Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_03_31 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - What's Coming Is No Longer Coming, It Is Already Here! Americans Only Have One Option Left!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_03_31 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - What's Coming Is No Longer Coming, It Is Already Here! Americans Only Have One Option Left! Empty
PostSubject: 2021_03_31 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - What's Coming Is No Longer Coming, It Is Already Here! Americans Only Have One Option Left!   2021_03_31 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - What's Coming Is No Longer Coming, It Is Already Here! Americans Only Have One Option Left! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 8:53 am

Show Notes wrote:
I recently interviewed Steve Quayle about the state of the country. In short, Steve feels as I do, the nation has been fallen is being occupied by a variety of interests that want all Americans dead as a prelude to global unification. The readers may remember that I covered the leaked Chinese Defense Minister's Wei Fenghe speech where he stated that America will be occupied for its natural resources, however, co-occupancy is not the goal as all Americans must die! Covid is merely the opening act, there are far more serious and deadly challenges coming our way.

The 2020 election was stolen and this group is memorializing the illegal practices into law. There will never be a free election again!  There is no magical "Trump returns to the Presidency" movement. America has a bad case of "hopium." Steve and myself also discussed the need to abandon the proverbial "pie in the sky" and find and follow Jesus. 

In short, this is a must listen interview! Given the grave nature of the interview, it seems ironic that the interview would play the week of Easter Sunday.

LENGTH: 30 minutes

https://traffic.megaphone.fm/REP6545579871.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2021_03_31 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - What's Coming Is No Longer Coming, It Is Already Here! Americans Only Have One Option Left!
Page 1 of 1