Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy Empty
PostSubject: California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy   California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 9:25 am

It's really sad to see what their doing to the USA all in the name of climate change!!
They are literally cooking California and blocking all rain!
We need to wake up enough people ASAP to stop this madness!
They will regret this when theirs nothing for them to eat!! ***

---
(He's wrong about that. They have their provisions-connections)
---
This shows the atmospheric foolery in action

https://twitter.com/DanPeacock12/status/1405854776710021121

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy   California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 9:29 am

See that rotational system? It just sits there all the time, churning, and moving moisture away from Cali. Its insidious. I've been watching it for yrs now. Not months. Years!

California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy E4KcPfTXoAMeleR?format=jpg&name=smallThey have a rotational system parked in the pacific, several actually, just pushing precip away from the cali coastline. Its criminal.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy   California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 9:54 am

Understand development on the nuke began nearly a century ago and it doesn't take a genius to figure out just a couple squabbles with those and there won't be much Earth/Humanity left. Thus the scalar wave was born:

California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy E4K85jKVgAM2tZm?format=jpg&name=small

California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy E4K9M7MUYAMNdy5?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy   California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 9:55 am

California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy E4K9PQGUcAQQFMA?format=png&name=small
California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy E4K9U1oVUAMSZxC?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy   California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California UnNatural Weather and Scalar Energy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: