Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 10:06 pm

John Stewart Mill argued in “On Liberty” that one of the great benefits of free speech is criticizing — questioning and debating the correctness of certain claims. Mill asserted that through questioning, we can have more assurance in the truthfulness of claims.

Of course, the great irony is that a few decades after Mill’s writings, Albert Einstein showed the world that Newtonian principles weren’t exactly correct. But Einstein great advancement may have never have occurred if Newton had been canceled in 1687.

Thus, protecting free speech isn’t just about protecting the speaker. It’s also about protecting the listener or future listener.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 2:02 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  EdT_CcSXYAMUDd-?format=jpg&name=small
heeheehee

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 10:07 am

It’s better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  EuOzNrKVoAIspis?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 5:49 pm

Noam Chomsky
@noamchomskyT
1h

Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.
— Noam Chomsky

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 8:10 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  EvEaBr2WYAEshvC?format=png&name=small

and this one

CryptoWhale @CryptoWhale
1h
Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the M is silent.

----------------------

maybe this should go here.  We'll see which way it ages.

The Election Wizard@Wizard_Predicts
1h

FLASH: Mitch McConnell just said he would “absolutely” support President Trump if he ran in 2024. -- FOX NEWS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 10:46 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  EvHyBHcWQAMNvaK?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 10:47 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  EtKD994UcAAlEo6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 6:40 pm

AlphaSierra
@AlphaSierraP
10h

Perfect explanation—the esoteric alchemical formula "solve, coagula" repurposed by satanists into a methodology to deprive us of our free will. Free will is an essential precondition to choosing a godly path. 
Manipulating our choices is among the most evil acts imaginable.

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  Ev8_3tEWEAEKxa0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 4:48 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  EwJw4NYWEAE2_M8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 4:51 pm

"If Nike opened a hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.

If Hyatt came out with sneakers we'd have no clue.

Because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a logo."

-Seth Godin

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 5:09 pm

@unidentifiedta1

Who is Master of our current...

Imitation Game?

“Turing is widely considered to be the father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence”
Think science and celebrate Alan Turing | Bank of England

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/banknotes/50-pound-note-nominations

Alan Turing provided the theoretical underpinnings for the modern computer. While best known for his work devising code-breaking machines during WWII, Turing played a pivotal role in the development of early computers first at the National Physical Laboratory and later at the University of Manchester. He set the foundations for work on artificial intelligence by considering the question of whether machines could think. Turing was homosexual and was posthumously pardoned by the Queen having been convicted of gross indecency for his relationship with a man. His legacy continues to have an impact on both science and society today.

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  TpDxEuJh?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 5:33 pm

According to a legend from the 19th century, the truth and the lie meet one day. 

The lie says to the truth: "Today is a wonderful day"! The truth looks at the sky and sighs, because the day was really beautiful. 

They spend a lot of time together and finally arrive next to a fountain. The lie tells the truth: "The water is very beautiful, let's bathe together!" The truth, again suspicious, tests the water and discovers that it is really very nice. They take off their clothes and start bathing. Suddenly, the lie comes out of the water, puts on the truth's clothes and runs away. 

The angry truth comes out of the fountain and runs everywhere to find the lie and get its clothes back. The world, seeing the truth naked, averts its gaze with contempt and anger. The poor truth returns to the well and disappears forever, hiding her shame in it. 

Since then, the lie travels around the world, disguised as the truth, satisfying the needs of society, because the world has no desire to meet the naked truth in any case

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Why would anything change when it worked so well as a model?

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  EwZjrN5XIAIhtfn?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 7:48 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  Et-PipfVIAAjvDM?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  Ewe4V-lWUAQpr38?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:50 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  Ew93g20XMAACPhh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 8:50 pm

War Medic
@FoxholeMedicine
7h
A dog had his chain reduced one link at a time, every few days, until the chain was so short he could barely move.

He never resisted because he was conditioned to the loss of his freedom slowly, over time.

Read that again.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 8:12 am

Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship to restrict the art of healing”

Benjamin Rush

US Founding Father
US Surgeon General

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 am

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  ExQa_uaXEAAtXhz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Do you know why the terminology "a well regulated militia" was used in the 2nd Ammendment?
"Well regulated" was chosen for its economy of words.
It was a very deliberate choice.
It cannot be misconstrued.

What is the difference between a standing army and a well regulated
militia?

The Constitution is a very well conceived document.
It was written with both precision and accuracy of thought.
It cannot be misconstrued, no matter what century you find yourself in.

