Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More Empty
PostSubject: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:36 am

I'll give you links to Q Related information, so you can follow yourself.
It's my opinion that anyone else who has similar info is getting it INDIRECTLY from
one source-Q.  No one else has the background intel to say dip with any assurance.
AT LEAST look for confirmation there.

We have :
@Qtah17
2h
A week to remember. 

Do not panic when the electors certify today, this is the final stroke of treason before The Lone Warrior shows them who holds the power.
-----
Lone Warrior=POTUS.  FOLLOW HIS TWEETS. 
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
---------------------

The number of "not eq" explosions in the past month are significant.
It is phenomenal to me that the Chinese would expect to prevail on
a ground assault, but....there are the seas as well, and we know we have
carriers positioned off both shores.

Chinese troops are amassed in the Caribbean, Mexico,  Canada
-------------
There was a cyber assault on the US Treasury recently. BY THE CHINESE.

Planefags have been off the wall reporting activity over CONUS. 
------------------------

Next source to read through
https://twitter.com/stormis_us/with_replies 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:42 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/external-source-blamed-crude-tanker-explosion-saudi-coast

Second Crude Tanker Explodes Off Saudi Coast In 3 Weeks, "External Source" Blamed
Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More FCzsHEmI?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:46 am

Blackout ?  White Hat infiltration?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/14/tech/google-youtube-gmail-down/index.html

New York (CNN Business)Google's services went down for about an hour Monday in a massive outage that prevented many people from watching YouTube videos, accessing their Google Docs or sending email on Gmail.
The outage also made Google Classroom temporarily unavailable, preventing many students learning remotely from accessing their classes.
A little after 8 am ET, most of Google's services came back online, but Gmail remains down for many.
The company's workspace status dashboard had been red across the board, with every single Google service indicating an outage. Later Monday morning, they turned green, indicating that they're operating normally.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 12:37 pm

THANKS DOVE FOR POSTING THESE, THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 12:42 pm

DOVE
DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO
PLANE GUYS?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 1:08 pm

I'm looking Spring.  It's similar to monkeywerkz on twitter, but that's not the right name.
As soon as I find it, I'll post it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Dove wrote:
I'm looking Spring.  It's similar to monkeywerkz on twitter, but that's not the right name.
As soon as I find it, I'll post it.

Researcher here to help.

https://www.brighteon.com/1448d722-7874-4d50-bdd1-f88dec6eaa5b

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 2:02 pm

Thanks R.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE...A DOUBLE PORTION.

I 'bumped into' the twitter account too... Wink 
https://twitter.com/mil_ops   That's  @mil_ops
----
It was funny...I 'got' from the ethers that there should be an X in there, but I didn't know where to put it.
chuckle    THIS WERX !  LOL.  He has maps up on twitter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More   Ten Days of Darkness  Begins - China Invasion and More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten Days of Darkness Begins - China Invasion and More
Page 1 of 1