Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble

Go down 
+4
Warrior Shepard
Delfi
Kitiara
researcher
8 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Rob Skiba has put three new video's up on his YouTube channel within the past week. Here they all are below in proper order so view 'em from top first to bottom last. Things that really make you go hmmmmm????

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 pm

I can't watch right now, but is this similar to the theory put forth by 119 Ministries?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 am

Kitiara wrote:
I can't watch right now, but is this similar to the theory put forth by 119 Ministries?

Yes and no. lol! Though some of the tetrad data is presented, and directly from 119 I might add, Rob Skiba respectfully disagrees with some of 119 ministries conclusions. You'll want to watch when you get the chance, Kitiara.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 am

Thanks, researcher. I'll check it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Woah! I've listened to the first two videos so far and he thinks that the time of Jacob's Trouble might be a 20 year period! Yikes!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Is Rob the guy who stole David's work and didn't give him credit?
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:53 pm

With regard to his video #322, it reminds me of a TV show on the SyFy channel called Sanctuary, which was done almost entirely with green screen and CGI techniques.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Delfi wrote:

NO! Rob does draw some information from David, but is always careful to make sure that David is given the credit for the information. I as well as others have recently spoken directly with Rob regarding this topic and it is very interesting.

I know Rob is currently looking at this verse and I am sure he has/or will present it in his research, but he put forth this information and it is worth thinking about imho.

Two verses that we are all familiar with:

Psa 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

doing then the math IF 1000years = 24hrs (1 day) THEN 1/2 (0.5) hours = 20.83yrs

Rev 8:1 states ABOUT the space of half an hour. That is a fraction of 30 minutes, but not quite. A reasonable understanding could then be interpreted to mean exactly 20 years. It is interesting to note that this is the total length of time spent by Jacob during his years of trouble in aquiring his bride.

This is were I believe he is thinking the 20yrs and is it coincidental that the blood moon tetrads line up again 20yrs after the tetrads that are now here beginning this year?!

My thoughts on the silence in heaven are this and I relayed these to Rob personally. Why the silence in heaven? I believe it is because this is when Lucifer is cast out and because of what is about to transpire in the earth. The silence is because ->

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

It is also interesting to note that there is good evidence to believe that these two should be connected because most people who quote the vs in Psalms leave off the last part which states "as a watch in the night" !! I think you can see the correlation between that language and the language used in the parables about a "thief in the night" etc..

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Delfi wrote:

You have Rob confused with someone else. Rob does use some of Dave's and others research, and he is quite careful in saying that this or that research came from so and so, giving the originator the credit. Rob is a real gem in that respect. I wish more would follow Rob's lead in that respect.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Ok, good! Smile I was going to remove him from the links if he was. bad horsey
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
Delfi wrote:

NO! Rob does draw some information from David, but is always careful to make sure that David is given the credit for the information. I as well as others have recently spoken directly with Rob regarding this topic and it is very interesting.

I know Rob is currently looking at this verse and I am sure he has/or will present it in his research, but he put forth this information and it is worth thinking about imho.

Two verses that we are all familiar with:

Psa 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

doing then the math IF 1000years = 24hrs (1 day) THEN 1/2 (0.5) hours = 20.83yrs

Rev 8:1 states ABOUT the space of half an hour. That is a fraction of 30 minutes, but not quite. A reasonable understanding could then be interpreted to mean exactly 20 years. It is interesting to note that this is the total length of time spent by Jacob during his years of trouble in aquiring his bride.

This is were I believe he is thinking the 20yrs and is it coincidental that the blood moon tetrads line up again 20yrs after the tetrads that are now here beginning this year?!

My thoughts on the silence in heaven are this and I relayed these to Rob personally. Why the silence in heaven? I believe it is because this is when Lucifer is cast out and because of what is about to transpire in the earth. The silence is because ->

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

It is also interesting to note that there is good evidence to believe that these two should be connected because most people who quote the vs in Psalms leave off the last part which states "as a watch in the night" !! I think you can see the correlation between that language and the language used in the parables about a "thief in the night" etc..

And the silence could also be "noone accusing the brethren". Satan does that day and night. But when the bride arrives, it will be noisy again. group hug
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:51 pm

20 more yrs is a long time, especially when the shtf is starting already.

Last edited by Delfi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

If you were born in '48, you'd be 85 by then..... that seems awfully old.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Delfi wrote:

20 more yrs is a long time, especially when the shtf is starting already.

Well, we just have to wait on the Lord and see what He does. I still am looking towards a possible 2016 -2017 timeline and much research seems to point to that time-frame. However, for quite a while I have also been researching a possible early 2030's timeline. I've spoken about it [old forum] before but really just in passing. I'm still researching it and as-of-yet I'm not ready to commit to any conclusions. Skiba's research is compelling though and I'm watching it pretty closely.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:27 pm

I remember that, The guy from the Prophecy Club thinks the same thing.

all I know is in 20 more years "the Trib" is not going to be like we're imagining it. It will probably be like Terminator or Hunger Games or something. I can't even imagine what technology will be in 20 yrs. I always figured, singularity would happen before then.... you will be assimila
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Romans 11:v 25 "For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
no matter what any one says or does not say Romans above says "Until the fullness of the gentiles has come in..." and then....we shall all be changed
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:47 pm

I checked nasa's eclipse site, the last eclipse takes place on Elul 28. Is Elul 28 the day Israel sights the moon?

Last edited by Atlantic on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:49 am

mat24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

if this generation starts w/ Israel becoming a nation, and a generation is three score and ten, 70 yrs, then we have no more then 5 yrs left...u think this roc will last 5 yrs...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Seriously! Murray, I don't see how either.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Ok. Listened to the 1st video. Really liked it. Yes, I agree with the rehearsal scenario. Sometimes I think John's vision in revelation was one of the rehearsals he's talking about.

One time I was really praying to seek the Lord's face and I heard the audible voice of God telling me "When you celebrate my feasts described in the bible, then you will see MY return."

Sorry God, but how am I supposed to do that? I'm Lutheran for crying out loud. Glad I'm not the only one trying to figure out as a christian how I am supposed to celebrate HIS feasts and not totally look like a nutter.

I think it's intersting that the Pilgrims liked the idea of the Fall Feast of the Jews and thats why we have Thanksgiving. So maybe I'm not too far off in celebrating God's feasts.

I have a question about one of the feasts. Not really sure of the name. It's the one where the 2 witnesses have to agree they spotted the crescent moon. What do the sages say about who the 2 witnesses are? Are they both Jews? Or is one witness a Christian? I've heard that Jesus' 1st coming fullfilled the spring feasts and his second coming will fullfill the fall feasts. But I wanna make sure that the Jews realize not to fall for the 1st guy who arrives in the temple. Because he's the antichrist and only the christians will realize this fact and therefor will not be pointing to him.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 pm

The feast of trumpets is the one with the two witnesses observing the new moon
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks Atlantic. But what about the 2 witnesses? Who are they?

Thanks researcher for turning me on to Rob Skiba. I must say strange things started happening in my house in July of 2010. Undeniably the work of God.

Does God work thru the media as well??? Just watch an old Spongebob episode and you'll hear the simple message of God's love. Funny but true. Kids pointed out to me yesterday that the newer episodes don't have the "life /moral" stories quite like the older ones did. Wink

I like to keep things simple. Jesus loves me this I know... :sng: In my best singing voice
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:45 pm

I don't know who the witnesses are suppose to be.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Atlantic wrote:
The feast of trumpets is the one with the two witnesses observing the new moon

Actually, any two people [no one special] had to sight the new moon rising over the Mount of Olives from Jerusalem every month. Then they would report to the temple priests that the new moon had been spotted and the edict would go out from the temple, signal fires would be lit on hill tops, and that signal passed along from hill to hill until all of Israel was informed. This set the beginning of each month in all of Israel.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Proskuneo wrote:

One time I was really praying to seek the Lord's face and I heard the audible voice of God telling me "When you celebrate my feasts described in the bible, then you will see MY return."

Girl! Get on it! If you're what's holding him up, then get with it! chuckle Searcher will tell you and I'm sure if you ask your inbox will be full in about a day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble   Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Skiba: No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour/ 322 Tetrads & Jacobs Trouble
Page 1 of 1