Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed? Empty
PostSubject: 2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?   2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 6:01 am

I’m an early bird posting this one today, maybe to make up for posting yesterday so late – if you can buy that.

lol!

LENGTH: 1 hour 12 minutes

https://www.brighteon.com/2b206996-feb8-4b43-a3d3-bd0a68ae3a09

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?   2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 7:54 am

I don't buy that Researcher. All of the "insider" stuff was a psy-op and most of the people doing these alternative "news" sites are just FOS or frauds. Scripture tells us what is going to happen and what we are seeing is the coming together of what failed in Genesis 11. It was all a deception and still is

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?   2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 9:47 am

michael371 wrote:
I don't buy that Researcher. All of the "insider" stuff was a psy-op and most of the people doing these alternative "news" sites are just FOS or frauds. Scripture tells us what is going to happen and what we are seeing is the coming together of what failed in Genesis 11. It was all a deception and still is

I haven't listened to it yet, Mike, so I can't add anything at this time. I'm glad that you spoke up and when I do listen to this one it will be with an ear towards hearing what you are saying. Should make for a most interesting listen after reading your post, Mike. I do agree with you on most alternate sites and most so-called insider information. I'm on record calling out Q and a few others as the psy-ops of the century. I still adhere to that view.

One positive I have to give Q though is this; them thousands of drops sure got a lot of sleepy folks woke up and actively researching for themselves the Constitution, government skullduggery, conspiracies, and digging on a whole lot more besides. For that alone I gotta give Q some credit and well done kudos. Anyone notice how there haven't been any new drops in almost three months. Leaving it up to y'all decide why for yourselves. Cat got Q's tongue . . . or . . . ? Election over - trust the plan - what plan - over and out.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?   2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 4:45 pm

NOTE: With the exception of a brief mention in the first 10-15 minutes where Mike mentions briefly that many of his sources have gone dark, I heard nothing else on this subject. The state of the union address happening or not happening is something that has personaly been on my mind BEFORE Mike ever mentioned it here. Though I agree with Mike in much of what he had to say in this update he really didn’t go into his sources much. Do have a listen – much about that “equity act” nonsense and transgender so-called rights that you really want to hear. This is one of Mikes better updates. He goes through a lot of what others are  - SPECULATING - on what  - MIGHT - occur in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Situation Update, Feb. 25th – Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-02-25-situation-update-feb-25th-is-fake-prez-biden-about-to-be-exposed.html

Fake President Biden, an imposter whose puppetmasters rigged the election to carry out an illegal, criminal coup against America, may be on the verge of being exposed and removed. Many startling anomalies continue to surface, including the fact that US Marines are, at times, no longer stationed outside the Oval Office, even when Jen Psaki claims “President Biden” is working inside.

For over a century, every U.S. President has given a State of the Union address in either January or February, yet there is zero talk of such an address coming from Biden. Given that everything else about Biden has been a staged theatrical production — the fake inauguration, his fake “acceptance” speech, a rigged election, etc. — we must wonder whether the Biden green screen production team will try to pull off some sort of artificial, pre-recorded State of the Union address and claim “covid” is the reason he can’t appear in person.

(Isn’t it amazing how the plandemic gives full cover to the entire theatrical production we’re watching here?)

On top of all that, 36 Democrats are reportedly demanding Biden give up control over the US nuclear codes, further reinforcing the idea that Biden is obviously not “their” president.

In today’s Situation Update, we also delve into the Equality Act, a wholesale attack on Christians, rationality and reason, which would force corporations and hospitals to embrace transgender delusions as if they were biological reality. But there’s a twist in all this that I reveal in the podcast.

Note also that the intolerant, bigoted Left is practically applauding the straight-up torture of a conservative trans activist named Jessica Watkins, who was stripped naked and left in indefinite confinement in a U.S. prison merely for being present at the January 6th capitol events, even though she committed no violence and did nothing to destroy property. Where is the loudmouthed Left when it comes to the trans rights of conservative trans individuals?

Nothing but silence. In truth, the Left doesn’t believe in trans rights at all. They only believe in the obedience of the “left cult,” a dangerous, demented cult of wokeism that demands total obedience and espouses violence against those who reject the cult.

Covid-19 vaccines are now linked to symptoms of breast cancer, and in a truly bizarre twist, Pfizer is demanding the nations like Argentina and Brazil sign over their military bases and embassy buildings to the vaccine giant so that Pfizer can be sure they will grant the company absolute legal immunity from all the deaths and injuries caused by their covid vaccines. That story, published at Great Game India, is covered in today’s podcast.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?   2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2021_02_25 Mike Adams Situation Update, Feb. 25th, 2021 - Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: