Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heads Up Watchers!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
windsofchange

windsofchange

Heads Up Watchers!!! Empty
PostSubject: Heads Up Watchers!!!   Heads Up Watchers!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:03 am

http://www.endtimetribunemedia.com/
"WHEN STARS FALL"
All of you... and you know who you are I love you that are following the recent comet strikes,sun "anomalies" Heads Up Watchers!!! 183439287,military dealings among all nations.(esp.Russia/US),and assorted astronomical occurrences please hear this!I am at 40 min.and if I was having trouble sleeping now I am totally awake.I think this is crucial information...I am shocked...yet happy...yet Heads Up Watchers!!! 3155696123 Any comments welcome ~winds~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Watchers!!!   Heads Up Watchers!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:46 am

I'm preparing myself... okay, here goes...

more coffee more coffee more coffee
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Watchers!!!   Heads Up Watchers!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Thanks Winds! Smile I forgot to put him in the links. I will do that today.
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Watchers!!!   Heads Up Watchers!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:06 pm

woot for mathew miller! woot

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Heads Up Watchers!!! 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads Up Watchers!!!   Heads Up Watchers!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads Up Watchers!!!
Page 1 of 1