Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt Gaetz Troubles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Matt Gaetz  Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 7:21 pm

Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name.
We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter...

Here are his statements on the matter
https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1377030477257773065

And here trending is the slander:
https://twitter.com/search?q=Barr&src=trend_click&pt=1377014158147919879&vertical=trends

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 11:48 am

Matt was on Tucker last nite. I or somebody can check youtube.

He's some info on the man bringing the accusations against him. 

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
1h
Don't have a clue yet if Gaetz' allegations are true...

Did a look at the lawyer he says was extorting him. Lead on a DOJ Organized Crime Task Force, was this task force letting Swampy crooks go?
Matt Gaetz  Troubles Ex0X-_1WgAUH3_n?format=jpg&name=medium
Matt Gaetz  Troubles Ex0Yq55WgAEOyx1?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 3:44 pm

STEPHEN ALFORD A flim-flam man

PART OF THE ALLEGED GAETZ EXTORTION SCHEME
Local man faces fraud and extortion charges for $7M scam

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/20151125/NEWS/151129480

Stephen Alford has spent his career trying to score the big deal.
Unfortunately for him, he keeps getting caught.
His last major scam, selling off Okaloosa Island beach property owned by the Air Force, earned Alford 10 years in federal prison.
Now the 56-year-old area man is facing multiple felony charges for his alleged efforts to finagle $6 million profit out of a $7 million deal to purchase North Light Marina in Niceville.
An Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office report filed by FBI agent Steven Harker accuses Alford of committing investment fraud and identity theft. Harker is a “cross sworn” special deputy of OCSO, Alford’s arrest report said.
Alford’s own son, Alexander, who Harker identified as a victim of the deception, has agreed to testify on the state’s behalf, according to the arrest report.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 3:49 pm

Stephen Alford was a former client of David L. McGee.

https://www.docketbird.com/court-documents/USA-v-Alford-et-al/JUDGMENT-as-to-STEPHEN-MICHAEL-ALFORD-1-Sentence-imposed-Custody-of-BOP-for-a-term-of-120-months-This-term-consists-of-120-months-as-to-each-of-Counts-1s-14s-16s-32s-and-60-months-as-to-Count-34s-in-case-3-05cr69-MCR-and-a-term-of-15-month-s-as-to-Co/flnd-3:2005-cr-00069-39843-00142

-----------------------
Matt Gaetz  Troubles Ex05v51WYAEBUHT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 9:43 pm

#MattGaetz has released documents and text messages related to "#OperationHomecoming" AKA the plan to extort 25 million from his family.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/documents-full-matt-gaetz-extortion

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 7:40 pm

new article:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/docs-outline-alleged-scheme-to-extort-rep-matt-gaetz

This is where David McGee and Steven Alford are in the news, and also
[color:6f69=rgba(2, 20, 31, 0.850980392156863)]in the despicables thread. lol.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:05 pm

This strikes me as a hit piece on Matt:

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article248923374.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 3:39 pm

Some knots take time to untangle.

Wendy Siegelman

@WendySiegelman
· Apr 9

Matt Gaetz's lawyer Marc Mukasey's father represented Prevezon - the firm accused of being part of fraud exposed by Sergei Magnitsky

Michael Mukasey appeared in court to represent Prevezon on Jun 9, the day Natalia Veselnitskaya met Don Jr at Trump Tower

who else tied to Prevezon and was accused by Felix Sater of perjury? Yes, that would be Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/chrisgeidner/the-russian-lawyer-and-the-lobbyist-from-the-trump-jr

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:35 pm

Here we go:

AMIKids: Associated Marine Institute
Foster Child Program
Juvenile Justice Residential Home
Mental Health Residential Care
Specializing in severe behavioral, emotional & psychological behavior

Matt Gaetz  Troubles E0U1_Y-WQAMMtPn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:38 pm

MATT GAETZ THREAD
Matt Gaetz  Troubles 1f6a8
2/
AMIKids was created to give troubled youth another option other than reform school
They would be put to work on a research vessel and rewarded for their efforts.

Today the only “marine” focus is on their Yacht Donation Program

Matt Gaetz  Troubles E0U1_-EXsA4efak?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:39 pm

3/
A few of many disturbing allegations, including sexual abuse with minors by staff.

Matt Gaetz  Troubles E0U2BQoWEAAzHzc?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:40 pm

4/
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funding.

Matt Gaetz  Troubles E0U2CFNWUAM6AOg?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:41 pm

5/
Matt Gaetz & his “adopted” son from AIMKids
He also served on the Board.

Matt Gaetz  Troubles E0U2DPvWYAEcvSp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:42 pm

6/
Matt Gaetz , Roger Stone, Joel Greenberg & Milo Yiannopoulos.
Endorsement from Bill Clinton

Matt Gaetz  Troubles E0U2D1HXsAAoc-M?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Matt Gaetz  Troubles Q2B0-3r3_biggerThe Real Kim Shady
Matt Gaetz  Troubles 2122
@kshadyacct4
1hMatt Gaetz  Troubles 1f6a8
MATT GAETZ THREAD
7/
I have a connection with Matt & Ghislaine Maxwell, but I was unable to verify it as of now, so I left it out.
Watch the Water.

Matt Gaetz  Troubles E0U2EdAWQAM-9PL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Gaetz Troubles   Matt Gaetz  Troubles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Gaetz Troubles
Page 1 of 1