Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

George Floyd Case

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

George Floyd Case Empty
PostSubject: George Floyd Case   George Floyd Case I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 pm

On cross-examination, Dr. Lindsey Thomas, a prosecution expert witness, concedes that if she was examining a dead body that died just at home - without George Floyd's heart problems, and with Floyd's levels of fentanyl and methamphetamine - she would diagnose it as an overdose

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

George Floyd Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd Case   George Floyd Case I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 3:33 pm

Defense Atty Nelson: Did you find any trauma associated with asphyxiations on Mr. Floyd?

Medical Examiner Baker: No.

Atty Nelson: Would you expect to find trauma on the neck if Mr. Floyd had been asphyxiated by a knee?

ME Baker: Yes, but lack of bruising doesn't rule out.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

George Floyd Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd Case   George Floyd Case I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:03 pm

#BREAKING: Medical Examiner Says He Could Have Ruled George Floyd’s Death An Overdose

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

George Floyd Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd Case   George Floyd Case I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:28 pm

The Election Wizard

@Wizard_Predicts
· 1h

Medical Examiner says it did not look like Chauvin’s knee occluded Floyd’s carotid artery. And if it did, it would not matter because he had another one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

George Floyd Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd Case   George Floyd Case I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Floyd Case
Page 1 of 1