Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-general-discussion#google_vignette strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

-general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing Empty
PostSubject: -general-discussion#google_vignette strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing   -general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 1:37 pm

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=78437
Here’s How Graphene Oxide in All Covid Vaccines is Slowly Killing the Vaccinated

SNIPPET:

Dr. Jane Ruby recently was interviewed by Stew Peters on his podcast and showed examples of what the deteriorated blood looks like when exposed to Graphene Oxide.
Graphene Oxide, for those who are unaware, is the component of Messenger RNA spike proteins and prions, which is at war with the heart, lungs, brain and blood for oxygen.
Graphene Oxide is an oxygen sponge which deprives the body of necessary oxygen and causes many complications, including but not limited to anaphylactic shock, toxic blood clotting, fatal lung paralysis, mitochondrial cancer, and endothelial cancer.”
Dr. Mylo Canderian’s viewpoint is much the same as Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, and the Big Pharma CEO’s: LET THEM ALL DIE!
I asked Mylo what the effect of second and third shots and boosters do and how that changes the End of Cycle table.
Mylo replied: “It is all measurable through hematological testing. The more shots and boosters the imbeciles get, the worse their blood will look under a microscope, and the quicker they will turn to fertilizer.”
Finally, I asked him how the plot to kill so many billions of people could be kept so secret by such a group of elites.
His answer was: “You don’t know much about Freemasonry, do you, Steve?”
And there you have it.

MORE@LINK-ABOVE
Back to top Go down

-general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing Empty
PostSubject: What is Google_vignette?   -general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 1:48 pm

No ads on page says my ad blocker. ?? waa

turn off and up pops ads. Ok server needs money if we click they make $, but what gives google the right to blur? cause no one clicked? 

:

People also ask

What is Google_vignette?

Ad formats

Turn this option off if you don't want to show anchor ads. ... Vignette ads are full-screen ads that appear between page loads and can be skipped by users at any time. Vignettes are displayed when the user leaves a page, rather than when they arrive on one, so the user doesn't have to wait for them to load.

[size=20]Auto ads settings - Google AdSense Help - Google Support

https://support.google.com › adsense › answer

[/size]
Search for: What is Google_vignette?

How do I turn off Google vignette?

[list="action-menu-panel zsYMMe"]
[*]

[/list]

How do I block vignette ads?

[*]

[/list]

How do you implement Vignette ads?

-general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing YH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==

[*]

[/list]

How do you use Auto Ads?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: -general-discussion#google_vignette strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing   -general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 1:00 pm

Depends on the hands directing~
-general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing E9F1TZGXoAQ50Vq?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: -general-discussion#google_vignette strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing   -general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 6:23 pm

Here's graphene oxide self constructing  short film

https://rumble.com/vlh39b-5g-activating-graphene-oxide.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: -general-discussion#google_vignette strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing   -general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 5:03 pm

Graphene is a robust, single atom thick 'honeycomb' lattice of carbon with high electrical conductivity.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -general-discussion#google_vignette strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing   -general-discussion#google_vignette  strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-general-discussion#google_vignette strikes again-How Graphene Oxide Slowly Killing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: