Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Az Audit to the Senate Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Az Audit to the Senate Today Empty
PostSubject: Az Audit to the Senate Today   Az Audit to the Senate Today I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 11:33 am

Q: the AZ audit report is given to the Senate today, what do you think they will do?
A: is 0, nada, nothing, just feign concern.
Remember these are the same corrupted politicians(RINOs) who stabbed Trump in the back by certifying a stolen election!
To act,—admits they were wrong!

Az Audit to the Senate Today E9P2X62VIAYTsfP?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Az Audit to the Senate Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Az Audit to the Senate Today   Az Audit to the Senate Today I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 2:52 pm

JUST IN - Cyber Ninjas' CEO and two other member fall ill with COVID-19. Full Arizona audit draft not received today.

Az Audit to the Senate Today E9f_qpTXsAQAE72?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Az Audit to the Senate Today
Page 1 of 1