Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN Empty
PostSubject: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:04 pm

Just broke.  We need to dig.  I know nothing but the alert.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:08 pm

QAnon, [29.01.21 17:09]
[ Photo ]
🟥 Breaking

Edi Cohen, a leading Israeli analyst

Urgent: Apparently unidentified F-35 jets are flying in the skies of Tehran.
===========================
🆔 https://t.me/Q_Jfkjr

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:10 pm

The alarm of the air strike sounded in the west of Tehran.

(This all may or may not be overstated.  But I think the news is very fresh)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:18 pm

Explosion in Tehran.  (Can't bring the pic-darned telegram...)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:19 pm

Tehran Khomeini Airport caught fire.   Sirens were going off prior to explosion.

(i'll consolidate post when we're done)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:23 pm

DuckDuck search doesn't have anything yet. Neither does Israeli News Live - linked below.The Telegraph link Dove gave has some pics & video.

https://israelinewslive.org/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:33 pm

The commander of the Israeli army confirmed the military attack on Iran.

That was posted about 10 minutes ago..nothing more since.  Maybe that was it. 
It was a healthy explosion !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:35 pm

Tehran has been widely cyber attacked by the United States and Israel.

Israeli authorities announce the flight of secret F-35 jets over Iran.

The Turkish flight landed at Baku airport instead of landing at Tehran airport due to a warning from Iranian officials.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:57 pm

Above post added to, and:

Al-Arabiya sources: Darkness continues to hang over areas in Tehran due to the power cut.

(more darkness to add to the list?)

Report:   Breaking
The sky of Iran was cleared.
------------------
The website of all Iranian airports has become unavailable!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:06 pm

Iranian officials are terribly lying to the people and have lost control of the country.

Israeli journalists say Israeli army has set fire to all nuclear bases and part of Iran's military bases.
-------------------
(can't wait till we get some confirm on this.  I've only seen the one explosion which should have been
the Tehran airport pic)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN   ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISRAEL HAS ATTACKED IRAN
Page 1 of 1