Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED Science Quantum etc

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED   Science  Quantum etc - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED Science Quantum etc   Q RELATED   Science  Quantum etc - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 10:20 am

Nikola Tesla invented the Plasma Globe you've all played with in science class.

Wait a minute - cLIEmate Change narratives stem from "reducing carbon emissions."

So, what's this? 🧐

"Paul Pantone creates Plasma Generator / Motor using water as primary fuel with ZERO carbon emissions & 3% the oxygen output than found in the air we're breathing in our environment.
The transmutation is either a Plasma Field or an Electric Field."

Zero Carbon Emissions?
That's what cLIEmate Change pushing politicians is looking for, right? So what's going on here?
Why isn't this being implemented?

It's not about cLIEmate Change.
It's about control...

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:Oil-igarchs:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

:zap:ϕ 🧲

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED Science Quantum etc   Q RELATED   Science  Quantum etc - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 10:21 am

Nikola Tesla :
"If you want to understand the secrets of the universe, think in terms of Energy, Frequency & Vibration".

Those are NOT 3 seperate entities, but rather a unified one, working together in harmonic synchronicity to create the binding forces of everything in nature, including us.

TRUTH is a Force of Nature.

You can hear it in the Air -> AER -> Ether.

Victory sings its rhythmic tune, as does ALL things in nature.

Truth has ALWAYS been here, it's just been spoken in forms of whispers for a very very long time, for fear of ridicule.

People are getting braver.
The chords are getting louder...
They're taking back their POWER :speaking_head:️listen-up 

The POWER has always been within. Voice:speaking_head:️:loudspeaker:

Truth -> Speech -> Vibration <- Light. All the same mechanics of God's ingredients of creation.

Nikola Tesla :
"Light can be NOTHING OTHER, than Soundwaves in the Ether."
THAT'S the most fascinating subjects of all, the occult cabal holds dear...
The Biology of Nature is embedded with us.

NOTHING can stop the forces of Natural Law & Order.
Nothing...
God wins.

Singing Tesla Coil

:zap:Maybe We're A Different Breed:zap:

I think we are, don't you?

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED Science Quantum etc   Q RELATED   Science  Quantum etc - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 7:44 am

DNA is a fractal antenna in electromagnetic fields (EMF)

https://goldenmean.info/dnamanifesto/DNAfractalantenna.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED Science Quantum etc   Q RELATED   Science  Quantum etc - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 6:50 pm

"Why are you so interested in magnetism?"

Well, it governs absolutely everything & not only does the occult cabal WORSHIP God's elements of creation that make up our magneto-holographic "reality" in forms of SYMBOLISM, but it's the manipulation of FIELDS they use for technology & the manipulation of said FIELDS to manipulate our BIOLOGY!

God is all we need, this is soooo true, but it's ALSO IMPORTANT to understand the weapons our enemies are wielding against us.

I HATE using the words $cience & Phy$ic$. They're so dirty & disgusting BECAUSE that FIELD centers around removing God in subtle & sometimes very open ways. Evil f***s.

The TRUE understandings of Light, Magnetism & Matter, is indeed the future, as Nikola Tesla & his good friend Walter Russell so famously tried to express to the world.

A Playlist of magnetic experiments I not only encourage you to watch, but also perform at home with your children. Binge these educational videos for MONTHS!
Edited & Fixed. YouTube banned the other Playlist I had linked. Over the years this has constantly happened to be when I provide links to YouTube documentaries / experiments. Eventually I'll learn to just download & post the entire videos so they can't trace links back to ban them. :rolling_eyes:
:point_down::point_down::point_down: 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTMm2h0hniVLJK5gUYY5xd17KnVB4Ecji 
:point_up::point_up::point_up: 

@vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED Science Quantum etc   Q RELATED   Science  Quantum etc - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 6:53 pm

Curing addiction via Frequencies by Dr. Margaret Patterson

"They Are LYING To You!"

NeuroElectric Therapy (NET) was used in Britain & other countries since 1973 for treatment of people dependent on addictive substances including opiates, amphetamines, tranquilizers, psychotropics, nicotine, alcohol & many others by manipulating the Electro-Chemical processes in the brain via Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation

The basis of treatment is that it rapidly restores the chemical imbalances caused by persistent drug use.

The NET stimulator was designed by Dr. Margaret Patterson to reduce & eliminate the multiple physical & psychological consequences of withdrawal.

PubMed / NIH article use to have an article on the subject, but they wiped it because I made this go viral too many times. If anyone can find a replacement, that would be lovely! :pray::sparkling_heart::pray:

https://nida.nih.gov/international/abstracts/neuroelectrictherapy-net-treatment-or-cure-polydrug-dependency

Frequencies are EVERYTHING!
The REASON to suppress Nikola Tesla goes MUCH DEEPER than 'Free Energy' & among "gravity", its understandings lead into the Metaphysics / BIOLOGY of us as Energy Beings.

@vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED Science Quantum etc   Q RELATED   Science  Quantum etc - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED Science Quantum etc
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5