Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLINTON CRIMES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 12:30 pm

I moved this, as we'll probably end up with a lot of info.

DawsonSField

@DawsonSField
1hr

What if I told you that an oligarch behind many of the Clintons worst crimes has flipped?

Why would so called conservative media ignore this story? Because they get ratings by tricking you into thinking nothing is happening.
#ButNothingsHappening #GilbertChagoury

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/04/u-s-fines-gilbert-chagoury-1-8m-for-violating-campaign-donations/

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/lebanese-nigerian-billionaire-and-two-associates-resolve-federal-probe-alleged

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 12:47 pm

Likely coming out of revelations from the cooperation in this case. President Trump's Russian Collusion defense spokesman Corallo retroactively filed under FARA in the summer of 2020 for working as a Foreign agent for Chagoury in 2015!
The FARA exposed a variety of firms...

CLINTON CRIMES Ey850HJWgAAlGbK?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 12:49 pm

If you think it is interesting so far, you ain't seen nothing yet!
It looks like the Chagoury Clinton Foundation investigation grew out of the investigation into the Issa & Romney donations!
And it may be the case that lead McCabe & others to try a coup against Comey & Lynch!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 1:13 pm

Even the Washington Post was honest enough to notice the stench of taking foreign donations from a billionaire oligarch who was closely tied to an African dictator guilty of human rights violations
CLINTON CRIMES Ey8_rnRWYAYm-bg?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 1:14 pm

The donations were laundered through Vote Now 96 a tax exempt supposedly nonpartisan group that was used as a DNC slush fund.
They were caught diverting money to the reelection campaign of Teamsters President Ron Carey. Guess that's how they stuffed ballot boxes in 1996!

CLINTON CRIMES Ey9BypzWEAABd-j?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 1:15 pm

We learned this because the Wall Street Journal published a story claiming that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was blocking those investigations of the Clinton Foundations because of donations from Terry McAuliffe to McCabe's wife's campaign.
McCabe was busted!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 1:21 pm

If you follow the Clintons, you won't be surprised to see that Ickes, McAuliffe & Lanny Davis were involved in this fundraising perk to illegal donators!
But few people know Mark Weiner, the DNC fundraiser who arranged Chagoury's donations & his access to the Clinton White House.

CLINTON CRIMES Ey9CtdAWQAUuu_p?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 1:23 pm

McCabe responded by having Lisa Page make leaks to claim that he was really the hero who tried to fight the DOJ on this case. When he was really the one shutting the agents down to prevent the investigation.
CLINTON CRIMES Ey89RdpWEAMbD0n?format=png&name=smallCLINTON CRIMES Ey89VCVWYAkwkWA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 1:27 pm

If you are still listening to conservative media, you may have missed the 5 OIG reports that make a clear case that McCabe & his accomplices began in early 2016 to try & force the recusal or removal of Lynch & Comey from the CF cases. So McCabe & Yates could make the decisions.

Until this announcement several weeks ago, we did not know what the Los Angeles Clinton Foundation case was. But the Chagoury agreement with DOJ makes it fairly clear that this is the case. Chagoury & the Clintons go back very far in the world of Swamp Crime.

Chagoury first came to national attention when he showed up at the Clinton's White House DNC donor party to celebrate the 1996 election victory. Which was odd as he was not a US citizen & could not legally donate to a Presidential campaign.

Here's a thread:
https://twitter.com/DawsonSField/status/1382392500690767874
with MUCH MORE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:06 pm

Nigeria is a very oil rich country stuck in poverty because of corruption from the oil industry.
Chagoury handled these corrupt deals in a very wise manner, he brought in both halves of the American Swamp: Halliburton & Glencore!

PBS of course focuses on Halliburton, because they investigate corruption in the Republican half of the Swamp. But when I continue this thread tomorrow I will look at the harder to find details on Glencore. Was Chagoury the reason Clinton pardoned Glencore's CEO Marc Rich?

CLINTON CRIMES Ey9MmI1XIAE-Y1v?format=png&name=mediumCLINTON CRIMES Ey9M11oXIAgLi8e?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Here's the reader app for all this information, more than I posted.
And other compilations as well.

https://threadreaderapp.com/user/DawsonSField

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:11 pm

Clinton Foundation:

https://www.westernjournal.com/clintons-hit-bad-news-judge-issues-order-criminal-investigation-foundation/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

A U.S. tax court judge has ordered the Internal Revenue Service to disclose if it criminally investigated the Clinton Foundation.
This ruling was part of an ongoing case involving whistleblowers who have long alleged wrongdoing on the part of the charity that bears the name of former President Bill Clinton and his wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Judge David Gustafson pointed to a “gap” in IRS records and said that the agency’s claim to have never criminally investigated the Clintons’ charity “was not supported by the administrative record and thus constituted an abuse of discretion.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:19 pm

The article goes on.  More injustice, more concealing.  

A barrage of more lawsuits could perhaps draw enough attention to force the issue.

Everybody's scared.  And those who aren't, no doubt should be!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 12:10 pm

It's looking like she's going down (whether already gone or not) as Haiti comes back into the news today 7-7-21.

video to follow:

Former Senate President of Haiti, Bernard Sansaricq, shocked a large crowd at a Trump campaign event in Little Haiti, FL. Sansaricq exposes all of the dirty dealings of the Clinton’s in Haiti while he was still in office. Donald Trump to his credit, allowed him to speak his mind and expose to the world what kind of criminals are attempting to scratch and claw their way back into our White House.

Sansaricq also claims he begged the Clinton Administration not to invade Haiti. His request was followed up with a visit by an anonymous messenger from the White House who encouraged him to “side” with the Clinton Administration and he would “be the richest man in Haiti.”

He also suggests that Hillary Clinton “disclose the audit of all money” related to the Haiti earthquake crisis, as he claims they scammed the poorest citizens of Haiti out of BILLIONS of dollars through the Clinton Foundation.

“Not even 2% of that money went back to Haiti. So Mr. Trump, we are asking you, begging you, the Haitian community will side with you if one day, you ask Hillary Clinton publicly to disclose the audit of all of the money they have stolen from Haiti in 2010 after the earthquake. Haiti is a very poor country. Haiti needs defenders. You said you would champion our cause. We welcome you sir and we will work with you. Ask Hillary Clinton publicly, during your next debate for an audit of all of the money they have stolen from Haiti.”

Watch this stunning confession of bribery, and threats during the Clinton presidency when Bill tried to oust the regime in Haiti.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 12:10 pm

From 2016.  (who says we don't have patience. Wink  )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 1:48 pm

From E-Lobby

EWillHelpYou, [07.07.21 14:23]
[Forwarded from EWillHelpYou]
Listen carefully:

In the city of Petit-Goâve, Haiti, is a group of missionaries who are actively complicit in the abuse of children.

The recent crash of N8694N was not an accident.

It relates to a larger problem going on. One that stretches back decades and has taken grip within, of all places, the Mennonite, Amish, and Anabaptist communities.
-
Multiple instances of abuse have occurred, nearly all of which go unreported. Those that have been reported, are being swiftly covered up.
-
Christian Aid Ministries, is one of the worst offenders (but far from the only offender), having more than once shuffled their "missionaries" around after their crimes were uncovered; and not reporting the offences to the police. They also have been known to hire people *after* their alleged abuse has been exposed.

The people in charge want things covered up, but there is a culture of abuse there specifically that is absolutely heinous in nature. 

It is time we once again shed a very bright light into the dark.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:48 pm

From E at E lobby on telegram re Haiti

this is unfortunately a part of the culture in haiti
incredible amount of violence
president is a contentious figure in politics to begin with
hatian government in collapse for some time
accusations of voter fraud
mired in court system for 2 years till he was officially president

he claimed his term did not begin until things cleared up

his political opposition disagreed
led to wholesale violence in haiti

50-60 percent abject poverty
lack of education
massive problems
natural disasters
mine resources 
traffic children

very early to say what transpired
they spoke spanish and english
claimed to be dea agents (most certainly a lie)
well trained mercenaries
border with Dominican republic
hatian gov damage control.  they just don’t know
incredibly poor country
fallen to corruption for decades
dire situation
prime minister - only been in office a week

president of supreme court recently died of covid was next in line

whether we find the se mercenaries is the question we should focus on.

his wife critical condition but alive

hub of child trafficking
i intend to discuss it with you int he days ahead.
how charities are abusing their position
christian charities that have been deploying to haiti for years
lack of oversight 
how we can get involved 
focus on this

one of the world’s largest hubs of child trafficking
impossible to look away
impossible to ignore at this point
it is left to the hands otf the people

in the days ahead
corruption
gen flyn role
clinton role in haiti

ties into maxwell and epstein situation
military us in the 90’s

we have this whole web together

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 12:24 pm

CLINTON CRIMES E_V1gy_WYAEQU6U?format=jpg&name=large
CLINTON CRIMES E_V1gy0XMAoHcvh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 12:25 pm

CLINTON CRIMES E_V1g2CXMAQTp2e?format=png&name=large
CLINTON CRIMES E_V1g5JXEAYQzUM?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 3:29 pm

CLINTON CRIMES FAedFIvXsAUA5k5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 11:32 am

CLINTON CRIMES FCuMHAVWUAA4sNH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 8:57 pm

CLINTON CRIMES FLqfNgkXsAAFjir?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 12:28 pm

Clinton body count  part 1  26 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 12:34 pm

supposedly connected to Clinton, Podesta etc

a link we'd probably never see again, so I grabbed it

http://heavybreathing.net/f.html

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 1:07 pm

Dove wrote:
supposedly connected to Clinton, Podesta etc

a link we'd probably never see again, so I grabbed it

http://heavybreathing.net/f.html

That is one weird-ass link!  affraid

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 3:13 pm

CLINTON CRIMES WChLdOOv_bigger
Chuck Callesto

@ChuckCallesto
4h

BREAKING REPORT: True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of ALL SUSPECTED BALLOT TRAFFICKING Stash Houses..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 10:46 pm

CLINTON CRIMES FT60eR_WAAAozDn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 10:50 pm

PUBD YESTERDAY

https://newspunch.com/another-clinton-associate-who-vowed-to-expose-elite-pedophile-ring-found-dead/

Ashley Haynes, 47, was found drowned in an Arkansas River with an extension cord knotted to her ankle and attached to a concrete block. She had been seen just months before visiting Clinton adviser and longtime Epstein Pal Mark Middleton, whose body was discovered earlier this month hanging from a tree with the same style electrical cord wrapped around his neck and a close-range shotgun blast through his chest.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 10:51 pm

and from 2016

https://newspunch.com/bloodclot-clinton-body-count-increases-hillarys-doctor-dies-mysteriously/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 11:32 pm

CLINTON CRIMES FVFboWwXsAEdp8w?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 7:10 pm

CLINTON CRIMES FVetUquVEAIXKl8?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 10:13 am

If you were a crime leader ..
You've committed many serious crimes ..
YOU HAVE BILLIONS ..

sedition .. treason ..

You've been exposed ..

Al Capone Clinton?
Machine Gun Clinton?
Baby face Clinton?

Durham
RICO

Trust what I say
W'H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 10:16 am

Collapsing ..
Their case ..

You see it unfold before your eyes ..

#NCSWIC

TRUST THE PLAN

W.H.G.

They can try to stop us ...
remember ..
NCSWIC ..
-------
I'll be in Youngstown
I'll shake PRESIDENT TRUMPS hand ..

Love me
hate me

GOD WINS

W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 10:17 am

Threats ..

You'd better understand who you're directing your threats towards ..

It's a losing battle ..
I'm in it to win it ..

I PROMISE ..

W.H.G.
ATTORNEY RETAINED

----
I'm getting sick of it ..
Either Botts or ASSHOLES ...

Either or
Come get you some ..

I'll never give up..
I'll never Quit ..
I won't stop ..

Kick me .. beat me .. call me TRASH ...
But at least I'm not a DEMOCRAT

W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 10:18 am

Let's be frank ,,
You can go to Vegas and beat the odds ,,
Come home with a few bucks ..

But HRC ?
The odds are stacked against her

BADLY
THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS ..

W.H.G.

---
Have you ever walked on a tightrope?

Picture HRC walking it ..
All's good until lies spark fire up on both ends ..

Doomsday ...
TREASON / SEDITION / CONSPIRACY

Trust what I say
W.H.G.

---
Orville Reddenbacker ..
A comfortable chair ..
More Orville Reddenbacker...

It's happening
You can't see it yet ...

HRC
Trust what I say
W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 11:57 am

CLINTON CRIMES 8c5c866f64308865

CLINTON CRIMES 622e5663cb8f6546

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 7:37 pm

DC Document Reports
@PacificReports
42m
Replying to @mtaibbi

According to the 1st 2 pages of the @FBI's report,
@HillaryClinton did break federal criminal laws.

CLINTON CRIMES FjA61CTUUAAqZpN?format=jpg&name=medium

CLINTON CRIMES FjA64eTVUAE90U3?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 3:11 pm

Cute case of cya

CLINTON CRIMES FlAnfUCaAAIDoDA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 7:28 pm

CLINTON CRIMES FyV4KUtXoAEWrP4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 4:18 pm

from 2016   A biggy to remember

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·56m

Reminder that the Panama Papers leak of 2016 showed hundreds of millions of dollars, from both institutions, government agents, and private firms/investors, funneled into the Clinton Foundation//Clinton Global Initiative.
Among the more notable parties were Frank Giustra (Canadian mining billionaire), a Chinese billionaire named Ng Lap Seng, and a West African international development firm called "The Chagoury Group".

https://nypost.com/2016/04/17/the-clintons-connection-to-the-panama-papers/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 7:42 pm

[ltr]@TheSoundOfQusic[/ltr]
·Jul 13

New video frens, POTUS kept his promise to destroy ISIS.

https://rumble.com/v2zuxi4-post-2640-eyes-on-target.html

under 4 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 6:15 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1d

Remember when the Congo, the world's poorest country, gave $650,000 to Bill Clinton for a photo-op, and a speech?
Isn't it interesting that 100% of this donated money went to the Clinton Foundation?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardminiter/2016/04/17/why-did-congo-offer-clinton-650000-for-two-pics-and-a-speech/?sh=11252de62347

While Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, America's top official dealing with foreign leaders, former President Bill Clinton travelled the world giving speeches to world leaders and overseas interests--earning at least $48 million while his wife was America's top diplomat. Why weren't the payments to one Clinton not considered a bribe to the other Clinton?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 11:48 am

UrAsia (Giustra’s company) signed 2 memorandums of understanding with Kazatomprom (Kazakhstan National Atomic Company) to become partners in 3 uranium mines on September 8, 2005, two days after Clinton’s visit
Frank Giustra donated a total of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation
The donations appeared to be directly tied to the series of transactions involving UrAsia, Kazatomprom, Uranium One & ultimately, Rosatom (Russia’s Nuclear Agency)
$31.3 million came directly after the closing of the UrAsia/Kazatomprom transaction in early 2006
Giustra pledged another $100 million in June 2007, after the closing of Uranium One’s acquisition of Giustra’s company, UrAsia
Another $2.3 million was paid to the Clinton Foundation by Ian Telfer, the Chairman of Uranium One.
Between $1.3 million & $5.6 million in contributions came from multiple people with ties to Uranium One / UrAsia

UrAsia paid $450 million to Kazatomprom to enter into the partnership.

The agreement transformed UrAsia from a small unknown shell company into one of the world’s largest uranium producers overnight.
4 months later, Giustra made the $31.3 million donation to the Clinton Foundation
In September 2006, Giustra co-hosted Bill Clinton’s 60th birthday, an event that raised $21 million for the Clinton Foundation
In 2007, Uranium One, a South African mining company, agreed to buy UrAsia for a staggering $3.1 BILLION.
Uranium One paid $7.05 per share for Giustra’s UrAsia."

themarketswork.com/2017/12/21/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 8:45 pm

More

Spying on President Trump - Russia Collusion HOAX - Uranium One - Epstein - PizzaGate - Pedophile Rings - Child Trafficking Rings - Clinton Foundation - It's all intertwined!

The REAL Russia Collusion was involving the Clinton - Podesta - Obama administration and Frank Giustra, whom also founded Lionsgate, a MASSIVE global media company and a YUGE Pedo-Wood production conglomerate!

A Uranium One Primer – Clinton Foundation - Frank Giustra & Kazakhstan’s Uranium Assets :

Bill Clinton met Canadian investor Frank Giustra in June 2005, during a fund-raiser at Mr. Giustra’s Vancouver home.

Frank Giustra owned UrAsia, a small, newly formed, Uranium company that was seeking to purchase lucrative uranium reserves in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan has about 1/5 of the world’s uranium reserves.

Clinton & Giustra had a private meeting with Kazakhstan President Nazarbayev on September 6, 2005

Frank Giustra donated a total of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation

The donations appeared to be directly tied to the series of transactions involving UrAsia, Kazatomprom, Uranium One & ultimately, Rosatom (Russia’s Nuclear Agency)

$31.3 million came directly after the closing of the UrAsia/Kazatomprom transaction in early 2006

Giustra pledged another $100 million in June 2007, after the closing of Uranium One’s acquisition of Giustra’s company, UrAsia

Another $2.3 million was paid to the Clinton Foundation by Ian Telfer, the Chairman of Uranium One.
Between $1.3 million & $5.6 million in contributions came from multiple people with ties to Uranium One / UrAsia

The agreement transformed UrAsia from a small unknown shell company into one of the world’s largest uranium producers overnight.

4 months later, Giustra made the $31.3 million donation to the Clinton Foundation

In September 2006, Giustra co-hosted Bill Clinton’s 60th birthday, an event that raised $21 million for the Clinton Foundation.

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLINTON CRIMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLINTON CRIMES   CLINTON CRIMES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLINTON CRIMES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: