Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F OUCH I WARNS: “THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORSE”

Go down 
AuthorMessage

F OUCH I WARNS: “THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORSE” Empty
PostSubject: F OUCH I WARNS: “THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORSE”   F OUCH I WARNS: “THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORSE” I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 1:45 pm

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/fauci-warns-things-are-going-to-get-worse

FAUCI WARNS: “THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORSE”
Mac Slavo
August 2nd, 2021

F OUCH I WARNS: “THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORSE” Faucimask

Head medical tyrant Dr. Anthony Facui says that “things are going to get worse,” and more “pain and suffering” are on the horizon. We all know it’s about not enough taking the experimental gene therapy shot.
Never forget, that the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention has declared that their COIVD-19 tests are detecting the command cold as “COVID.” For all intents and purposes, this whole COVID-19 hoax is just that: a hoax.
The CDC ADMITS: PCR Tests CANNOT Differentiate Between Coronaviruses!
They Admit It: The Flu Has Disappeared Now That COVID Is Here

On Sunday during an interview on ABC’s “This Week,” Fauci said he doesn’t foresee more lockdowns. “I don’t think we’re going to see lockdowns. I think we have enough of the percentage of people in the country — not enough to crush the outbreak — but I believe enough to not allow us to get into the situation we were in last winter,” said Fauci, who is also the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

But should we believe him? He’s changed his mind and flip-flopped so much that anyone who trusts this tyrant is delusional. He still wants everyone to take the shot that doesn’t work to stop infections or transmissions, and even the fully “vaccinated” are now supposed to resume wearing their ritualistic shame muzzles while in the presence of others.

And, make no mistake, the mainstream media is preparing the public for another lockdown right now:

Quote :
The resumption of normal activities, lifting of protective measures, gathering of people and traveling for summer holidays, mixed with vaccine hesitancy, have led to a surge in infections of the highly transmissible delta variant, along with a rise in the number of hospitalizations and deaths nationwide. –Washington Post

The fear-mongering, propaganda, and brainwashing are all there and more than evident by now.  What’s more, is now they say it’s the fully “vaccinated” that are transmitting the common cold to the un”vaccinated.” It’s probably just another scam and charade to get the un”vaccinated” scared enough that they take the shot.

Quote :
An internal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention document says that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant may be able to transmit the virus as easily as those who are unvaccinated, and that vaccinated people infected with the variant have measurable viral loads similar to those who are unvaccinated and infected with the variant. –Washington Post

So, what’s the point of the vaccine? Again, critical thinking is going to be necessary in the coming months. The good news is that mainstream media and the political parasites and ruling class are making it very easy to discern the truth right now.
Back to top Go down

F OUCH I WARNS: “THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORSE”
Page 1 of 1