Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) Empty
PostSubject: READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! )   READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 11:00 am

https://vaccinefromhell.com/hydrogel-technology-explained/

Hydrogel Technology Explained

[size=32]Posted on October 24, 2020[/size]

[size=32]This post has just been updated Nov 18th with a very informative report by Mike Adams on why they are freezing the mRNA vaccines to extremely low temperatures. Celeste Solum’s report on Hydrogel follows.[/size]

[size=30]  [/size]

The True Story About Hydrogel Mimicry That The Experts Don’t Want You To Know
[size=30]by Celeste Solum October 24, 2020[/size]
[size=30]We have just done a primer on the colors that God created.  I know that it was allot to absorb!  That in essence is the nature of color-the absorption, refraction, and modulation of color. Even if you retain just a fraction of colorful basics it will help you to understand what is coming.  Color was purposefully designed and as with all created things that color is being ripped apart to its elemental form and restructured by evil forces.[/size]

[size=30][size=32]Technology is Using Biomimicry[/size]
[/size]

[size=32]
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things. 
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. Romans 1:22-25
Biomimetics or biomimicry is the emulation of the models, systems, and elements of nature. The terms “biomimetics” and “biomimicry” originate from Ancient Greek bios, life, and mīmēsis, imitation, from mīmeisthai, to imitate, from mimos, actor. Who is the great imitator in the Bible?  Satan and his beast system. 
Living organisms have created with adaptable structures and materials. Biomimetics has given rise to new technologies inspired by biological solutions at macro and nanoscales. The deravity of humanity has looked at nature for answers to problems throughout our existence, rather than looking upward to our Creator. God has solved engineering problems that has plagued mankind.   Now the kingdom of the beast is imitating the wonders of God creating self-healing abilities a property that we see in Revelation 13:3; environmental exposure tolerance and resistance; hydrophobicity; self-assembly as seen in Revelation 13:1, and harnessing energy as seen in Revelation 13:4-5.  This is not a new science.  It began in 1800’s in photography when single emulsion monochrome photographs were made.  The colors are structural, created by interference with light. Color photographs using the Lippmann plate, came about in 1908, utilizing structural coloration a method of color photography.  Shining white light through the plate effectively reconstructs the colors of the photographed scene.  keep this in mind this for Satan appears as an Angel of Light as we see in 2 Corthianans 11:14.

Ten years ago a dressmaker made a dress from Teijin Fibers’ Morphotex using undyed fabric woven from structurally colored fibers, mimicking the micro-structure of Morpho butterfly wing scales. The materials are arranged so that the color does not vary with angle. The fibers were produced in red, green, blue, and violet.  
Structural coloration is being further exploited industrially and commercially, with new research under way. The military is designing active and adaptive camouflage fabrics and even artifical “human” skin that varies their colors and patterns to match their environments, just as chameleons and cephalopods do. The ability to vary reflectivity to different wavelengths of light is leading to efficient optical switches that could function like transistors to advance optical computers.
READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewatlas-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F6e%2F1d%2Fc3550b474c63a55ee3bc3e3e5559%2Fdepositphotos-86176632-l-2015
The surface of the compound eye of the housefly is densely packed with microscopic projections that have the effect of reducing reflection and hence increasing transmission of incident light. Similarly, the eyes of some moths have anti-reflective surfaces, again using arrays of pillars that smaller than the wavelength of light. “Moth-eye” nano-structures are used to create low-reflectance glass for windows, solar cells, display devices, new luminous skin, and other military stealth technologies. 
Anti-reflective biomimetic surfaces using the “moth-eye” principle can be manufactured at nanoscale by first creating a mask using lithography (atomic size writing) using gold nano-particles as the “ink”, and then performing reactive-ion etching. 
Faith Lesson:  My dear Jesus please help me to discern your created natural world from the Satanic imitation.  Help me guide me to steer clear of evil biomimicry produced by Satan as a snare for my soul.

[/size]

[size=32]Structural Hydrogels[/size]

[size=30]
READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) 1-s2.0-S0032386116305390-fx1[size=32]Structural hydrogels are designed and fabricated using diversified novel geometric shapes and dimensions.  We should be concerned about these hydrogels for they will be incorporated into vaccines.[/size]
[size=32]Research on hydrogel systems with structural features has aroused great interests due to its wide range of applications.  These include:[/size]
[/size]

• Actuators activate a device responsible for actuating the robotic retooling and rewiring of your body into a biological mechanical (SynBio) device.
  • Microfluidic units uses the ‘god of forces’ mention in Daniel 11:38 to precisely control the behavior and manipulation of fluids within your body and without using engineering, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, nanotechnology, and biotechnology.
  • Synthetic adhesives that cause synthetic robotics to cleave to your biological tissues until they become one “entity”.
  • Transplantable tissue organs that are not of human origin, but rather, come for every vile, detestable, and reprobate spirit.
  • Cell scaffolds that reengineer and coopt your cells to communicate enemy communications throughout your body.  More often than not the communication is destruction.

These hydrogel structures are typically gels that uses various properties to form gradients, patterns, swinkles, arrays, and tubes for the purpose of controlling you much like a puppeteer controls a puppet.  In an ironic way, the fluids in your body are replaced with a silicon lubricant.
Structural hydrogels by different methods with diversified geometric shapes and dimensions, have been of wide interest over few decades due to great potential applications in tissue engineering, drug release, actuation and sensation.
Faith Lesson:  Preserve me, O God, from anything that contains hydrogel that will turn me from a human to an entity.  Preserve my life, as you created it.

[size=32]Self-Healable, Magnetic, Structural Color Hydrogels[/size]

READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) Am9b22579_0007

The hydrogels that are being deployed into vaccines, medications, and across the consumer market are biologically inspired structural color hydrogels.  These hydrogels have unique magnetic properties.  It is provocative that they are being purposefully released into the commercial market at a time when the earths magnetic field is waning.  In times past, during similar earth cycles, different things including rocks changed incorporating new magnetic properties.
These hydrogels will be triggered by certain light and temperatures making them exceedingly dangerous as a result of deleterious restructured light.
As mentioned previously, these hydrogels have self-healable abilities that are will fulfill portions biblical prophecy found in Revelation 13 where the head of the beast is wounded but “is healed”.  This self-healing hydrogel is being inserted into our bodies as well as general infrastructure such as self healing highways.
It is, as if by magic, that these graphene hydrogels were fabricated integrating magnetic responsive photonic crystals into the gelatinous hydrogels.  This photonic nature is an optical nanostructure illusion that affects the motion of photons thereby creating restructured light and distorted perception. Humans are not only biological creatures we also have a magnetic field.  Biomagnetism is the phenomenon where magnetic fields are produced by the living things, especially by the human body. God created us this way and what God does is good.  The body’s magnetic fields are very weak, and are measured with the sensitive detector called a SQUID (superconducting quantum interference device). The self-healable ability of the hydrogel systems was derived from the magnetic response and their light-absorbing abilities of the magnetic nanoparticles.  Hydrogels and the nefarious manipulation of the Laws of Nature by evil forces.
READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) SELF_HEAL_HYDROGEL_480x480
How does this self-healing hydrogel work?  When the hydrogels deteriorate or get damaged, magnetic nanoparticles absorb heat when exposed to light and external magnetic fields, which stimulates phase transformation in the hydrogels to fill or heal the hydrogels. In addition, the hydrogel systems were contain plasticity which meand they have the qualities or state of being plastic and can be molded or formed.  Once again, this is a persversion of God’s kingdom where we are molded, formed, and refined by our Creator not Satan and his dragoons.
READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) Hydrogel_1_240x240
READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) Hydrogel_2_240x240
Images from:  Link
These features of magnetic self-healable structural color hydrogels make them have broad application prospects in the fields of biological engineering and cell engineering.
Faith Lesson: Lord I claim three promises from Your Word today.  I do not need evil self-healing magical properties inside my body:

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise. Jeremiah 17:14
Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33:6
But he [Jesus was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  Isaiah 53:5

[size=32]Transparent and UV Blocking Structural Colored Hydrogel for Contact Lenses[/size]

READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) Am0c10763_0008

As we peer into the darkness of the magical optical properties the cliche of “looking through rose colored glass” has a deeper and more disturbing meaning.
Contact lenses are now being constructed with structural colored hydrogel films with excellent ultraviolet (UV) blocking performance.  Given, that cyclical catastrophes involving high UV are imminent this may seem like it is advantageous.  But can we really trust anything constructed with magical properties and maintain holy standing before Jesus?
The simulations predict that with [near] perfect periodic structures, the hydrogel films can strongly reflect incident light in a narrow visible wavelength range and thus exhibit extraordinarily brilliant colors. However, such hydrogel films cannot effectively block UV light. By slightly breaking the structural periodicity (quasi-periodic structure), strong diffuse scattering or pseudo-absorption of light can occur for all of the wavelengths shorter than a structural characteristic length. According to the model prediction, a structural colored hydrogel film with  spherical arrays in hydrogel matrix is fabricated; this hydrogel film possesses brilliant colors and perfect UV blocking.
We literally would be seeing or perceiving colors that are not possible by humans in our current state.  When we receive our glorified bodies and reside in heaven the colors we thought we knew will seem like a dark glass.  This hydrogel technology is actually a soft robot and sensor.  It is a slap in the face to God because in essence you are saying, “You didn’t make me good enough.”  You also become a participant in a virtual reality, that is not reality at all, but rather an illusion foisted on you by Satan as he attempts to grab your soul.
Faith Lesson: These two promises I will write upon my heart my Savior:

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.  Matthew 5:8
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  Matthew 5:16

[size=32]Antibacterial Structural Color Hydrogels[/size]

Structural color hydrogels with lasting survivability are important for many applications. Thus, herein presented novel antibacterial structural color hydrogels by simply integrating silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) into the hydrogel materials. Because the integrated AgNPs possess antibacterial abilities.  The structural color hydrogels could, the proverbial carrot, prevent bacterial adhesion.  The nano tagged Ag integrated self-healing structural color protein hydrogels save their self-repairing property instead of being degraded by bacteria. These features indicated that the antibacterial structural color hydrogels could be amenable to a variety of practical biomedical applications.
Faith Lesson:  Lord I trust you.  Help and keep me far away from magically technologies that are deeply entrenched with witchcraft and evil spirits.

[size=32]The Mysterious Case of Ag-Au[/size]

READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) Au_ag_denver_airport_480x480
Many of you have pondered on the apocalyptic imagery at the Denver Airport.  Above is an image that is described as silver and gold the foundation for the State of Colorado, but could there be a deeper and more insidious interpretation?
These elements are being used to construct nanocrystal superlattice formations which are used as building blocks for a Satanic inspired formation of ordered nanoparticle arrays with mystical and scientific interest.   The process calls for something called digestive ripening or nanomachining.  You might say it is a process that converts the biological you into a synthetic nanomachine you. You are rewired and retooled using nanocrystal superlattices.  Various 2D and 3D superlattices can be formed with different structures such as hexagonal closed packed.  They are kinetic (in action) and can diffract X-rays and electrons.
The nano particles used are bi-metallic (Ag-Au) that forms a core shell with a hollow belly.  The different size cavities have a greater potential for improving their performance and mission due to their tunable plasmon effect [vibration and energy modulation and oscillation].  These particles can be used as bio-sensors for instance to check your sugar level or to change the arc discharge in water.  It also causes you to evolve or adapt, which ever your prefer, to live in an alien environment.
Faith Lesson: Lord, you are the Light of my life.  Help me to be bold and courageous and take pro-active steps to keep this technology out of my body and using it in any way.  

[size=32]Kinetic Hydrogel[/size]

[size=32]This technology is wicked and a kinetic weapon.   You can be an ostrich and bury your head in the sand, a primitive virtual reality, or with boldness and the power of Jesus Christ you can know the schemes of the devil and thereby protect yourself from the snares of the evil one who desires your soul.  The Satanic army failed to fully pollute the bloodline of the human race at the time of Noah in Genesis 6.  He is back with his hordes for the End Game.  He will do and use anything in his finite power to seduce you into his lair.  Beware my friends.[/size]
[size=32]I will be continuing this conversation on Hydrogel and Quantum Dot at Celestial Report, including video discussions and more in-depth coverage.The bottom line is that unless you invest [a cost] in Truth it is not much valued and consequently it is not transmitted to others.  I am observing that some of you are flirting with this technology or sticking your head in the sand saying, “Jesus will forgive me,” for my decision to participate, or my feigning ignorance.  Lukewarm will not cut it either, we know what happens to those individuals. God’s Word says, My people perish for lack of knowledge.  Do not think you and your household will escape if you plead ignorance, for salvation will come, but it will arrive to another household. And for those of you of faith, this is the edict for the annihilation of humanity.  You must be knowledgeable on the wiles of the devil.  I have done my part sharing the dangers to the world.  Now it is time to do your part and stand actively against this technology.  Jesus is holy, and you must be holy as He is.[/size]
[size=32]For those of us who are Christians, we became a Christians because someone cared enough about us to pray and share with us the Good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Please join me as we engage in the Great Commission.  Salvation.  There can be no greater work in your life and those you love.[/size]
[size=32]God Bless you from the trenches.[/size]
[size=32]Celeste[/size]
[size=32]____________________________________________________________[/size]

READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! ) Celeste_Photo_Final_large

[size=32]Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and activations include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series. [/size]

• Train-the-Trainer 
  • Incident Command 
  • Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation 
  • Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions 
  • Principles of Emergency Management 
  • Developing Volunteer Resources 
  • Emergency Planning and Development 
  • Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis 
  • Exercise Design and Evaluation 
  • Public Assistance Applications 
  • Emergency Operations Interface 
  • Public Information Officer 
  • Flood Fight Operations 
  • Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction 
  • Incident Command (ICS-NIMS) 
  • Multi-Hazards for Schools 
  • Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes 
  • Weather Spotter for National Weather Service 
  • Logistics, Operations, Communications 
  • Community Emergency Response Team Leader 
  • Behavior Recognition 

[size=32]Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California. [/size]
[size=32]Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming.
[/size]
Back to top Go down

READ! : Hydrogel Technology Explained (VACCINE FROM HELL! )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: