Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red pill video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Red pill video Empty
PostSubject: Red pill video   Red pill video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 8:45 pm

I've heard this man, but I think this is new?  There isn't any description in English,
though the video is.  It's a very good summary of the plan, but doesn't go further than we are now.  No details of any future events.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Red pill video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red pill video   Red pill video I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 8:38 am

I was too late.. Thanks for trying Dove.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Red pill video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red pill video   Red pill video I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 11:17 am

I don't know why this was removed. Just a guy talking about how the USA became a corporation, then was/is ruled by Europeans we took loans from that we couldn't pay back, went bankrupt, got a central bank, etc. etc. and so-forth. Towards the end claimed that some guy (don't remember the name of said guy) somehow in the 1990's somehow obtained titles of ownership of the USA.

I've heard something about this titles of ownership before - don't recall where though as I really kinda doubted it then and still doubt it now.

As for the video - it was a damned good overview of highly suppressed history of the USA and I'm sad to see it removed.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red pill video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red pill video   Red pill video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red pill video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: