Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inventor of the QR Code Says It’s “Really Easy” To Prove Which Ballots are Real and Which Are Frauds!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Inventor of the QR Code Says It’s “Really Easy” To Prove Which Ballots are Real and Which Are Frauds! Empty
PostSubject: Inventor of the QR Code Says It’s “Really Easy” To Prove Which Ballots are Real and Which Are Frauds!   Inventor of the QR Code Says It’s “Really Easy” To Prove Which Ballots are Real and Which Are Frauds! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:21 am

https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/13/inventor-of-the-qr-code-says-its-really-easy-to-prove-which-ballots-are-real-and-which-are-frauds/

Inventor of the QR Code Says It’s “Really Easy” To Prove Which Ballots are Real and Which Are Frauds!

Inventor of the QR Code Says It’s “Really Easy” To Prove Which Ballots are Real and Which Are Frauds! 55e3b678baf35d2cb8f9918975f94a87?s=66&r=pg&d=mm
by [size=17]noah19 hours ago19 hours ago

20.7kviews[/size]

Inventor of the QR Code Says It’s “Really Easy” To Prove Which Ballots are Real and Which Are Frauds! Jovan-Hutton-Pulitzer-768x366

• From the first couple days after the 2020 election, I have been reporting on the story that the ballots contained a watermark and/or blockchain code and/or QR code.

Or maybe all of the above.
Some have scoffed.

Trending: The Case For Invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807

But the evidence just continues to pile up.
And now the latest…..
This is really incredible.
You want to hear from an “expert”?
How about the guy who literally invented the QR code.
Does that work for you?
This guy says he can step in and determine really easily which ballots are real and which are fakes.
Not only that, he says he could do it even if the ballots were shredded.
It’s almost as if he had a code he could scan…..like, a QR code!  Or a blockchain code!
Wait a minute…..
Quote:
Quote :
When I started looking at ballots… I realized that everybody was speaking geek…It’s a real simple fact to prove that there was massive fraud in this election.
…We can take the physical ballot, the image scan of the ballot in the machine, the CVR file in the machine, and I can even take a shredded bag of ballots and do what we do.  I want everybody to understand these physical ballots from the election, when they go into the machine, it basically makes a duplicate copy.  That’s your property as an American citizen.  We own it for 22 months after the election.  And so when these courts started saying, well you can’t look at it, I realized it was all technical smoke and mirrors, to fool judges, to fool lawyers, to say oh we can’t really do it.  So let me tell you how easy it is…
[size]
Now watch the full interview here: https://youtu.be/UgeqGmvQXKs

[/size]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1