Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:33 am

With all that is going on in it would be pertinent to post the entire chapter of Isaiah 19.  This prophecy was written thousands of years ago, yet it is perhaps more relevant today than ever before.

Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt EgyptGhost-Horse1

Isaiah 19:
A Prophecy Against Egypt

A prophecy against Egypt:
See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.

3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.

4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

5 The waters of the river will dry up,
and the riverbed will be parched and dry.

6 The canals will stink;
the streams of Egypt will dwindle and dry up.
The reeds and rushes will wither,

7 also the plants along the Nile,
at the mouth of the river.
Every sown field along the Nile
will become parched, will blow away and be no more.

8 The fishermen will groan and lament,
all who cast hooks into the Nile;
those who throw nets on the water
will pine away.

9 Those who work with combed flax will despair,
the weavers of fine linen will lose hope.

10 The workers in cloth will be dejected,
and all the wage earners will be sick at heart.

11 The officials of Zoan are nothing but fools;
the wise counselors of Pharaoh give senseless advice.
How can you say to Pharaoh,
“I am one of the wise men,
a disciple of the ancient kings”?

12 Where are your wise men now?
Let them show you and make known
what the Lord Almighty
has planned against Egypt.

13 The officials of Zoan have become fools,
the leaders of Memphis are deceived;
the cornerstones of her peoples
have led Egypt astray.

14 The Lord has poured into them
a spirit of dizziness;
they make Egypt stagger in all that she does,
as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

15 There is nothing Egypt can do—
head or tail, palm branch or reed.

16 In that day the Egyptians will become weaklings. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the LordAlmighty raises against them. 

17 And the land of Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians; everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the Lord Almighty is planning against them.

18 In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun.[a]

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. 

20 It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them. 

21 So the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the Lord. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them. 

22 The Lord will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the Lord, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 

24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing[b] on the earth. 

25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:26 am

Nice to see it ends well for them. Cool Verses 22 and 23 are pertinent, that new coronavirus in the M.E.  could be the one.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Delfi,

Not to make light of it....but i'm pretty sure it ends well as a result of Jews being the primary citizens at that time. The fulfillment is post psalm 83 war. Israel will own Egypt...and also Syria. That's why the traveler will go from Egypt to Assyria and Israel is grouped in with them. Will the people currently their have a happy ending? I very much doubt it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:04 pm

ASTANA, July 7 (RIA Novosti) – Egypt is on the verge of a civil war, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday as tensions continued to escalate in the North African country between the supporters and opponents of deposed Islamist President Mohamed Morsi.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20130707/182106993/Egypt-on-Verge-of-Civil-War--Putin.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Obama Still Sees Israel as the Problem

The Israeli media reported Sunday that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will be pried free from his yacht to return to the Middle East this week to try, yet again, to convince Israel and the Palestinians to negotiate. In practice, that means trying to convince the Israelis to offer dangerous concessions, since the Palestinians have been concluded since Obama took office in 2009 that they are under no real pressure to come to the table.
The Daily Caller reports that experts find Kerry's focus on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict "baffling" at a time when Egypt is in the throes of a military coup, Syria is mired in civil war, Turkey is facing massive protests and Iran is moving rapidly toward becoming a nuclear power. But they are asking the wrong question. Kerry serves Obama's agenda, and so the real question must be why the president is expending so much energy on the issue.
Obama's trip to Israel in March may have reassured Israelis, and pro-Israel Americans, that he does not hate the Jewish state--once an open question given his radical past, his record in office, and his appointment of critics of Israel such as Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel. Yet Obama's outreach did not mean that the issue became any less important to him, even after he failed, in his first administration, to push the sides any closer together.
Indeed, Hagel's appointment was only the first of several that indicated Obama intends to keep the pressure on Israel, regardless of circumstances. Hagel was long a proponent of "linkage"--the idea that the Israel-Palestinian conflict is the root of U.S. difficulties in the Middle East. His confirmation was followed by the nomination of Samantha Power, an advocate of outside intervention in the conflict, as UN Ambassador.
The president made clear in March that he sees the issue as one of fairness. It is not "fair" that Palestinians do not have a state, he told Israeli students--never mind that both sides had an equal opportunity to establish and build their countries, and that Palestinians and the Arab world generally chose to destroy Israel rather than to help Palestine. Evidently Obama wishes to redistribute Israel's success--hence skipper Kerry's intense efforts.
More than a mistake, Kerry's mission represents Obama's strategic choice to diminish the U.S. as a world power. As Jerusalem Post columnist Caroline Glick observed: "The image of Kerry extolling his success in 'narrowing the gaps' between Israel and the Palestinians before he boarded his airplane at Ben-Gurion Airport, as millions assembled to bring down the government of Egypt, is the image of a small, irrelevant America."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/07/07/Obama-Still-Sees-Israel-as-the-Problem

As barry tarnishes the US' image and reputation the musloid dogs prepare for war. A weakened US to them means a weakened Israel and vulnerable Israel.

Edit to add:

John Kerry's wife Teresa

Heinz Kerry was stricken with an unspecified medical condition while at the family’s vacation home on the island, said the person, who asked not to be named. She's in critical condition
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:31 pm

ColonelZ- What's the image circled in the picture? A rider on a pale green horse? or a white horse?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm curious too. Is that the ghost horse image from the original revolution deposing Mubarak or has Secretariat made a second ride??? 

Proskuneo wrote:
ColonelZ- What's the image circled in the picture? A rider on a pale green horse? or a white horse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: “Could this be the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse?”   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 am

Fourth Horseman (death) Egyptian riots of 2011......

“Could this be the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse?”

This video is by MSN  see the horse and rider. Is there more horses in the smoke?

“And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” Revelation 6:7,8

http://www.wnd.com/2011/02/260049/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt   Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaiah 19: A Prophecy Against Egypt
Page 1 of 1