Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib

x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! Empty
PostSubject: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 9:20 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/72enxOglHyM7/

https://rumble.com/vd2rrj-scare-event-it-had-to-be-done-by-the-book....html

SCARE EVENT, It Had To Be Done By the Book...

Ep. 2383b - Military Control, 11.3 Verifies As 1st Marker, The End Won’t Be For Everyone

Last edited by Squib on Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

nimbus likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:58 am

Squib, I no longer hold out any hope for anything like this to happen. I am afraid that it is what it is. Q was a CIA operation to deceive people into having false hope and repeating it enough to cause the deceptive narrative to grow into a movement. For a long time, I fell for it until it became apparent that nothing was going to happen and the uniparty was just putting on a show. I knew better, but I so wanted America to repent and change its course. When it hit me in the face, I tried to explain the deception and that we were exchanging one evil system for another one that is far, far worse. The evil was hidden, but now, it will be out in the open. Nothing is good is going to happen now. things are about to get real bad

Yaddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 11:22 am

So things have happened, I couldn't begin to list them all.  ALL good.  It's all been posted.
One thing I can tell you FOR CERTAIN.  Q is NOT cia.   Gee whiz! They are the cia's worst enemy and have cut the head off it!!!
But I know you were gardening and couldn't do the day to day. 

Expecting trouble.  We have been, and have been dealing with it right along.  It's a miracle we've come this far without catastrophic  consequence really, BECAUSE of Q and Trump.

Did Q bring the plague?  No.
Did POTUS and the PLAN undo so many things that were done to bring our destruction.  The list is a mile long. ALL TO OUR BENEFIT.  So how can you think
Q (which includes POTUS) is in any way an enemy.

Q fights child selling for sex and satanic sacrifice. 

The system being taken down is Babylon.  The pyramid with the all seeing eye, who has ruled over mankind in every facet of life, HIDDEN until now.

There have only been 2 options: surrender to the total take-over, total enslavement, as we were on the brink of their complete success, OR FIGHT.
We're fighting, and Q is the General. 

WHY do we fight?  It's God's Will for His people that we be free. Jesus does not come back as the Lamb.  He's coming as the warrior and His Saints with Him.  THE SAINTS ARE FIGHTING AGAINST
SATAN AND HIS ARMY. 

This is the most prophetic time in all history since His First Coming.  

Think about Moses leading God's people out of Egypt and that should help you see.

OUR MILITARY has never been at the level it is now in both offensive and defensive actions to defend the country.  Q IS Military.   They are and will continue to do EVERYTHING possible to protect the country.
But did you think the beast system of satan who just roll over and give up?  No.  Satan fights to the very end-till Jesus Himself comes to take him out.

BUT, there cannot be NO SYSTEM.  That would be total chaos.  All societies and the world at large in a structure to live and interact in.  One that does not abuse another for it's own gain. 

We do what is right in God's sight.  Rescue the perishing, save the children, give hope, comfort and provision to the poor.  THROW off the workers of iniquity!
Call evil, evil.  BUT call Good, Good too. 

When you see the new system and it includes all the people of the world, that's Right in God's sight.  So that ALL might come to the Saving knowledge in and of Christ Jesus. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 12:05 pm

Why has it taken so long?

The Beast system is still powerful, though not what it was, but it still has tentacle's EVERYWHERE.

Q+ is committed to the safety of we the people. And the enemy is ruthless, cares nothing for you.  Caution is for our sake. 

Too many are not yet awake.  They still need to be shown to prevent the total breakdown of society and ensuing chaos.   We go after the perpetrators of the crimes, not the innocently unaware.
No one wants civil war. 

What will the Propaganda Media report on now?  A re-re-rehash of 'Orange Man Bad'?  Or will they have to mention Biden's plans to reinstate some VERY unpopular policies.
(and that part is just optics;  more show to make people think for themselves)

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 12:17 pm

Dove, you are just wrong
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 12:58 pm

I don't believe in any real peace till the Second Coming.  

But let me break it down to just one offense of the beast.  They hold the allegiance of their members and make themselves rich through the kidnapping,  buying and selling of children for sexual abuse, torture and satanic sacrifice.

Work with that alone.  Now that we know, what should we do?

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:48 pm

michael371, My fork is in my hand ....not ready to stick it just yet....still watching in amazement. Way too much evidence to dismiss.

Likewise Dove, I'm not ready to declare this a biblical fulfillment, even though there is no doubt a supernatural war ongoing. Is Babylon being killed by the Beast and 10 horns? Are Q, Trump and the patriots' the Beast killing it?  Obama did evil things with supernatural ease. Is Trumps rapid movement and great leadership Gods counter to balance? If Q /Trump fails...  is the benefit simply for God to have lifted the vale of darkness long enough for His people to wake up and see the trouble coming? If this is Babylon's destruction we are real close to being called out of her( hoping for that one)and much of the understanding of eschatology is allegory and we missed it. During WWII Christians thought for sure it was the end.. but it was no doubt supernatural. 

I'm looking for a great leader to save the world before the return of real Christ.
1For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.14 And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

I greatly appreciate all your thoughts!   Debate is golden!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:10 pm

Good thoughts Squib.  Questions I can't answer, but have myself.

I was glad to see you look backwards to Obama and we can certainly go back further to examine our Biblical understanding and expectations from a broader view. 

But regardless of where we are on the prophetic clock, I feel that the workings of evil have indeed been uncovered.  Maybe I could list a few more tomorrow.  And it goes much deeper than politics, and effects us all.  "Am I not my brother's keeper'?

Jesus hated the certain ways of man, and said so. I think it's safe to say He hated unrighteousness in any form. As we are the Body of Christ on the earth, what are our responsibilities, regardless of timelines?  Maybe we can talk more about that too.

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 9:52 pm

And We Know Published January 21, 2021 380,637 Views

ANS are NOT God's PLANS! The END won't be for everyone! PRAY!

researcher and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:31 am

Squib, thank you for the link to r umble .  I just started listening to this. As a start, that's wild about the clutch of k  being on top of the bible so as not to touch it.. seeing is believing .
Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:43 am

Your are very welcome! Lots of speculation here but there can be gleaned some interesting nuggets!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:46 am

bordercollie wrote:
Squib, thank you for the link to r umble .  I just started listening to this. As a start, that's wild about the clutch of k  being on top of the bible so as not to touch it.. seeing is believing .

Yes, thank you. "As We Know" was in my u-tube bookmarks before the channel got whacked in the big purge. It's nice to have a new link for them in my bookmarks.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:08 am

Oh boy! watch the next one on deck....Is it possible a fake Obiden ceremony occurred to trick the Chicoms into not attacking? I think if Trump had got in they would have been exposed world wide and  their economy would have tanked and they would have crumbled....forcing a nothing to lose attack.

https://rumble.com/vd5vix-1.22.21-the-movie...the-final-act-satanic-strongholds-are-being-demolished-.html

x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! ZVvub.oq1b.2-small-1.22.21-The-MOVIE...the-FIN

Last edited by Squib on Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:14 am

Yep

Day 3 of the Biden : 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strai.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:17 am

I’ve been watching this. Here is the video embed of the first one.

https://rumble.com/embed/vahe63/?pub=4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 12:32 pm

This news at ~30min into the "This Show is Amazing" video made my whole day. Well the rest of the video did too - BUT - this frame especially.

NO MORE BOHEMIAN GROVE!!!

x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! Boh_gr10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 12:43 pm

The True Great Awakening just posted @ 1:40

Patriots Are Now In Control
----
and 

"I encourage you to not watch the news
because they are all corrupt and will be permanently
out of business. 
Just hang in there everyone!"

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 6:00 pm

2021_01_24 Game Theory Castle Rock - Juan O Savin -You Are Watching A Movie

Have a look-see. You'll like it. NOTE: Bitchute is being pounded today so this may buffer some. It did some at the beginning when I watched it. Your patience will be rewarded.

LENGTH: 5½ minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yTsw9aQgB8OI/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 10:39 pm

Well peeps, hate to be a Debbie Downer but today is March 4th. Ain't this the day that Trump was to be sworn in as the 19th President of the re-established real United States and the ending of the UNITED STATES Corporation?

Oh, wait . . .  the goal posts have moved . . .  AGAIN. Silly me for not noticing that earlier and keeping up. Newsqueek tweet below is keeping us informed. See y'all on the 20th when nothing will happen again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1367655895921025025

x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! Newsqu10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Now here is some REAL HOPIUM for ya. Mike, I love your passion buddy and that would be wonderful, however, I won’t be holding my breath. Can I short this opinion?

Mike Lindell: Donald Trump Will Be Back in Office in August! lol!

https://rumble.com/vf2wlf-mike-lindell-donald-trump-will-be-back-in-office-in-august.html

8 minutes 33 seconds

Show Notes wrote:
Bannons War Room Published  March 26, 2021 18,971 Views

Mike Lindell joins the War Room to talk about the case his lawyers can bring to overturn the November 3rd Election.

https://rumble.com/embed/vcgqfb/?pub=4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 6:21 pm

It's got to happen one of these days.  Sooner than later.
Of course he said he wouldn't run again unless we take the House.

I also read Kamala 'made a deal'.  She's on our side of the Reset (xrp).  How far
she gets to go on that gas is a question I have no answer for.

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:08 am

Hopium +reality + anger +scary... back to hopium= Smoothie 

https://rumble.com/vf4isn-general-mcinerney-situation-update-is-this-to-wake-people-up.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!   x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x22 - Red pill Hopium and MORE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: