Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! Empty
PostSubject: STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE!   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:37 am

• The Dragon is Here - Steve Quayle- FULL SHOW - 12/10/2020 - Hagmann Report - Rumble 

https://rumble.com/embed/v95ffl/?pub=4ope3

PREVIOUS POST IN SQ ALERTS:
https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2518

CONFIRMATION OF MULTIPLE CHINESE BASES INSIDE CONUS BEING BOMBED IN THE US-CHINESE INVASION OF CONUS INTERRUPTED
Around 3:30p.m. pst I kept hearing booms outside. When I went out to ask my husband if he was hearing them, he said it was the movie he was watching. I told him no, they were outside and just then another one went off and he didn’t hear it. This didn’t surprise me as he has no eyes to see or ears to hear and I know you know what I mean. The sound was boom…boom boom boom! I know that we are about 25 miles south of joint base Lewis- McCord here in Washington and we hear those noises coming from there but this was different. Knowing about the Chinese waiting to invade and it hit me that there was no way of knowing by the main stream media that we would get any warnings. It kept weighing on my mind all night and then as I was listening to you on Hagmann last night I knew that those sounds may have been bunker busters going off?
Dec 11, 2020
Back to top Go down

STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE!   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:40 am

FIGHTING!!!!

JET SLICED IN HALF ?LASER?

DIG MORE
DIG MORE
DIG DIG DIG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Loud Arguments in US Supreme Court Chambers over Texas Lawsuit - COURT INTIMIDATED   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:50 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/loud-arguments-in-us-supreme-court-chambers-over-texas-lawsuit-court-intimidated

Loud Arguments in US Supreme Court Chambers over Texas Lawsuit - COURT INTIMIDATED

NATION HAL TURNER 12 DECEMBER 2020  HITS: 101089

THIS ARTICLE WAS PREVIOUSLY LOCKED AND FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.  IT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED AT THE PERSONAL REQUEST OF STEVE QUAYLE -- From a source deep inside the US Supreme Court as they discussed the pending Texas lawsuit against Pennsylvania et. al. . . .
"Hal, as you know I am a clerk for one of the Justices on SCOTUS. Today was like nothing we have ever seen. The justices are arguing loudly behind closed doors.

The Justices met in a closed and sealed room, as is standard.
Usually it is very calm, however today we could hear screaming all the way down the hall.
They met in person, because they didn't trust telephonic meeting as secure.
Chief Justice Roberts was screaming
"Are you going to be responsible for the rioting if we hear this case?"
"Don't tell me about Bush v. Gore, we weren't dealing with riots then"
"You are forgetting what your role here is Neil, and I don't want to hear from the two junior justices anymore. I will tell you how you will vote."
Justice Clarence Thomas says "This is the end of Democracy, John."
When they left the room, Roberts, the Libs and Kavanugh had big smiles. Alito and Thomas were visibly upset. ACB and Gorsuch didn't seem fazed at all."

Clearly Chief Justice Roberts is intimidated by the ATNIFA/Left-wing rioting.   Well, one has to wonder if maybe he can intimidated more  by some actions of the right wing?
I'm not going to bother doing that or anything else, and neither should any of you, but I'm just wondering, is all.

NOTE: Two weeks ago, the ad company named TABOOLA severed its 6 year relationship with me because they didn't like the content of this site.  Those ads were the revenue I used to feed my family.  I am in serious need of public support.  If you can, please make a donation using the yellow DONATE button above, and click an ad below which will generate two or three cents ad revenue to help defer data transfer costs to bring this story to you.

• PREV

• NEXT

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE!   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:56 am

I about fell over when Ezra linked to Hal Turner last week.  But hey..the man had the story-in detail.
Guess it's time to listen up-in a hurry-since we're now in it (to win it).

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Turner's radio program frequency change   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:59 am

STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! Wrmi10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LINK THIS TO BATTLE : Pilot Dies in Michigan F-16 Fighter Jet Crash   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 10:33 am

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/search-continues-for-pilot-of-madison-based-f-16-jet-that-crashed-in-michigans-upper/article_aee8350b-4d36-5dc7-ab27-c421e3936116.html

Search continues for pilot of Madison-based F-16 jet that crashed in Michigan's Upper Peninsula

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pilot-dies-michigan-f-16-234132791.html

Pilot Dies in Michigan F-16 Fighter Jet Crash

[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Pilot Dies in Michigan F-16 Fighter Jet][/url]
Oriana Pawlyk
Thu, December 10, 2020, 3:41 PM PST·2 min read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CANADIAN VISIONS OF CHINESE INVASION OF USA COMING FROM VANCOUVER,B.C   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 10:39 am

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2519

CANADIAN VISIONS OF CHINESE INVASION OF USA COMING FROM VANCOUVER,B.C
Dear Steve, About 18 years ago we were living in a small community called Cut Knife Saskatchewan. One day my wife was in the living room when she saw a full blown vision of Orientals invading our area. They had come down from Lloydminster which was west of us and North East of Edmonton. (They probably were coming from Prince Rupert, BC. which has a mayor deep port. ) As the vision continued she saw the army killing everyone as they destroyed everything they came into contact with. Burning what would burn including houses and crops. The Canadian army was so outnumbered that they fled. It was so real that she thought it was happening right then and there. They were going to Regina, Winnipeg and down to Minnesota. She was in panic mode but then realized that it was a vision for the future.

I also have a friend that was a postman in Vancouver BC when he also had a vision. He saw Vancouver totally destroyed from the south to the northern foothills. As he pondered the scene an angel with a torch showed up and went to a tree and set it on fire which was engulfed instantaneously. This was implying that a sudden destruction was going to happen in Vancouver. As my friend wondered who had dropped the bomb he turned to the US as if to say it had come from them and he said after all that what we have done for them.

Why would the US bomb Vancouver? The only reason I see is if it had a very large Oriental force in that city that could be a major threat to the US. That threat already exists

I have heard of other visions that tell of things to come in Canada. J.D.

Dec 13, 2020
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Next Phase of the CHICOM Takeover of America Is Underway   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 10:45 am

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-conspiracy-education/next-phase-chicom-takeover-america-underway

The Next Phase of the CHICOM Takeover of America Is Underway

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Monday, December 14, 2020 - 16:01.

STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! Chinese%20flag%203_1

It gives me no pleasure to say “I told you so”. When I spoke about the Chinese incursions on our borders and within our country, I received scorn and derision. Today, hardly a day goes by in which I don’t receive an email like the following:
Quote :
Dear Dave,
You may or may not know how much I made fun of you on various forums for what I perceived to be your lunacy about Chinese troops threatening American soil. You were right and I was wrong and I am sorry. I know that if and when the Chinese come to my community, they will slaughter us not just rule over us. Do you think Biden will start a war with China so we can lose and be conquered? Now I sound like you-lol!
Fred
[size]

For myself, it is not about being right or wrong…it is about survival. Survival of ourselves and survival of our culture and country. I have also been criticized for saying that if there is a record of you supporting Trump, you will one day suffer great prejudice. You will lose your job, your right to travel and even the residence that you reside within. One day, as it is Hong Kong, you will even lose your life. Oh, I can hear it now…”there goes Dave with more doom and gloom predictions.”  If there is anyone left alive, some of you will be writing me emails of apology much like I am receiving today.
For the record, I have covered in detail the threats of genocide against America issued by the last 3 defense ministers from China dating back to 2003. I have published the quotes and the documents and I feel that these warnings are falling on deaf ears. “Oh, it cannot happen here, not in America.”
Let’s just take a moment and reveal with the CHICOMS control in America by bribery of by threat of boycott and/or violence:
[/size][list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1.25rem; margin-left: 0px; padding-left: 3.25rem; padding-right: 0px;"]
[*]The NBA
[*]Hollywood
[*]Much of TV entertainment where the CHICOMS cannot be insulted.
[*]The lack of reporting on the human rights abuses of the CHICOMS has changed dramatically on MSM outlets. Why? The answer should be obvious.
[*]Our elections. The CHICOMS have bribed key officials such as Georgia Governor Kemp to help cover up rigged elections.
[*]How many Fortune 500 corporations still have outposts in China?
[*]How many members of the Democratic Party have provable links to the CHICOMS?
[*]We know that the Chinese supplied weapons to ANTIFA and BLM. These protests did not happen spontaneously. This was an incursion in search of a reason.
[/list]
[size]
What will be the end of result of this Chinese incursion? We have to look no further than Hong Kong. It is being widely reported now that any leader who has a record of criticizing anything remotely connected to the CCP and its leadership is being arrested, taken to the mainland and disappeared. Hong Kong is on the verge of committing genocide against anyone perceived to be a dissenter. First the leaders are disappeared then it’s the turn of the rank and file. It is the same in nearly every genocidal event. Genocide can happen here and it is already planned. Even the Democratic Party lackeys, working on behalf of the Communist Chinese Party, have already issued similar threats.  
As it is in Hong Kong, it will soon true here in America. How do I know? Because the Democrats have told us so.
[/size][list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1.25rem; margin-left: 0px; padding-left: 3.25rem; padding-right: 0px;"]
[*]Michelle Obama stated that Trump’s populism must never be allowed to surface again.
[*]AOC says that “we are putting Trump supporters on a list.”
[*]Kamala Harris stated that “if you opposed us, we are coming for you!”
[/list]
[size]
I take these people at their word. Look at the cabinet and administrative appointments made by Biden. He appointed a Dr. Emmanuel who stated in his book, that everyone’s life should end by 75.
When Georgia Senator Loeffler’s staffer was killed by the CHICOMS in a fiery crash last week, we can accurately state that this is just the beginning. How many judges have the CHICOMS bribed in lieu of harming their families? How else can you explain the fact that not one judge has looked at one suit of election fraud and decided the case on its evidentiary merits. Not one piece of evidence has been allowed to be presented, despite the overwhelming evidence in the alt media with videos and affidavits.
Trump is out, you are marginalized and the new order has encroached into your life. When the Chinese are rumbling down  your streets in their tanks, don’t bother sending me emails of apology. Instead, stand up for yourself and your country. My fate is sealed  as is Steve Quayle, Doug Hagmann, et al. However, your fate has not yet been determined. America still has the means to resist! However, that window is quickly disappearing.  What can we do to resist this takeover? That will be the subject of a future article.[/size]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE!   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 10:51 am

See links below for more.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26280-2020_12_10-steve-quayle-doug-hagmann-the-dragon-is-here-hr

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/war/

Half way down the page . . . screenshots to start you off. There is lots more so click the stopworldcontrol link above and read the ENTIRE THING - from the beginning - every word of it!

STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! Stop_w13
STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! Stop_w14
STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! Stop_w15

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE!   STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STEVE QUAYLE ON HAGMAN = BATTLE GOING ON IN STATES! HAL TURNER PRAISED! MORE!
Page 1 of 1