Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV Empty
PostSubject: 2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV   2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 1:32 pm

Here’s a little something to keep you busy this weekend. Steve Quayle, Lynn Marzulli, and other have been all over this UFO great deception topic as well as me, myself, and I. Ya might wanna listen to the two Steve Quayle threads that I opened this week as well as checking in on the pinned Bible topic – page 6.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25919p250-the-bibleancient-text-and-the-spiritual-world

Listen to hour 01
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t27057-2021_05_28-steve-quayle-austin-broer-suffocation-generation-hr

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t27063-2021_05_29-steve-quayle-greg-hunter-usawatchdog-big-alien-lies-revealed

Show Notes wrote:
TRUTH UFO DISCLOSURE AND THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE MELLON BANKING FAMILY!

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JOHN W. WARNER IV PART 1
Plus Rare Never Before Seen Photos!

THE BREAKTHROUGH WE”VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
John W Warner IV joins Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt to do a deep dive on his family's Deep State roots as the son of Legendary Virginia Senator John W. Warner III (R-VA), former Secretary of the Navy and Chairman of the Armed Services Committee (KBE), who sadly passed away on May 25th, ​and Mellon Banking heiress Catherine Mellon, daughter of philanthropist Paul Mellon (U.S. Army, OSS, CIA, KBE).

WARNING OF A FALSE CIA UFO INVASION PSYOP
Warner tells us that his cousin, Former Defense Intelligence Official Chris Mellon, was carefully chosen to stage-manage a false UFO Threat narrative and that his bizarre pairing with Counterintelligence Agent Lue Elizondo shows that the Deep State is desperate to pull off a massive covert operation. A major effort to keep the Wall of Secrecy on Advanced Technology in place in order to hide the UFO reality from the public is being orchestrated by CIA and DIA officials trying to make it appear that Mellon and Elizondo are whistleblowers after decades of working in intelligence circles.

REVELATIONS FROM A SENATOR’S SON
Warner also reveals that his father encouraged him before he died to pursue the truth at all costs and was deeply concerned about keeping America free in the face of massive secrecy by black ops that are buried inside in the government. The Senator also revealed to his son that his activities in Operation Deep Freeze in ANTARCTICA were actually related to COVERT SPACE OPERATIONS!

MEDIA PROMOTING FEAR OF UFOS
Warner exposes how the media has fully supported this false UFO Threat operation along with shady politicians like Senator Marco Rubio and Harry Reid. He sees that the media under orders to keep the fear atmosphere going with the a looming UAP Task Force report coming up in June. Warner believes we must dismantle the false UFO Threat operation and reveal the real UFO truth for America and the World.

THE MELLON BANKING FAMILY SECRETS
He also goes into stunning detail about his mysterious grandfather Paul Mellon who engaged in Secret Intelligence work and kept the company of corrupt CIA director Allen Dulles. Paul’s wife Mary Mellon was a spiritual idealist who brought Carl Jung to the attention of the world and who met G.I Gurdjieff and studied Mystery Schools like Rudolf Steiner’s Anthroposophy. Her early death from Asthma in the 1940s led Paul Mellon to turn further to the dark side with help from CIA Occultist Dulles.

NAZI ROCKET SCIENTIST WERNHER VON BRAUN
Warner reveals the unknown relationship of Nazi Rocket Scientist Wernher von Braun to his family and his cousin Chris Mellon. Warner also reveals never before heard details of his powerful family and their place in the elite world of banking and the aristocracy along with rare anecdotes of Hollywood legend actress Elizabeth Taylor who was married to his father for 6 years and his Mother's early interest in UFOs.

LENGTH: 1½ hours

https://youtu.be/TtY5iISsMAY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV   2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 5:27 pm

2021_06_05 Dark Journalist The Elite Files: UFO Invasion Op Exclusive Interview With John Warner IV Part 02!

Here is part 02. You did see part 01 in the above post, right? If you didn’t you really need to see it. Part 01 exposes Counterintelligence Agent Lue Elizondo – AKA Mr. UFO disclosure lite. Notes for this part 02 are below. Don’t miss either part!

LENGTH: 1 hour 22 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YHR9JqzC1w

Show Notes wrote:
THE ELITE FILES: FALSE UFO INVASION OP DARK JOURNALIST BREAKTHROUGH EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JOHN W. WARNER IV PART 2

TRUTH UFO DISCLOSURE AND THE SECRET HiSTORY OF THE MELLON BANKING FAMILY!

THE BREAKTHROUGH WE”VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
John W Warner IV joins Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt to do a deep dive on his family's Deep State roots as the son of Legendary Virginia Senator John W. Warner III (R-VA), former Secretary of the Navy and Chairman of the Armed Services Committee (KBE), who sadly passed away on May 25th, ​and Mellon Banking heiress Catherine Mellon, daughter of philanthropist Paul Mellon (U.S. Army, OSS, CIA, KBE).

WARNING OF A FALSE CIA UFO INVASION PSYOP
Warner tells us that his cousin, Former Defense Intelligence Official Chris Mellon, was carefully chosen to stage-manage a false UFO Threat narrative and that his bizarre pairing with Counterintelligence Agent Lue Elizondo shows that the Deep State is desperate to pull off a massive covert operation. A major effort to keep the Wall of Secrecy on Advanced Technology in place in order to hide the UFO reality from the public is being orchestrated by CIA and DIA officials trying to make it appear that Mellon and Elizondo are whistleblowers after decades of working in intelligence circles.

REVELATIONS FROM A SENATOR’S SON
Warner also reveals that his father encouraged him before he died to pursue the truth at all costs and was deeply concerned about keeping America free in the face of massive secrecy by black ops that are buried inside in the government. The Senator also revealed to his son that his activities in Operation Deep Freeze in ANTARCTICA were actually related to COVERT SPACE OPERATIONS!

MEDIA PROMOTING FEAR OF UFOS
Warner exposes how the media has fully supported this false UFO Threat operation along with shady politicians like Senator Marco Rubio and Harry Reid. He sees that the media under orders to keep the fear atmosphere going with the a looming UAP Task Force report coming up in June. Warner believes we must dismantle the false UFO Threat operation and reveal the real UFO truth for America and the World

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV   2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 7:35 am

I have not listened to the DJ videos yet, but I will this morning. I'll hook up a speaker and listen while I clean and organize the utility room, a much needed undertaking.

If you want to call demons,devils and fallen angels "aliens" I'm fine with that, but I don't see any evidence that that there are any physical beings that inhabit far off planets in scripture. I would think that something like that would be mentioned somewhere, even in non-canonized works. Twisting scripture is the only way that would allow for that to be the case. The whole scheme does require that there be an appearance of otherworldly physical beings though.

As I have stated many times, there are those that walk among us that just ain't right,genetically. They look like us and talk like us but are completely amoral. You can easily see the rich men, the kings,queens and princes, the star athletes,etc think and act much differently than the average human being,even the unsaved ones. They seem to not have anything close to a conscience and it shows by their perverse actions. It would suit them just fine if we all died today. Just as all flesh was corrupted in the era of Noah, "so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man". The push for this "vaccine" is is suspicious as hell, folks. Is it conditioning or is there something in there that would "cause" a person to think and act differently or maybe respond to a stimuli at a later time. 'Maybe fall down and worship the Beast when the music plays?"

This technology we have just cannot be from the minds of normal men. Men just are not that smart. In the book of Enoch there is the saga of the angels showing mankind all of the knowledge of the universe and man had advanced to the point that God had to save man from himself. What was going on disturbed God to the point,and even after the flood, that He said that man could do "all that they imagined" unless He fixed it and it was so vile that He literally turned the earth inside out and upside down and stopped all communication between men? Just think a second: What did they have back then in the pre-flood period and under Nimrod that would make God have to take the extreme actions that He did? The technology that exists today has not caused God to react(yet) so could the early Genesis period have been more advanced than today? Scary as hell if it was and Christ said that it would be as the days of Noah AND Lot before His return. The period of Lot period consisted of sexual depravity and deviancy. Uh, kinda' like now?

In order to obtain absolute control there has to be a crisis, a need and/or an event to "cause( theres that word again)" men and women to submit out of desperation and/or fear. Have we witnessed that as step 1 in the last couple of years? I have always believed that there would be false flag "alien invasion" or something of that nature. If you do a stop and study a minute, factoring everything into the equation such as the New Age movement, the Islamic horseshit, the falling away from the Truth in the so-called churches while accepting and embracing false doctrines and teaching of devils and so on. People have no idea, or most don't, of what the true doctrines are, those taught in scripture. They make up things that are "right in their own eyes" and hate the Truth of Jesus Christ. I would think that a population of the world that is so spiritually confused and just plain ignorant of truth and what is defined by scripture would be willing to accept an "arrival' of off world beings as out "masters".

Researcher will attest to this: Why, as we were growing up and developing an interest is the strange and abnormal stuff and asking questions as to what was going on and what or who was behind it, did the media "poo poo" any mention of unexplained stuff and do the swamp gas shuffle but now you can't turn around without someone mentioning Ufo's? Hell our own Navy is verifying their existence as well as prominent politicians (prominent my ass) and leaders from around the globe. An ignorant and perverse generation is about to be setup on a scale that is really hard to imagine.

If there is otherworldly technology available that is unknown to anyone but a few that would allow an unbelieving world to accept an "alien savior" by causing them to become genetically altered to become immortal or immune or whatever, don't you think the poor dumb fools would clamor for it? To be "as gods and not surely die?" We know that means dying a spiritually death, but a lack of knowledge of scripture would allow it resonate in their minds as not dying a physical death. Most people would jump at that chance. Gotta' go for today, still working on getting organized and my finger is hurting again. I damaged a nerve or something from spending too much time clicking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV   2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2021_05_28 Dark Journalist - Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! - Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: