Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope  Empty
PostSubject: JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope    JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 am

For starters, I haven’t been ignoring the Boston Bombings (and related shenanigans in Tupelo, Mississippi, West, Texas and elsewhere)—that’s the subject of my next book.  There’s too much involved to even begin to blog about it, but here’s the general framework:  2013 is the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination, “The Golden Jubilee of the Killing of the King” (say, that’s not a bad subtitle for the book … The Most Dangerous Book in the World, Continued.)
The same demented gang who brought us the 9/11 Occult MegaSpectacle is engaged in what is shaping up to be a year-long commemoration of one of their finest productions, the slaughter of a sitting American President in broad daylight within a trident-shaped memorial honoring Dallas’ Masonic heritage (otherwise known as Dealey Plaza).
I’m not going to say much more about Dallas or Boston here, other than to emphasize that the Golden Jubilee celebration is the broader context for another potential false-flag attack in mid-July.  I have noted enough possible markers and predictive elements that I believe this scenario warrants presenting—I believe you’ll agree by the time you’re finished with this piece.
[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]Old Business
[/b]Before I get started, however, let me note for those of you who may have been following my “triple-crescent moon ritual” thread that May 10 did not pass unobserved by the global elite.  No, they didn’t attack CITI Field in Flushing, NY, as I hypothesized they might.  What they did do may have passed unnoticed by many, but it was a fitting completion of this ritual nonetheless.
On May 10, live on the Today show, the spire/communications antenna for the One World Trade Center was finally lifted into place (after a delay of some weeks caused by a dispute with the manufacturer, supposedly).   I explained the significance of OWT in Most Dangerous (its occult architectural significance, 1776 and all that), so I won’t repeat it here, but suffice it to say that they put the crowning touch on their monumental masterpiece on the day of the Ring of Fire over the Land of Oz (annular solar eclipse over Australia).
May 10 was also of course the final in a series of three crescent moon ritual Fridays, the first being July 20, 2012 (Aurora Batman shooting) and the second being December 14, 2012 (Sandy Hook), each separated by exactly the same number of days.
In keeping with this being a moon ritual, who do we find on 5/10 at Arlington National Cemetery, there specifically to commemorate the fallen heroes of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (the very wars initiated by 9/11 and the fall of the Twin Towers, which OWT replaced)?  None other than Prince Henry, son of Diana (who was herself sacrificed in a ritual, but that’s another story altogether)—come on, you remember the crescent moon goddess Diana/Artemis (sister of Lucifer).
So, no, our occult psychopath controllers didn’t whip up a new batch of sacrifices, but rather ritually evoked the dead of 9/11 and the contrived conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan—tens of thousands of sacrificial victims, whose memories they resurrected as part of yet another of their cruel and creative conjurations.
[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]Scouting Around
[/b]When I first encountered this story, “National Scout Jamboree 2013 False Flag Insider Warning: Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek” (link), I wasn’t particularly concerned.  The author makes some fairly general observations, and at first I saw no reason why the 2013 Scout Jamboree would necessarily make any more compelling a target for a false-flag attack than any other major event. (See here also).  After an initial general inclination to ignore the matter, however, I decided to give it the smell test—and, boy, does it stink (well, it has all the ingredients for a good old rotter in any case).
Without giving away the premise of my next book entirely, I can guarantee you that, just as Aleister Crowley was the guest-of-honor on 9/11, JFK was the focus of attention at the Boston Bombings.  Being acutely aware of this, as I began to examine the circumstances surrounding the Scout Jamboree, intriguing possible JFK connections began to materialize, but this was after I had identified certain other “run of the mill” markers, outlined below.
[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]Checking Things Out
[/b]As discussed in the articles linked above, the Scout Jamboree will take place from July 15th through the 24th at the Summit Bechtel Family National Scout Reserve outside of Mount Hope, West Virginia.  Now, the first thing to note is just how well the general framework here matches the familiar mold involving mockery and black humor that we’ve come to anticipate:  “an attack on the Boy Scouts of America at Mount Hope”.  Check.  Secondly, we should observe that hope is one of the three principle moral virtues of Masonic philosophy, the other two being faith and charity (Faith. Hope. Charity.)  Check.
Also worth mentioning is that while Bechtel co-owner Stephen D. Bechtel, Jr.—whose foundation donated $50 million to help purchase and develop the property that is now the National Scout Reserve—is a member of the Eagle Scouts, his son, Riley, the current CEO of the Bechtel Corp., is reportedly a member of both the Trilateral Commission and Bohemian Grove. Check.
[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]Another Ode to JFK?
[/b]Recalling U.S. Route 77’s immediate proximity to Dealey Plaza (as well as the importance of the number 77 itself) from Most Dangerous, try to guess the number of the Interstate that passes less than five miles from Mount Hope, WV.  That’s right, Interstate 77.  I-77 would be a bad omen under normal circumstances, but combine it with the JFK-Golden Jubilee link and it spells double trouble.
That’s just the start of the Kennedy connections, though:  JFK was, of course, the first Boy Scout to become President, and he in fact delivered a presidential campaign speech in Mount Hope.  Further, one of three major performances during the 2013 Scout Jamboree will take place on July 20, which, in addition to being the annual date of Satanic Revels and the one-year anniversary of the Aurora (“Mother of Lucifer”) The Dark Knight Rises theatre massacre, is also, and perhaps most significantly, the 44th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing, an event which came about as a result of Kennedy’s vision and leadership.
And lest you think I’m blowing this out of proportion:  1.) the week of April 15th, the date of the Boston Bombing saga, was the anniversary of the Bay of Pigs invasion; and, 2.) in Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, Michael Hoffman discusses the importance not only of “The Killing of the Divine King” but also of the “The Bringing of Prima Materia to Prima Terra” (ie., the moon landing) in Masonic philosophy.  Check.
[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]The F-Word
[/b]Unfortunately, we’re not done here:  Mount Hope is located in Fayette County, WV, “Fayette” being one of the cryptocracy’s favorite repetitively-employed memes/name games (such as, per Hoffman,  “Wicker”, as in “Wicked King Wicker” and “The Wicker Man” and Senator Roger Wicker, but that’s covered further in the next book).  Fortean philosopher William N. Grimstad, long-time associate of Michael Hoffman, was one of the first to write about “The Fayette Factor” in an article in a 1978 issue of Fortean Times.
What we’re finding here is that familiar clustering of phonetic and memetic markers that are the hallmarks of our masters’ occult tradecraft.  Could all of this—Mount Hope, I-77, Fayette County, John F. “The Boy Scout President” Kennedy—be coincidence?  Certainly, but, as we know all-too-well, these things could also be indicators of a sophisticated and sinister plot to do bodily and/or psychological harm to our fellow citizens.
[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]The Mothman Prophecies, Continued?
[/b]Before we attempt to draw any firm conclusions, however, we should look deeper at the geographical area involved here, as we may gain additional insight from doing so.
Just over 100 miles northwest of Mount Hope is Point Pleasant, WV, location of the bizarre events described in John A. Keel’s book The Mothman Prophecies.  However, the first sighting of the Mothman during that era was not in Point Pleasant, but in Clendenin, WV, a little over half the distance, as the crow flies, from Mount Hope to Point Pleasant.  To say that Mount Hope is in the heart of Mothman country would then be stretching things a bit, but it’s certainly close enough to be worth considering in this situation.
We’re well familiar with how fond the architects of reality are of revisiting the sites of their past rituals and transgressions against humanity (recall from Most Dangerous the Sarasota/Venice-9/11 link as but one example), and, as it turns out, it just may be that there was a good deal more going on in Point Pleasant than even most of those who are familiar with the book (or the movie of the same name based on it) are aware—more than a giant flying red-eyed biped and strange phone calls.
[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]The Mason County Black Op
[/b]The first thing I’d like to point out is that Point Pleasant is located in Mason County.  The second fact I’d like to bring to your attention is that the wreckage analysis of the Silver Bridge showed that its collapse was due to a defect in a single link, eyebar 330.  (Perhaps of increased interest in light of these facts are the statements of a witness who reported seeing two men climbing on the bridge the day before the tragedy.)
Investigative researcher/author Jim Keith was among the first to speculate that Point Pleasant was used as some type of “test tube”, the setting for a black ops experiment, and to explore the CIA/Men-in-Black connection.  [Source]
Writing in Casebook on the Men in Black, Keith states:  “During the period of the Mothman encounters, black limousines prowled the Point Pleasant area, stopping at rural homes. Deeply tanned men proclaimed themselves to be ‘census-takers’ and showed an inordinate interest in the children of the households.”  Keith continues:  “People in the rural areas also reported seeing mysterious unmarked panel trucks which parked in remote locations for hours, and were rumored to be Air Force. Men in coveralls worked on telephone and powerlines.
“A thirtyish blond woman visited people in Ohio and West Virginia, telling people she was John Keel’s secretary, and filling out lengthy forms with information about health, income, family background, the types of cars the people owned, along with questions about UFO and Mothman sightings. Keel, naturally, did not have a secretary.” 

[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]A JFK-Mothman Connection?
[/b]West Virginia native and investigator/author/filmmaker Andrew Colvin ties together military intelligence and the nearby Defense Logistics Agency as well as industrial concerns such as I.G. Farben, Union Carbide, General Motors and others—pointing to the possible use of a paranormal/UFO/MIB guise as a cover for post-war military-industrial projects.  [Source]
In fact, some researchers assert that the architects who designed the WWII TNT Factory outside Point Pleasant also worked on both the Manhattan Project and the fabled Area 51.  [Source]
Other researchers have even gone so far as to posit an actual JFK-Mothman link, asserting that certain suspected JFK-assassination-figures were active in Point Pleasant during the Mothman/Silver Bridge incident (claiming, for example, that David Ferrie was likely Mothman’s “Frightwig” MIB, or that CIA pilot Fred Crisman was involved with both events), believing that the evidence points toward an international military intelligence-FBI-mobster-banker operation emanating partly out of Ohio and neighboring Toronto.  [Source]

[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]Jubilee at the Jamboree?
[/b]What does all this mean, though?  It means that the general vicinity we’re considering is the old stomping grounds of the folks that pulled off 9/11 and the Boston Bombings and dozens of other false-flag events/public rituals.  It means that, in combination with all of the other evidence we’ve considered, we have, potentially, one more good reason to suspect that this particular locale would be laden with meaning and significance for the sadistic, occult-driven fruitcakes that make their livings pulling these sorts of things off in plain sight.
It means that the 50,000 plus Scouts and their families, which will temporarily balloon the population of Fayette County up by around 300,000 souls to over twice its normal size, could well be sitting ducks after all as they enjoy the festivities at the 2013 Scout Jamboree.
To put matters into even clearer perspective, we should note that these events have historically featured a heavy police and military presence, for both security and recruiting/indoctrination purposes, and this year will be no different.  So, as I indicated at the outset, this event has all the ingredients necessary for a good-old-fashioned false-flag/public ritual/black op/psy-op.
Will, then, the celebration of the Golden Jubilee of the Killing of the King be continued at the 2013 National Scout Jamboree?  We shouldn’t let our hopes mount that it will not.
(Postscript:  As far as predictive programming is concerned, one can certainly see that the Boy Scouts have recently been thrust into the spotlight in a major fashion through the controversy surrounding their vote to admit openly-homosexual boys into their ranks.  If nothing happens during the Jamboree, this circumstance meant nothing; if something does happen, one could certainly argue that the timing of the controversy was indeed an indicator of predictive programming.)

http://www.themostdangerousbookintheworld.com/index.php/blogging/item/29-jfk-mothman-and-mount-hope
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope    JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:47 am

Interesting read. Ironically it was posted on one of the two days that, if you remember, there were some pretty wild rumors flying around the capital.

Probably absolute nonsense, but the rumor was barry had died or been killed. If you remember he was out of the cameras for a couple of days. Obviously he's running around on TV again, sooooo but he is noticeably thinner and getting a bit gaunt looking if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope    JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Thanks Jrcole. This was pretty interesting.

I doubt that things would get any better if something were to happen to mr.b but if it did, this is the line of succession: the president, the vice president, the house speaker, the senate president pro tempore and the secretary of state. I'm hoping things don't get any more "interesting".

Jrcole wrote:
Before I get started, however, let me note for those of you who may have been following my “triple-crescent moon ritual” thread that May 10 did not pass unobserved by the global elite. 

Here's a coincidence for you, I just ran across this image yesterday and was wondering if it had any meaning:

JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope  Orion110

I found it here at http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2007/11/at-edge-of-17.html 
Orion 17 moon trip.

Here are a few things to add from the synchro guys:

Boston was the hometown of JFK.
There was a fire at the JFK library on the Boston bomb day.
Pope Francis was elected on 3/13/13 which was 33 days before the bombing on 4/15/13.

Jrcole wrote:
Another Ode to JFK?
Recalling U.S. Route 77’s immediate proximity to Dealey Plaza (as well as the importance of the number 77 itself) from Most Dangerous, try to guess the number of the Interstate that passes less than five miles from Mount Hope, WV.  That’s right, Interstate 77.  I-77 would be a bad omen under normal circumstances, but combine it with the JFK-Golden Jubilee link and it spells double trouble.

4/15/13 is 7 months 7 days to the anniversary of JFK's death on 11/22/13 or 221 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope    JFK, Mothman and Mount Hope  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: