imposed.”[/size]
[size]
In other words, the federal government now will be able to hang, electrocute, gas, or shoot individuals. Treason would likely be at the top of the list for the employment of these harsh methods of execution. This order went into effect on November 27, 2020. If the public does not believe that this was a direct message to corrupt governors and their lackeys, then they are not paying attention to the obvious timing.
The only thing left for Trump to do is to invoke the Insurrection Act against the state officials of Georgia, Arizona, Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, California, et al. America, the CSS is just warming up. There are more officials involved that Kemp and his political brothel and these will be identified in a future CSS article as well as the fact that Kemp has committed an act of war against the United States.
 [/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine & Georgia Officials=China &   SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine  & Georgia Officials=China & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 7-12-20 : Home vs. bad guy & R.F. Kennedy, Jr-vaccine & Georgia Officials=China &
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: