Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 – Video – Check Inside to Watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 – Video – Check Inside to Watch Empty
PostSubject: A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 – Video – Check Inside to Watch   A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 – Video – Check Inside to Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Someone mentioned this video “A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995” on a web page I was reading the comments on and I’d never heard of this video before and don’t recall it ever being mentioned on this forum before now. The preview and show notes below both give a good idea what this is about. I’m posting it here just so nobody forgets. The short preview will hook you like it did me.

Show Notes wrote:
The 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City was a direct blow to the heart of America. 168 people were killed, including nineteen children. For those watching the nightly news, terrorism had come home. For years following the bombing, countless victims' family members, survivors, rescuers, and ordinary Americans, have questioned the official accounts about that fateful day. Hoping to shed light on answers long ignored and censored, both by prominent media outlets and the U.S. government, A Noble Lie peels back what we thought we knew about the bombing and it's perpetrators. This film exposes information never before examined or brought to the attention of the American public. A Noble Lie is the culmination of years of research and documentation conducted by independent journalists, scholars, and ordinary citizens. Often risking their personal safely and sanity, they have gathered evidence which threatens to expose the startling reality of what exactly occurred at 9:02 am on April 19, 1995

Info taken from https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2119373/

Preview – 3½ minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOB5mfcGjVE

LENGTH: 2 hours

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cLjmbO7h9hS5/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 – Video – Check Inside to Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 – Video – Check Inside to Watch   A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 – Video – Check Inside to Watch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 6:45 pm

Researcher, I will try to watch this but may not can. I  had a good friend murdered there...   Thank you again for posting this.  ( I just got in from Arkansas - no internet for 5 days so just now saw it.)
Back to top Go down

A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 – Video – Check Inside to Watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: