Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:14 pm

Does that make sense to you?

Wasn't there an affidavit by J. Czebotar about Hillary Clinton being primed and positioned to sit on the throne to prepare the world for the Antichrist in September 1st 2023? We can look at the Luciferian BrotherHood and what they have been tasked with keeping secret in the main 3 underground classified vaults.

• The Library under the Vatican.

• The Library under the Cathedral of Luxembourg or Notre Dame.

• The Golden Library of Moscow.

You can throw the Smithsonian in there as well.

What lies in these libraries are information going back to what God revealed to King Solomon which ofcourse also connects to the 3rd Temple Zionist Jews waht to rebuild. And this comes down to are there wishing wells, cisterns, ancient magical pools, fountains of youth? Or Fountain of life? Because if so this would be classified under "White Immortality".

Which is prolonged life spans driven by vibrational frequency and the ethers. A natural resources that doesn't rely on the sacrifice of children.

Which would be "Red Immortality". This is what the elites indulge in which requires a parasitic nature where they feed off the blood of humans through cannibalism and ritual sacrifice that we classify today as Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1f170drenQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1fa78chrome. Something H. Clinton is known for especially when it comes to the Frazzle Drip tape floating around the dark web.

You need to keep this in mind regarding H. Clinton who is the Jezebel of the Bible. Jezebel was considered a Grand High Priestess in Solomonic magik. She also was considered the first mother of darkness. It is said that the Lord God Almighty has great anger against her and all that walk in her ways because of all she has done to destroy His house and people through her witchcraft, necromancy, and blood magik. Which again goes back to "Red Immortality". J. Czebotar describe these practices.

1. Vampirism and adrenQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1fa78chrome harvesting. Drinking of another’s blood, adrenal gland hormones, and pineal gland hormones.

2. Bathing in blood, including menstrual blood. (Think Elizabeth Bathory & Celebs taking pics in tubs full of blood.

3. Contracts for children in the womb through abortion or those ritually killed at birth. (Roe vs Wade)

Do you see what we are dealing with here?

Guess who is behind the 600 children that suddenly went missing in Arizona? Remember Veterans For Child Rescue? Who is in charge of that? Craig Sawyer. Who was the body guard for Hillary Clinton.

It was also reported that the woman is a representation of the Luciferian BrotherHood system. And they all worship Leviathan.

• Jezreel springs

• Spring of Gideon in Jezreel

• Spring of Harod in Jezreel

• Field of Naboth

• Babylon and all the replica Gates of Baal

• Nimrod’s Hill (where the Genesis 6 Project is located.) J. Czebotar.

These are the six spiritual gates they use. Which is located at Ragnarok where Leviathan supposedly reside and rule.

contd

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:15 pm

In order for Jezebel to gain the hidden knowledge of where the fountain of youth was, she had to buy a field and make a contract with the serpent Leviathan. Thus, the contract between the woman and the beast was established. This ancient contract is fourfold:

A) The Mothers of Darkness vow to have a woman sitting on the throne in the last days. (This was supposed to be Hillary Rodham Clinton).

B) That woman’s job is to raise up the Anti-Christ and the Anti-Christ System. The vow to raise up means to literally place in the hands of. (With Hillary not on the throne, this did not happen.)

C) A woman would be established who would raise up a generation who would prepare the way for the beast so he can rise out of the water and take authority and jurisdiction of the land.

D) The woman would prepare a people who will worship the beast. By J. Czebotar.

Now I want you all to keep in mind why you see all the Satanic imagery in the biggest artist today. Who did I tell you all was apart of the 8 Mother's of Darkness in Sedona Arizona?

Hillary Clinton

Beyonce

Maye Musk

Megan Markle

Lady Gaga

Melinda Gates

Priyanka Chopra

Marina Abramovic

Now who would want you to worship the beast?

Well let's look at the former drummer of Beyonce who accused her of witchcraft who left due to harassment where she tried to file a restraining order against the singer. Kimberly Thompson, who accused the singer of "extreme witchcraft."

Thompson's initial request for a protective order was denied in Los Angeles Superior Court back in September, pending the results of a hearing. That hearing was Thursday, Oct. 11 and the case was tossed after neither Thompson nor any representative of Beyoncé appeared in court.

Thompson had worked as the singer's drummer for seven years and accused her in the filing of practicing "dark magic" and "spells of sexual molestation." She also accused the singer of killing her kitten.

People ask yourself why are the women mentioned above are always involved in incidents having to do with their employees accusing them of witchcraft? Do you remember the report about Lady Gaga and her hairstylist?

After two years, Lady GaGa’s hairstylist Michael Pooter ups and quits claiming that the singer is a certified Devil Worshipper. Michael Pooter says he left because he couldn’t take the way she would stare at him. After being completely creeped out, he asked GaGa to stop and she responds by saying that she will eat his children.

You think the weirdness with this woman stops there?

Remember when she left a tub full of blood in a London hotel?

Do you all remember her allowing a fan to vomit on her on stage?

People we live in a world governed by dark forces that occupy seats of power.

Political

Corporate

Banking

Education

Etc.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:16 pm

This is why we would be on a totally different timeline if Hillary Clinton would have won in 2016. Most of us would be dead by now. Just imagine everything you are complaining about with Joe Biden and turn it up a dozen notches.

We have before us for the first time since its construction a women born possibly at the hands of an evil black magick ritual, named after the very Goddess she planes to incarnate. Standing in the Capital Dome or the symbolic ever pregnant belly of Isis.

Accept in her position as the leader of the world. It seems this is in no way just all by chance. A city built to bring back ancient gods in fact now is the place this very ceremony is happening.”

“Babylon, The Scarlet Woman Hilarion" will manifest among ye, and bring this my work to its fruition.”

You can read the Anti-Christ Prophecy of the coming of Babalon/Hilarion HERE

This would explain why The Clinton’s and their entourage get away with so much criminal activity. They are protected by Spiritual Wickedness in High Places! It would also explain why she is being propped up with all of her health problems. Demonic Power!

By the way did you know that In 2004 to 2007, Michael Flynn served as a director of intelligence for the Joint Special Operations command under Gen. Stanley McChrystal, with stints in Irag and Afghanistan where he was a key figure in dismantling insurgent networks.

In addition to Iraq and Afghanistan, he was deployed as a platoon leader in Grenada in 1983 and was Chief of Joint War Plans in Haiti in 1994.

Yes you read that right. Do you actually think if M. Flynn was working with D. Trump he would have divulged all the corruption regarding H. Clinton and Haiti by now sense he waacChief of War Plans during that period? I mean he does know that D. Trump does not like her right?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK3pecJWcAARBnm?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:20 pm

Not Op Cue
@NotOpCue
5h
The cult members even wear a blood ring to show their allegiance.

Not Op Cue
NotOpCue
Mar 11, 2023
Replying to @NotOpCue
Elites Involved With:
Adrenochrome
Pedophilia
Satanic Ritual Abuse
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 Fq_iGCrXoAEclSS?format=jpg&name=360x360

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 Fq_iGDGWcAE7G1W?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:28 pm

AngelTaylor396
13h
All goes back to the ANCIENT BUND. Creating useful Golem from the womb and after birth and throughout their created lives to be like Judas Goats to the useless goyim. Us.

A Secret Jewish cabal.
Research Ancient Bund.
Also ties in with the Red Symphony and Fatimas 3rd Secret.…
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK4DclNWEAA8wbN?format=jpg&name=medium

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK4DcniXYAANJoo?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK4DcoeWEAAsDYP?format=jpg&name=900x900
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK4DcqdXMAAXrsr?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:29 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK6NEFXWsAEenPe?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:43 pm

TruthBiglyPower

·
3h

In the 1930's a group of nations tried to stop all this. They were destroyed because of it. With our help.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK6TjSQXIAEebPj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:46 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK3xLRebYAESGBF?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GK3xLSTbUAAew5F?format=jpg&name=large
eplying to @TylerGreen927
Geordie Rose (DWave (quantum computers, AI & connected to CERN) told us what they are doing a few years back, which strongly confirms all this. Watch from 7.30, mention's Lovecraft like creatures and 'cosmic indifference'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 1:28 pm

The world will benefit in many ways after Israel is gone.

A reduction I n the global tensions and conflicts that have been fuelled by Israel and its actions.

A decrease in the political and influential power of the Israel lobby and its allies

A potential uptick in the rights and well-being of the Palestinian people.

A greater regional stability and peace in the Middle East and a more balanced playing field for all players.

A  greater economic development and international cooperation in the region.

An improved situation of human rights and freedom of expression for all the residents of the region.

A greater level of justice and equality and a fairer distribution of resources and opportunities.

An improvement in the overall conditions for peace and progress in the Middle East region.

I love when people say Israel isn't going anywhere. Well China must have a crystal ball because they already started removing them from their largest map models. Turkey already reported them for war crimes at the ICC.  

The Rothschilds can no longer fund them due to the Federal Reserve being absorbed by the US Treasury. Iraq already removed the fiat USD from auctions. People actually think this artificial country will be around are fooling themselves.

Iran is nothing to play with. They are about to finish them off. 

haaretz.com/israel-news/20…

~T edit:  As I've said, the walls are literally closing in on them. All of this happening is not a bunch of random coincidences. Military precision at its finest...

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1778774897931563504?t=cuJde1PDpt9F8OFf1vDaag&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 1:29 pm

Oh wow.. Wink

:flag_il: The Rug Is About To Be Pulled 

Israel, it's been real. Goodluck with Iran. America will not be intervening on your behalf. It's time for you to row that boat gently up the stream by yourselves. 

You gave us the USS Liberty attack.

You gave us the 9/11 attack. 

You gave us (and yourselves) the Hamas attack. 

You gave us dual citizenship to the US Congress. 

You gave us Breibart News.

You gave us Jeffrey Epstein. 

You gave us Alex Jones. 

You gave us Klaus Schawb.

You gave us Steve Bannon.

You gave us Laura Loomer.

You gave us Rudy Giuliani.

You gave us Michael Flynn.

You gave us the invasion and occupation of the Sinai Peninsula in 1956.

You gave us the the bombing of the Al-Amira apartment complex attack in Beirut in 1982.

You gave us the  Lavon Affair attack which occurred in 1954 and involved a failed false-flag operation against British and Egyptian interests in Egypt.

Etc.

I mean you have showered the world with your gracious altruistic endeavors to ensure your intrest was safe & secure at our expense for our "safety" ofcourse and we couldn't have a better refuge under your wing until ofcourse you dropped us off. 

After you soared high enough like some bald eagle that kidnapped a billy goat falling from hundreds of feet in the air to make sure it breaks every bone in its body so it couldn't defend itself after you decide to swoop down and feast on a immobilized prey that is to battered and injured to fight back. 

Sincerely, good riddens a**holes. :middle_finger:

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1778748403821789570?t=wd23QaHB-gRwzBsKG1hOCA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 1:44 pm

A Revised FISA is the answer:
------------------

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

Do you know who hopes Republicans get rid of FISA?

Putin.
China.
North Korea.
Every one of our enemies.

FISA wasn't used to spy on Trump.  FISA was used to spy on the spies, and to spy on individuals believed by the US government and the US courts of being agents working for other countries.  Yes, Trump's former adviser was surveilled, and it was a mistake.  There have been other mistakes as well, just like there are mistakes when people are wrongfully raided, arrested, or charged with crimes.  It doesn't mean we should get rid of search warrants and stop arresting people until they are convicted. Does it?

Make FISA stronger and make the FISA warrants harder to get. Don't get rid of it.

If you get rid of FISA, you enable other countries to spy on America, American businesses, and American citizens without any US court authorization.

Be careful what you wish for unless your goal is to give up US national security and welcome other nations to steal our secrets.

https://x.com/awakenedoutlaw/status/1778820354942685332?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 2:57 pm

TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION.
IT’S ALL TRUE.
UNDERNEATH THE ICE?
ANCIENT TECH?
WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE ‘THE FLOOD’?
THEN AT ‘BABEL’?
LEY LINES CONNECT IT ALL.
THE MERCY OF GOD.
WHICH ‘GOD’?
WHAT IF IT CAN’T BE CONTAINED ANYMORE?
THANK GOD FOR SPACE FORCE.
Q

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 7:48 pm

Part 1.

This is wild. 
Q explained early in the drops this fascinating part of the story.

The Cabal had a hoax election recount planned after Trump’s 2016 victory - imagine if we’d had to watch them create a massive psy-op that successfully made Trump’s win illegitimate. 

It seems that a massive patriot military coup would have been the response to this, as without Trump in office, they would have had to immediately switch back to Plan A - a military coup of the criminal US Corporation by force - which they seem to have directly used as a threat. 

I’d have been interested to see how that option would have played out, but using Trump as Plan B is the one we ran with. 

It’s slow, but it’s the most thorough & stable route.

Follow: Q) The Storm Rider (https://t.me/+k-Y7DP23Hj8wOTdk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:44 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2d

US debt clock project message today.
usdebtclock.org
“We take this journey together. One step at a time”
Q
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 E21837dfcbd6be06

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:17 pm

What happens when the world White hats operations go after the ESTABLISHMENT OF THE DEEP STATE/KAZARIANS /GLOBALIST/ CORRUPT CIA. FBI / EX PRESIDENTS AND THEIR REGIMENS?
It's already happening and the EVENTS are increasing

Everything is leading to Crimes Against Humanity.
_remember [ INFILTRATION] is the key
BEHIND THE SCENES  White hats inside UN are pushing for War Crimes And crimes Against Humanity against Israeli leader Netanyahu. And the UN general assembly is pushing world courts for 2024 INDICTMENT against NETANYAHU

( In this same time the true Good Israeli people will have a revolution in their country and a military coup will happen against the Fake KAZARIANs////)
_In the same time in the U.S. the collapse of JP Morgan will began with world banks and the exposure of [ EPSTEIN] WILL FOLLOW IN

_at the same time Congress will EXPOSE the control of Israeli money over cia.rinos. dnc, wall street and decades of corruption of the Washington DC SWAMP.
__
BEHIND THE SCENE A POWERFUL INTELLIGENCE IS HELPING

The Great Awakening leads to SUPER INTELLIGENCE and the understanding why humanity was kept in the dark for so long.

BOTH the DEEP STATE and While hats ALLIANCE want to reveal the POWERFUL HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY..... But only one wants to use the high tech to save humanity.

And only one confer's with the future.
Zero point energy TESLA. INFINITE ENERGY IS INFINIT KNOWLEDGE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:54 pm

Go Elon:bangbang:

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

1256 (https://qalerts.app/?n=1256)
Apr 24, 2018 11:37:59 AM EDT

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 
Apr 24, 2018 11:30:18 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 
Apr 24, 2018 11:28:00 AM EDT
Anonymous 
>>1169101

Q, is Macron a true ally to POTUS?
>>1169112
His sole purpose [WH visit] is to convince POTUS, on behalf of the EU, to remain in the Iran deal.
You decide.
Q
>>1169138
What’s at risk?
$250B x 2 / year.
What the taxpayers don’t know.
Why aren’t NK developments receiving WW praise?
We endure.
Q
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1779554448538309028?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am

- youtu.be/VL7XS_8qgXM?si=0xF9AB1eDFBI3Hdz

England , Israel will attack Boston
Patriots Day?? Bidan declares War on them. Big Ben/Financial Buildings blow up.
t.me/Whiplash347/5467
t.me/Whiplash347/7037
t.me/Whiplash347/29995
t.me/Whiplash347/110273

#StraitOfGibraltar #USSScorpion
t.me/Whiplash347/123240
Patriot's Day actor Mark Wahlberg's wife is Rhea Durham. Born in Boston also. Q Drops Patriot's Day say Durham Start.

- www.bostonherald.com/2024/04/12/boston-marathon-public-safety-protocols-outlined-ahead-of-marathon-monday/

- www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2019/04/16/april-15-15th-cursed-unlucky-notre-dame-fire-lincoln-titanic-hillsborough-boston-marathon/3483187002/

t.me/ShadowofEzra/602
t.me/GeneralMCNews/8237
t.me/Whiplash347/7024
BREAKING: Klaus Schwab has been hospitalized and is very sick.
Another Rothschild gone. Signals their Great Reset doesn't happen but the good guys one. 

t.me/WW3INFO/38809
Russian Warship into Red Sea

The Duke of Kent is stepping down as Colonel of the Scots guards.
t.me/theyorkshirelassnews/98819

11pm Titanic started sinking. Titanic struck a North Atlantic iceberg at 11:40 PM in the evening of 14 April 1912.
#WatchAsianMarkets 
t.me/Whiplash347/7139
t.me/Whiplash347/11145
www.usdebtclock.org

OIL EMBARGO incoming
TON Foundation is going to connect Telegram to X and vice versa and it is imminent. It is going to go Viral.  Means they going to cut those Red Sea Internet Cables and connect to Starlink.. t.me/lumenston/73

= Mass Adoption of the Quantum Financial System.
= Buy XLM now before it rises bigly.
t.me/VKscreenshots/10498

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 12:15 pm

DURING BLACKOUT, 34 SATANIC SITES WILL BE DESTROYED:

DC, GETTY, VATICAN, BUCKINGHAM PALACE............

-------------

.....and frogs to destroy them.
Q.
#WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 3:33 pm

My Fellow Americans  
What you are about to go through will be very painful.
You will learn that your whole life and the generations before you
have been nothing but lies. It will take you a good
six months to get over it.  Some may never.

The entire planet will be rewired.
Every system and technology you know now will be obsolete.
A lot of money is going to come back
Q+++

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 10:17 pm

The upcoming movie will not be for everyone. There will be extremely difficult things to process. It’s going to get very ugly.

#MAGA #TRUMP2024 #WWG1WGA #NCSWICN #QANON #SAVETHECHILDREN #THEGREATAWAKENING

--------------
My Fellow Americans,

Today, we stand at a crossroads, not of roads, rivers, or rails, but of principles and the pathways of our shared destiny. Our great nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all are created equal, calls upon its children once again to renew and defend its foundational promises.

We are heirs to a courageous legacy—a legacy that saw ordinary men and women reach for extraordinary ideals. From the frostbitten soldiers at Valley Forge to the determined marchers from Selma to Montgomery, the spirit of American resolve and resilience has triumphed over tyranny and oppression. This same spirit must now animate our actions as we confront new challenges that seek to erode our unity and diminish our collective strength.

We must embrace this moment with the full heart of our heritage. Let us harness the indomitable American spirit to inspire innovation, drive forward social justice, and uphold the rights for which our forebears sacrificed. Let us reject the siren calls of division and the easy retreats into cynicism. Instead, let us build bridges where walls might otherwise divide. Let us celebrate and elevate our shared values of freedom, democracy, and the unyielding pursuit of opportunity for all.

This call to action is born not from a place of fear, but from a profound love for what we have been, what we are, and what we still can be. Our journey is not complete, and the tools of our forefathers—the vote, the voice, the indelible belief in the decency of fellow Americans—remain at our disposal, ready to be wielded with courage and conviction.

Let every citizen from every corner of this great land—from the bustling streets of New York to the peaceful plains of Kansas, from the snowy ranges of Alaska to the warm beaches of Florida—join together in this grand endeavor. Let us show the world that America’s greatest days lie not in our past, but in our future, forged through unity and the hard, yet hopeful work of democracy.

Together, we are unstoppable. Together, we are the bearers of the light of freedom, illuminating the path forward, not just for us, but for generations to come. Stand with me, my fellow Americans, as custodians of our shared destiny. Let us step bravely into the dawn of this new revolution, hearts alight with the enduring flames of liberty and justice for all.

With enduring faith in each of you, and in our beloved United States,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 10:19 pm

LET'S AWAKEN THE REMAINING PATRIOTS AND CHANGE EVERYTHING. 

SHARE IF YOU FEEL CALLED TO CHANGE OUR NATION'S FUTURE!
----
Fellow Americans, the time to act is upon us. 

This channel stands as a beacon of truth and a guardian of our cherished values. 

Every moment we hesitate, the clock ticks closer to the hour when silence equates to surrender. 

Share this channel far and wide; our voices, united and strong, are the bedrock of freedom. 

Now more than ever, America calls on you—her sons and daughters—to rise, rally, and reach every corner of this great nation. It's now or never. America depends on this. Let us stand together, undivided, for the stars and stripes!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 10:21 am

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.
What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckinghan Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. 

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE 
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Julian Assange.
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts - FISA
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
Contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 10:26 am

Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
10 countries will be running EBS to cover the whole World.
Reveals.
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse as will Precision Cyber linked to Executive Orders 13818 & 13848. It is all a show.
Swapping from Rothschild's Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Are we still comfy?
Or are we scared?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.

Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Its all happening in front of you.
It's the largest GLOBAL MILITARY Operation in Planet Earths History.
Transition to Gesara/Greatness.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 11:37 am

Those who have followed Q or the arrival of Trump since the beginning will be able to see the progression of where things have been going now for some time. Even those that haven't can see it too when they're not blinded by the propaganda and shite in the truth movement as a whole.

Before they came onto the scene the world didn't have an awakening, there was gradual shifts since 2012 (Mayan prophecy) but nothing of this magnitude we see before us today. When Q began posting just under a year after Trumps inauguration it was clear the world was changing very quickly and in the 4 years that followed we saw Trump jet set around the world in all the countries you see on the chessboard today, having meetings no other world leader has ever had before. He went to the forbidden City in China, met Putin a couple of times, went to Sorth Korea and walked across the military zone to meet North Koreas leader Kim, and he came to the UK 3 TIMES and walked in front of the Queen as a show of the change of the guard. 

All these things (and more) that happened were about setting the global stage for what was to come.

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE BREAK"
Q

Trumps break from office is when this would all play out, after removing himself out of the theatre nothing would be able to jeopardise the global swamp drain that was to take place once Bidens fake Presidency began. He would become the fall guy on the puppet strings of the WHITE HATS.

This brings us to today It's 2022, it's been around a year since Trump "left" office, and a year since Q last posted. Since then what has happened? Well, to say the world has literally been set on fire is an understatement, so many explosions, military excersies, fallen governments and worldwide protests the likes of which the world has never seen before. Total pandemonium. Every day was an escalation from the next, but as we left 2021 and began 2022 things have progressed ten fold.

You are now beginning to witness the chess pieces take their final moves before the world truly learns the truth about what has been going on.

We live in times that will be spoken about for thousands of years. 

Do not fear what is happening.

There will be no more war, no agendas, and no more manipulation of our minds.

The world will be cleansed and peace will reign throughout all nations on Earth!

Humanity will prevail.

WWG1WGA

https://t.me/JFKJrPlan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 12:21 pm

.13: DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?EVERYTHING IS READY IT'S TIME FOR REVERSAL INCOMING GOD CANDLEQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1f56f

Who checked the time stamp on this? Easy answer.
V.13 posted at 4:16pm EST=16:16
16×16=256
Friday is day 110 with 256 days remaining.
256=2⁸=>28=2²×7
Friday is 36.
Mathemagic Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1fa84

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 TYWwYQo3_miniV.13  @X11322311X
20h
-.. --- -.-- --- ..- -... . .-.. .. . ...- . .. -. -- .. .-. .- -.-. .-.. . ... ..--.. . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. .. ... .-. . .- -.. -.-- .. - .----. ... - .. -- . ..-. --- .-. .-. . ...- . .-. ... .- .-.. .. -. -.-. --- -- .. -. --. --. --- -.. -.-. .- -. -.. .-.. .

If XRP starts on 4/19 then reset and 4 digits on 4/22
4/22/2024
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 267e224

V.13's 4 digits mission accomplished to 4/22 is 555 days

555 gives date from primes 2/3/23
444 days to 4/22

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1f440444

444th prime is 3119
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1f525

132 will blow your mind
132 = 11/3/22

11/3/22 to 4/22 is

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GLYFX1cWEAAqxFM?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GLYFgynXEAAfh1Y?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GLYGgXCWAAAXbiF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 12:24 pm

is 536 days
536 give again 2/3/23 date from primes! (444 days to 4/22)
444 = Storm
Reset ends storm

Next uphold's $1000 post
3y222d twenty two two
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1f914
or 1317 days
13, 3/17, 7/13

Next Mr Pool's $589
1636 days to 4/22
1x636
636 much wow
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 2714

1636 gives date from primes 5/24/22

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GLYHqmEXcAAmEBo?format=jpg&name=360x360

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GLYHxpsWgAAmW56?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GLYIGjQWcAAY04D?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GLYISrRWIAESRx-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 12:25 pm

5/24/22 to 4/22/24 is 699 days
699 = 2x233
233 = 51th prime
51 = 3x17
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 1f5017/13 victory day

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 GLYJd68WYAAU8Tq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 6:57 pm

:boom:Cabal and Deep State Corruption Exposed 
:boom:Cabal and Deep State Arrests 
:boom:Cabal and Deep State Punishments
New Elections :ballot_box:️ 
New Government (smaller) 
            NESARA:star2:GESARA 
The Event 5D 
Ascension freedom 
Spiritual growth
Full disclosure 
Galactic Alliance 
            Like a Star @ heaven Better World Like a Star @ heaven 
Goodness 
Longevity 
Kindness
Hope 
Love 
Peace 
            :star:Rebuilding Like a Star @ heaven
Prosperity Packages
Humanitarian Plans 
1,000 Years of Peace 
            Like a Star @ heaven The Great Awakening Like a Star @ heaven
Advanced Technologies
Patent Releases 
Med Beds 
Age Regression 
Replicators
           Like a Star @ heaven RV / GCR Like a Star @ heaven 
Quantum Financial System QFS 
Gold Back Currencies 
Fairness 
Level Playing Field 
 #Victory #Checkmate #GameOver #SaveTheChildrenWorldWide

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 7:01 pm

The EBS will happen.
When the Military gets the go-ahead from President Trump
Are you ready for the final strike?

https://t.me/INTHESHADQWS

----
Q
IRREGULAR WARFARE. UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE. INFORMATION WARFARE.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 3:30 pm

Some things take time... Wink

Q+ ( THE GREAT AWAKENING )
TREASON.
MILITARY COUP.

Everything leads to dismantling the CIA. Bring down the FBI And[ DS] military intelligence that protect the ELITES and their pedophilia rings and corrupt banking systems.
___
Inside the Storm
----------------

Where we're at:  SHIFTING THE NARRATIVE

Where we stand.
Information warfare.
Echo chambers no more.
2025 = LIBERATION:flag_us:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 7:29 pm

In the days just ahead you will be faced with dark times across the world. 
-
In those moments I want you to remember something,
This is the last gasp of Babylon as she dies. It is the caterwauling wail of corruption as it is finally removed from its place atop your lives.
-
Do not be afraid. 
Walk forward boldly. 
-
From out the spectre of War we will bring lasting Peace.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 8:14 pm

The great awakening is working and it is brilliant.

In 2017 the Q op brought together thousands of decentralized minds willing to work for free, dig into some very ugly subject matter and work nearly independently to expose the truth.

The digital soldiers are not one voice that can be arrested, deplatformed or silenced.  They cannot control us.  We are an army of little frogs, and we are everywhere.

Since that first Q post thousands more have joined the battle, and the evidence we have exposed has brought awareness to bigger voices, who have taken truth to their bigger audiences.

In a fight against a globalist criminal syndicate with an organization that is built on lies from top to bottom, the only counter is the truth.  They have no answer for it.  We force them to lie more and then we expose the bigger lies.

Narratives that used to last years are trampled by truth in hours.  

Monkey pox.  Gone
China white tongue pneumonia. Gone
Covid reboot.  Gone
Bird flu going as we speak.
Black man killed by police in Chicago after firing first.  Off the radar.
Glabalist warming. Shattered

Every lie and narrative gets blown up by nerds with words and dank memes.

You have to take a step back and see just how many wins we have, nearly every day, and stand in awe.  We have no money.  We have no hot lights.  We don’t get paid.  But we show up every day and expose the truth while lifting spirits and soaring at 40,000 feet.

The brilliance of this movement is astounding.  

I stand in awe every day of my frens; Anons and Autists, diggers and independent journalists, and just everyday people who show up every day working against all odds and winning against a filthy juggernaut that owns everything but us and a few big voices.

Hat tip, digital soldiers.  We are winning.  God bless this crazy little army for truth.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 8:47 pm

We are at the end, friends. I showed you earlier about the deranged mentally defective 18 year old here in the People's Republic. Expect the [usg] [F]alse [F]lag and terrorist events to ramp up now worse than ever. [they] KNOW it's over for [them] and [they]'ll do as much damage as [they] can on [their] way out.

As we've shown here before years now, this FAKE, FRAUDULENT, and HIGHLY ILLEGAL [usg] and it's filthy corrupt tentacles are beyond DESPERATE to cover for [them]selves, as will [their] [zionist] [nazi] [media] assets.

It's getting to the point where you may have to take matters into your own hands in your home and on your property for the time being. Yes, we know the Movie we are watching was over long ago, but these events are still happening for now. I've told you in the past that even though the Movie ends, publicly, there are still [ds] assets underground....and it's going to take a while to root it all out.

Just be prepared to do what needs to be done. Don't hesitate when and if you have to. In the end, we'll all be fine, but that doesn't mean to let your guard down. Especially not now. 

~T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 am

SAVE THE CHILDREN.
All wars are fought to protect selfish interests.
UNTIL NOW.
In the shadows we have shutdown agencies, organizations, networks, tunnels, and shipping lanes.
Subterranean Warfare.
Satanic sacrifices and child abuse must be eradicated.
Pedophiles in government committing heinous crimes against the innocent.
Still trust MSM for ‘nightly news’?
What happens when children are taken by predators in trusted political positions?
NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT WORLDWIDE.
Who has oversight?
How are they held accountable?
Are they held accountable?
How do you stop evil?
New alliances made in secret.
THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
Underground and above it.
Let the games begin!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 am

There are 21 Deltas for today, April 19th. 

https://qalerts.pub/?q=Apr+19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 9:47 am

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

This could be interesting! 

April 19 <> March 11 
There is two different Chinese Lunar Calendars. This one has today as 3/11 and the other one 4/20 <> 3/11… 

Mr Pool’s 311s are fire

@XRPBrainst0rm 
@asekin113

https://x.com/sm_ark1111/status/1781306385772240903?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am

As we've shown here over and over. Others are finally waking to it.

All three branches have to be compromised to implement a continuity of government. 

And because we are in a continuity of government the Senate isn’t really doing anything. We are literally watching a movie. Just because we know that it’s ALL corrupt doesn’t mean everyone else does. 

It has to be burned into the normies psyche so that when the time comes no one will even question what needs to be done. They cannot have us divided. The normies need to witness, what we already know, with their own eyes. 

Everything we are watching unfold is a show. It was over before it began. In fact, this is what happened to us years ago while the majority of us were fast asleep. Doesn’t it often feel like the news cycle is repeating itself?…old news is now new news? 

Prepare yourselves frens, because I think we are going to witness things like this over and over again, probably right up until the end of the show. Don’t let it trigger you. It has to be this way.

It’s quiet right now. Many are getting weary, myself certainly included. 

But let’s not forget some of the things we have seen. 

Remember the buses in the night leaving a fenced-in Capitol? 

For those who may be losing faith in or patience with the plan, now’s a good time to revisit this video. 

:military_medal:️ This was the military moving prisoners and assets under the cover of darkness in a military-occupied Washington DC that was under lockdown and curfew. 

:military_medal:️ Knowing what we do now, just think of the staggering history that this video captures and the fact that we were chosen to be awakened and witness it. 

🟨 This is almost certainly the proof of what will be reveled to be one of the first nights that mass government arrests took place, the military stepped in and assets were moved into the Capitol for Military Tribunals!

🟨 Think about the gravity of this, folks. You can dismiss this as “unproven”, and that’s your god given choice. But I do very much believe that you will soon find out that I am not wrong about this.

~T edit: What have we continually said here. Valerie has been here a while, but still fairly new.

~Valerie Sellers

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 9:54 am

.@SpaceForceCSO Gen. Chance Saltzman & VCSO Gen. Michael Guetlein hosted office calls with Colombian :flag_co: & Norwegian :flag_no: defense leaders in the Pentagon to discuss the partnership & space-based capabilities each country brings to the combined force. #PartnerToWin

https://twitter.com/SpaceForceDoD/status/1781320431305150975?t=uTNTFCE6rzRMnYOhhxGgig&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am

Kraken Lawyer Sidney Powell has been fully vindicated by an appellate court decision. Texas State Bar case arguments were without merit, and had no evidence Powell violated any disciplinary rule in filing four federal lawsuits in the aftermath of the 2020 Election. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/plugins/pdfjs-viewer-shortcode/pdfjs/web/viewer.php?file=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/05b.pdf&attachment_id=1132288&dButton=true&pButton=true&oButton=false&sButton=true#zoom=auto&pagemode=none&_wpnonce=1a0a8552f3 

@SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 9:57 am

Why did Iran warn everyone and including the Pentagon they were going to attack Israel and gave 72 hour notice in advance? ( Inside military operations it's much easier to stop an attack when the attack is known 72 hours before hand) :thinking: 

Was this Iran's biggest failure of attack in a century with no casualties and civilian areas damaged in Israel? 

Or could the world storm be taking place that is going to lead to military tribunals globally. 

Is this all a stage to bring down the CIA and Israeli ZIONIST regime created by the GLOBALIST ( it should be noted that large percentage of the real Jewish people in Israel are rejecting the ZIONIST cult and know they are infiltrated by GLOBALIST cult) 

Things are heating up in the middle east. 

We are coming to the GLOBAL NUCLEAR EVENTS AND MASSIVE WAR>>>>>>> but Q The Storm Rider told us these EVENTS were going to happen long before anyone was taking of war or Russian Ukraine conflict erupting. QTSR said these EVENTS would unfold and lead to military tribunals globally and Trump would return at the final moments and stop the war with Mohammed bin Salman Putin. Xi and Modi of India
( Now Trump is talking with Bin Salman and U.S. military back channels are in direct communication with Russian military) 
WHY ALL THE SECRETS? :wink:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 9:58 am

$DJT IS UP 12% PREMARKET...HE LIKES TO SEND US LITTLE SIGNIALS IS IT HEADING TO $44

IT IS A FRIDAY & THE FIRST DAY OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IN CONCORD & LEXINGTON.THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD. :earth_asia:

NEXT WEEK IS THE 17TH WEEK OF THE YEAR, APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS :bouquet: 

SEND THE TWEET! MY FELLOW AMERICANS THE STORM IS UPON US:bangbang:

https://twitter.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1781314633304887510?t=kb8fm9H_YOp5fR3egqoUxw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 2:46 pm

MY PROMISE WILL BE FULFILLED!

We were forced to remain silent.
That no longer applies! 

- ITS OVER . . .

@Q17Patriots
---------------------

BIRDS DONT SL33P!!!
****34 COMMANDS LIVE***
Define Easy to SWALLOW …
Watch The Water …
The BEST is ALWAYS Last …
3 DIAMONDS IN ONE …
BOOM
    BOOM
        BOOM
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

LIGHTS OUT.

- ALERT
- PANIC MODE

UPCOMING: STATE OF EMERGENCY

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )
----------------

Things you have lost since the pandemic & our governments' response to it began:
Freedom of movement
Freedom of thought
Freedom of speech
Bodily autonomy
Critical thinking
Proportionality
Transparency
Humanity
Empathy
Courage
Reason
Privacy
Friends
Family
Hope
Time
Life

https://t.me/JFKJrPlan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 pm

We are taking back control of this Country

ARE YOU READY?
--

A revolution is coming a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough –but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 3:12 pm

POTUS CALLING TIMBER?   Wink

https://www.tiktok.com/@thethirdday2/video/7326155406898629930?q=THETHIRDDAY2&t=1713557483487

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 pm

Picture of the Numbers 5 and 3 with a sign in between that says 'crime scene'.

WE ARE ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY!
WE ARE STRONGER!
NOBODY CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!
ARE YOU READY?
========================

Next post:

Jun 11, 2018 12:27:44 AM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c78f8c No. 1694930
FF weather alert (WW).
Stay vigilant and maintain situational awareness.
Q
5y, 10m, 1w, 1d, 17h, 57m ago             8chan qresearch

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 6:26 pm

Today 4/19/24 

Ezra posted this video back on 4/19/2023 and titled it “THE END” 

THE END in GM = 56 

“APRIL” 
“THE END”
“ATTACK”

56>65 

“DO IT Q”
“BARAK OBAMA” - Missing the “C” 
“SHOW”

Is the FALSE FLAG happening SOON…Are we going to see the OBAMAS taken out PUBLICLY?!

https://t.me/TruthAboutQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 pm

Reminder. Another post of old.

Those who have followed Q or the arrival of Trump since the beginning will be able to see the progression of where things have been going now for some time. Even those that haven't can see it too when they're not blinded by the propaganda and shite in the truth movement as a whole.

Before they came onto the scene the world didn't have an awakening, there was gradual shifts since 2012 (Mayan prophecy) but nothing of this magnitude we see before us today. When Q began posting just under a year after Trumps inauguration it was clear the world was changing very quickly and in the 4 years that followed we saw Trump jet set around the world in all the countries you see on the chessboard today, having meetings no other world leader has ever had before. He went to the forbidden City in China, met Putin a couple of times, went to South Korea and walked across the demilitarized zone to meet North Koreas leader Kim, and he came to the UK 3 TIMES and walked in front of the Queen as a show of the change of the guard. 

All these things (and more) that happened were about setting the global stage for what was to come.

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE BREAK"
Q

Trumps break from office is when this would all play out, after removing himself out of the theatre nothing would be able to jeopardize the global swamp drain that was to take place once [biden]'s fake Presidency began. He would become the fall guy on the puppet strings of the WHITE HATS.

This brings us to today It's 2024 and has been over 3 years since Trump "left" office, and a year since Q last posted. Since then what has happened? Well, to say the world has literally been set on fire is an understatement, so many explosions, military excersies, fallen governments and worldwide protests the likes of which the world has never seen before. Total pandemonium. Every day was an escalation from the next, but as we left 2021 and began 2022 things have progressed ten fold.

You are now beginning to witness the chess pieces take their final moves before the world truly learns the truth about what has been going on.

We live in times that will be spoken about for thousands of years. 

Do not fear what is happening.

There will be no more war, no agendas, and no more manipulation of our minds.

The world will be cleansed and peace will reign throughout all nations on Earth!

Humanity will prevail.

WWG1WGA

~T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 pm

Ariel ~ :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

I agree with this:bangbang: :point_down:

Did you witness this unnerving suicide by fire by Max Azarello outside the court house today?

Did you read his manifesto today?

Did you weep in sadness & sorrow?

Did you understand his sacrifice?

Do you mourn his loss? 

Did you sympathize with the reason of his protest?

Did you think it warranted this extreme act of self sacrifice?

Because if you did you can now understand he was a lost cause regardless of what he deemed neccessary to bring awareness to some fascist regime taking over. 

(Keep in mind this picture stayed up on his profile after all of the info that came out about Bill Clinton & Jeffrey Epstein) 

Which tells me a few things. MK Ultra/Manchurian Candidate connections. 

"In his Substack post he said that the act of self-immolation was “an extreme act of protest” over a “totalitarian con” and warned of an impending “apocalyptic fascist world coup." End qoute. Max Azarello 

This statement stood out the most. Is the totalitarian con a person or system he is referring to? Because this is exactly how the Democratic/Liberals view Donald Trump. 

And they give off the impression through this trial that they in their minds are doing the American people justice by going after this billionaire fascist con D. Trump who think he is above the law. 

And we also know the media will attempt to spin the upcoming potential "Mass Arrest" of all the corrupt criminals as some right wing coup. Because once they Arrest D. Trump he will be out the picture and the military will step in and no one will be able to attribute "The Storm" to any political agenda because Republicans & Democrats will be arrested in one fell swoop. 

Just my opinion. What are your thoughts?

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1781423682042110386?s=46

X (formerly Twitter) (https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1781423682042110386?s=46)
Ariel (@Prolotario1) on X
Did you witness this unnerving suicide by fire by Max Azarello outside the court house today?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 pm

April 19-May 1   

4/19 is the first day of 13 Days Satanic Ritual Days of Sacrifice by fire to Baal and Moloch, especially of children.

Try clicking the link   https://t.me/Tironianae/279417

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 2:03 pm

THE GREAT AWAKENING WORLDWIDE.
War brings peace.
Israel will collapse.
Iran will be liberated after impact.
THE NEW ALLIANCE VS THE ZIONIST COMMUNIST MAFIA.
Patriotism serves well.
Putin has the ball in his court.
Shadow Wars are about to publicly come to LIGHT.
Optics are key.
Media is BLIND.
All systems GO.
Great fireworks are about to explode in the Middle East!
THE GREAT RESET MUST OCCUR!
Q

https://t.me/INTHESHADQWS

:link:(@INTHESHADQWS):bust_in_silhouette:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next