I'll let you ponder these matters and later, stand in awe at the precision used

by the founding fathers based simply on these four words.

Once realization sinks in, the rest of the document becomes a source of wonder and pride.

God bless America.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 2:15 pm

behold a pale horse:

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  ExZYVHDUYAQFz4l?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 2:20 pm

What do you suppose this quote was:

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  ExYMDHaWYAQ52Mq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 1:10 pm

Every
Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  1f339
has its thorns...

“A rose dreams of enjoying the company of bees, but none appears. The sun asks: ‘Aren’t you tired of waiting?’ ‘Yes,’ answers the rose, ‘but if I close my petals, I will wither and die.’”

– Paulo Coelho

--------------------------
unidentifiedta1

Duality doesn’t have to be destructive force...

It can be an Inhale and Exhale that breathes Life...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  Eyq3YmpWQAA7uVL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 7:39 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  Eyu9JMhXIAA0TAA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:03 am

“We all have our own Time Machines. Those that take us back are memories. Those that carry us forward are Dreams.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 6:16 pm

I had a rather unique opportunity today, to advise a well-known Hollywood actor on how to best speak out effectively against the cabal and child-trafficking.

I should like you all to see my words, and to weigh them, as they represent a large part of what we are undertaking here.   
------------
""When speaking out, the endless weapons of war should be the true aim.
For nowhere are more children stolen away than by the endless destruction that marches ever on in one nation or another.

Impoverished nations are breeding grounds for human trafficking in all forms, and rampant abuse of children.

The Military Industrial Complex is a global money laundering machine and feeds us an endless supply of death and destruction on a scale that vastly outstrips any other issue we face.

Representations of violence are used everywhere, including cartoons and children's entertainment, in order to immerse our societies in total blindness to this horror.

If you want to look at the true enemy, there it is.
The endless stream of murder. The foul stench of endless life being thrown away as limitless funds are drawn from the pockets of the serfs working the fields and machines, feeding it ever forward.

Before then, there is no hope to take power from the true enemy, we are too steeped in blood.

Just thoughts from a friend.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:24 pm

Dune Quotes
@DuneQuoteBot
1h
A world is supported by four things ...

the learning of the wise,
the justice of the great,
the prayers of the righteous
and the valor of the brave.
But all of these are as nothing ...
without a ruler who knows the art of ruling.
Make that the science of your tradition!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 4:26 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E0aMUSRXIAEGgPn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 4:53 pm

The PATH Free from the world:

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E0p8UoaVIAEnYiG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 5:12 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E0p_43EWYAAnMnE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:49 pm

Book recommendation sounds very apropos for our times:

I'm a big fan of Graham Allison's "The Thucydides Trap" on great power conflict & the dynamics of rise & fall over the course of history

Another:

"One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" by
@AI_Solzhenitsyn
is a quick but *incredibly powerful* read. It's often overlooked b/c "Gulag Archipelago" is Solzhenitsyn's magnum opus. IMO "One Day" is unique in how it explores keeping one's soul while near-all seeks to destroy it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 8:23 pm

“Liberty and equality are mutually exclusive, even hostile concepts. Liberty, by its very nature, undermines social equality, and equality suppresses liberty – for how else could it be attained?”

#Solzhenitsyn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 5:24 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E1YVUy7XIAE9Qlb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 9:07 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E1dHjvtXsAAAgyD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 12:24 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E1hnXz3XIAMS_4E?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E1ioUx_XsAANm-A?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 8:47 am

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E1pWVYaWYAAYDmu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 8:54 pm

Many~

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/13/92/4613924df0083c83aab580515c2c5642.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/505529126893805984/&tbnid=PbKwmSFtt0EaBM&vet=1&docid=zq2f_fp-NEqeZM&w=250&h=299&itg=1&source=sh/x/im

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 9:52 am

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E2FIwIjXIAE1gxl?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 4:21 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E2GX4s-WUAk19MO?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 4:09 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E2LXAaoXIAIEWUJ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 4:11 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E2LpLwvXEAAnzUR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 9:36 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E2MoPqVXIAIMu58?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 1:22 pm

“ If You Refuse To Learn About The Truth,
No One Can Help You ;

If You Are Determined To Learn About The Truth,
Nothing Can Stop You“

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 9:20 am

Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.

He is considered successful in our day who gets more out of life than he puts in. But a man of value will give more than he receives.

- Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 10:01 am

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E3cM5ZmWQAsZPcZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 10:26 am

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  E3TIrdCXIAE0HnA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 6:52 pm

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism." - Ronald Reagan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next