Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DANIEL'S VISION OF THE WORLD'S END TIME KINGDOMS, AND THE MINGLING OF THE CLAY AND IRON;HERE'S A MIND BLOWING REVELATION GIVEN TO Jon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DANIEL'S VISION OF THE WORLD'S END TIME KINGDOMS, AND THE MINGLING OF THE CLAY AND IRON;HERE'S A MIND BLOWING REVELATION GIVEN TO Jon Empty
PostSubject: DANIEL'S VISION OF THE WORLD'S END TIME KINGDOMS, AND THE MINGLING OF THE CLAY AND IRON;HERE'S A MIND BLOWING REVELATION GIVEN TO Jon   DANIEL'S VISION OF THE WORLD'S END TIME KINGDOMS, AND THE MINGLING OF THE CLAY AND IRON;HERE'S A MIND BLOWING REVELATION GIVEN TO Jon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 11:35 pm

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2521

DANIEL'S VISION OF THE WORLD'S END TIME KINGDOMS, AND THE MINGLING OF THE CLAY AND IRON;HERE'S A MIND BLOWING REVELATION GIVEN TO Jon
DANIEL 2:42-44 'And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever'. :
Jon--Hello Brother Steve,
I was thinking about the MRNA poison, and I thought about the name, messenger RNA.. messenger in the Greek is angelos, essentially angel RNA, I thought of Daniel, and them mixing their seed with the seed of man..I have been praying every night that God, my Father would give me wisdom and understanding. To God be all the glory forever and ever.

I’ve not heard anyone else address this, but I feel it is pretty blatant and in our face.

Thank you for your insights and boldness.
Truly, Jon

Jan 5, 2021
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1