Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC Empty
PostSubject: Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC   Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 am

Court Ruling, not illegal to film officers, watch this and the result GRAPHIC if you are sensitive and love dogs you don't want to see.. but if you want to know what goes on regarding illegal arrests then you should watch anyway. I don't enjoy watching / posting but I am in firm belief that we need citizens on a review board to see to it that law enforcement follows our laws. Not self policing! Many cases like this... makes one dislike them more, you can't trust so be careful.

then... HOW DOES THIS LOOK TO YOU ... AND THINK HOW THIS SITS WITH THE BLACK COMMUNITY WHERE IT HAPPENED?????!

VIDEO: Police shoot dog defending owner as cops arrested him – for filming them

Ashley Collman
Daily Mail
July 2, 2013
A video posted yesterday on YouTube shows the grisly shooting of a dog by a police officer in Hawthorne, California.
The 130-pound, 3-year-old Rottweiler named Max was shot to death after he escaped through a window in a parked car and ran over to his master, Leon Rosby, who was being arrested for filming the scene on his phone.
The video (watch original on YouTube) shows Rosby, 52, walking his dog Sunday around 7 p.m. near a house with several police squad cars parked outside.
He is seen filming the scene in order ‘to make sure nobody’s civil rights were being violated,’ he told DailyBreeze.com.

Back to top Go down

Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC   Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:25 pm

I won't watch this because it is so very bad, just so wrong for an innocent man - and his good dog to suffer like this. We need to pray for his man. And you're right, a citizens review board that holds authorities accountable would definitely be a step in the right direction. Might work for those in congress, etc. too. I am just horrified and I didn't even watch the video.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC   Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:41 pm

What Jem said. I did watch the video until the dog jumped out of the car. That fella was doing nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC   Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 pm

And another... but dog may have been charging officer..
http://www.infowars.com/justified-shooting-cop-aims-at-dog-hits-woman-instead/

“Justified Shooting”: Cop Aims At Dog, Hits Woman Instead

Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC Printer_famfamfam  Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC YoutubeCourt ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC PodcastCourt ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC TwitterCourt ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC FacebookCourt ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC Cart

Infowars.com
July 4, 2013
Winston-Salem, N.C. Assistant Police Chief Barry Rountree claims that Tamara Whitt’s dog was charging at him when he fired at it, but the bullet ricocheted off the pavement and hit Whitt in the leg.
Witt, still on crutches, is not surprised that no criminal charges will be filed against Rountree. But she is surprised he is still on schedule for being sworn in as Winston-Salem’s new police chief.
She is planning a protest rally during his swearing-in ceremony.
Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC C6bb0b5b7ce803685f4ea949415b8bfd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC   Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Hmmm, these guys don't seem to be aware of their surroundings... yeah I know it is more fluid than hunting, except if an elk or deer charges!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC   Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Court ruled not illegal to film officers... watch this and the result GRAPHIC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: