Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fake & Faker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Fake & Faker? Empty
PostSubject: Fake & Faker?   Fake & Faker? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:07 pm

I don't know what to believe... go read it and decide for yourself.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/snowden_fake.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Fake & Faker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake & Faker?   Fake & Faker? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Thanks. Good read. I don't agree with him now, but I personally might have a couple of weeks ago. He presents some good arguments. It looks more to me that the MSM is trying to quiet the issue as quickly as possible at this point now that they've gotten organized.

Seems like they're backpaging it now while focusing on the Zimmerman trial that many are now saying will incite racial violence and/or riots. I couldn't find any kind of time stamp to know when he posted the story though. Wikileaks aligning with Snowden may mean the article is half correct & the NWO is using Assange in an attempt to "control the problem".  So the leaking will be moved from The Guardian Newspaper which is currently being blocked by the Feds (on federal-use computers) to wikileaks. I don't get the feeling that Snowden completely trusts Wikileaks either because he's made it known that his data, in its entirety, exists in numerous locations with numerous trusted people. If this thing goes south they know what to do.

wil wrote:

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

Fake & Faker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake & Faker?   Fake & Faker? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 pm

More revelations with more serious data made available(ie. with documentation) have come from , Alex Jones-infowars.com, Trunews.com with Rick Wiles or Steve Quayle, and many more. So why are these rouge elements so special? They are chosen. They have revealed nothing of any significant impact to constitutional and spiritual threats we have been informing others on for 50 years. So until the chosen ones make a true revelation about the UN and its luciferian agenda , or about gun confiscation, or about christians being targeted as most wanted, well then , I have been warning 50years, so I yawn when I see people fall for this.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Fake & Faker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake & Faker?   Fake & Faker? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm not defending Snowden, but he's at the age where a lot of men I've known kind of "wake up" to the system around them. Since you mentioned Steve Quayle he has Snowden's new stuff posted right now.

Dr. Rita wrote:
More revelations with more serious data made available(ie. with documentation) have come from , Alex Jones-infowars.com, Trunews.com with Rick Wiles or Steve Quayle, and many more. So why are these rouge elements so special? They are chosen. They have revealed nothing of any significant impact to constitutional and spiritual threats we have been informing others on for 50 years. So until the chosen ones make a true revelation about the UN and its luciferian agenda , or about gun confiscation, or about christians being targeted as most wanted, well then , I have been warning 50years, so I yawn when I see people fall for this.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Fake & Faker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake & Faker?   Fake & Faker? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 am

Referred to this by a friend. Makes a bit of sense as well. Also explains why what's leaking is factual making him somewhat trustworthy but one's gut still smells something strange.

James Bamford, accomplished in many areas & author of multiple books on NSA:

“In April, as part of its 2014 budget request, the Pentagon [which rules the NSA] asked Congress for $4.7 billion for increased ‘cyberspace operations,’ nearly $1 billion more than the 2013 allocation. At the same time, budgets for the CIA and other intelligence agencies were cut by almost the same amount, $4.4 billion. A portion of the money going to…[NSA] will be used to create 13 cyberattack teams.”
That means spying money. Far more for NSA, far less for CIA.
Turf war."

NSA run by the musloid Hagel at the Pentagon. The Hastings story of his life deal before his murder was about Petraeus' ouster to open the door for the musloid. CIA/State was left hanging at Benghazi...on & on. NSA just opened their new mecca to spying in Utah, etc. etc. Divided we fall.

wil wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fake & Faker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake & Faker?   Fake & Faker? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake & Faker?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: