Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS Empty
PostSubject: FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS   FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 6:14 pm

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible

There are working youtube links that have been posted since Apr  17 2019.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS   FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 6:37 pm

There is a coming alignment of Jupiter and Saturn called the Great Conjunction.  
It is also called the Bethlehem Star. 

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/jupiter-saturn-will-be-the-closest-they-have-been-in-400-years-how-to-view-the-great-conjunction

video at link describes how to view it. 

Appearing as a “Christmas star,” the "great conjunction" happens next Monday, December 21, which also happens to be the Winter Solstice, marking the start of the winter season.

A conjunction happens when planets appear close in the night sky and line up with Earth’s orbits. The last time Jupiter and Saturn were this close was 1623, about 14 years after the invention of the telescope. But that year, the conjunction was too close to the sun to view it.
However, the last time Jupiter and Saturn were this close and visible to the Earth was during the Middle Ages in 1226.

There is another celestial happening on 12-21-2020 that I'll have to search for.
And of course we all recognize that date. 
FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS OCl8ZllU?format=jpg&name=900x900

FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS Epeo9PkXEAELtoX?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

FROM THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: