Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020   Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 8:26 pm

Now E. said "Enjoy the show" so maybe these people are alright?  
we have had a report of 4 cases of Bell's Palsy following the Pfizer shot.

Here is a nurse getting her shot and then passing out. This was Pfizer.

You'll see more on the twitter link.

She went down "17 minutes after receiving it...." LOL.

https://twitter.com/7tine76/status/1339728209827532801

the video news report:

https://newschannel9.com/amp/news/coronavirus/first-frontline-workers-in-chattanooga-get-covid-19-vaccine-thursday?__twitter_impression=true

Plenty of bs here!
---
Perfect Anon response:  Where can i sign up at one of the empty syringe clinics?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020   Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 8:36 pm

Let's Get Kraken!
@EzraKCohen1
1h
Any power that Nancy Pelosi has, Trump gave it to her on purpose

----
(it worked. Nobody can stand her.)
-----------------

stormypatriotjoe Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 26a1Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 1f1fa-1f1f8Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 1f60e
@stormypatriot21
1h
Navy tweets about the ship Constitution

Wikipedia has it with a “17 Gun Salute”

Built in 1794

Q 1794
FISA
FISA
FISA
-----------------
Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 EpewIQfXcAYWdvr?format=jpg&name=large
Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 EpewIQdWMAMf5Je?format=jpg&name=900x900
Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 EpewIQcW8AAK7Sk?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020   Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 8:55 pm

On the vaccine front I just got an email letter from my physician about covid vaccines. Pretty standard boilerplate yadda yadda. Of course everyone at the clinic is getting it and it's recommended that I do also. Short snip from the letter below.

Quote :
I'm also letting my patients know that the Pfizer vaccine looks really good in terms of safety and benefit for immunity (37,000+ people studied:  pain at injection site 84%, fatigue 63%, headache 55%, muscle pain 38%, chills 32%, joint pain 24%, fever 14%; less than 0.5% had serious reactions and there was no difference in this risk for serious reactions between the group who got the vaccine and the group who got placebo).  Side effects are more likely after the 2nd vaccination (the Pfizer vaccine requires 2 injections 3 weeks apart) and will usually go away within a day or two -- I also try to emphasize that these side effects are much better than having a bad case of COVID-19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star of India here in San Diego gets all decked out in lights every year too. A little history below for anyone interested. If you are ever in San Diego go see it and take the tour. It's unforgettable.

https://sdmaritime.org/latest-news/celebrating-star-of-indias-155-years/

https://sandiegocountynews.com/star-india-holiday-lights-shine-maritime-museum/

Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 StarHolidayNights

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020   Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Ron weighs in.  The more the Merrier !
E. responds:
Let's Get Kraken!
@EzraKCohen1
2h
Cliff notes version below.

Quote Tweet
Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 U8_ICW7l_miniRon@CodeMonkeyZ
· 2h
SCOTUS is compromised.
SolarWinds is a DIGITAL PEARL HARBOR.

We demand EO13848!

--------------------------------------

Let's Get Kraken!
@EzraKCohen1
2h
He knew in 2012. Ponder that for a moment

Quote Tweet

Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 KUuht00m_miniDonald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
· Jul 18, 2012
Congratulations to John Roberts for making Americans hate the Supreme Court because of his BS http://bit.ly/SF483V

(kind of makes you want to Trust the Plan, doesn't it. Go ahead..you'll feel alot better)  chuckle
--------------------

That's pretty, R.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020   Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccine Reports 17 Dec. 2020
Page 1 of 1