Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holistic Medical Beds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Holistic Medical Beds Empty
PostSubject: Holistic Medical Beds   Holistic Medical Beds I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 11:24 am

6 short vids total

https://twitter.com/Gatekeeper_1111/status/1430919846187966470

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Holistic Medical Beds   Holistic Medical Beds I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 7:10 pm

You will find out about the Secret Space Program aka SSP very soon. Space Force Holistic Medical Beds 1f60e

The med beds are from the SSP. There is a lot we are going to learn. Let's discuss the moon. I envision this to be like the Men in Black movie ET checkpoint at headquarters

Holistic Medical Beds E9vHQP0X0AYCRdw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Holistic Medical Beds   Holistic Medical Beds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 7:26 am

It’s pretty much if our immune systems are free to do what they were designed to do, keep us young and vibrantly healthy.

"The problem is that the the allopathic system and the corruption on Earth's surface doctors telling you that you got to take this pill for this, and this pill for that. And because of those pills or foreign entities being introduced into your body the side effects of bleeding, nausea, diarrhea, constipation and death follow.

"When you’re looking at all of those things you start to realize that your immune system is attacking those chemicals because they’re foreign substances. Your immune system, as time goes by, is constantly being affronted and attacked, so it never has time to renew your teeth, skin, hair and eyesight, so your body slowly but surely deteriorates and becomes compromised. Your immune system becomes so compromised that it cannot recover as it is fighting constant abnormalities that you have been told to introduce into your body on a continual basis.

"The fear factor is played in there by saying, well you know Mrs. Johnson you have to take this pill because if you don’t this will happen. You’ll have side effects but they'll be okay. But because of the side effects of that pill Mrs. Johnson we had to bring you back in, we have to give you another pill because it’s damaged this area here by taking that pill so we have to give you another pill. It continues that way, as you’re a dollar sign in the current system.

"You’re kept alive artificially, actually the life expectancy rate in our country has actually dropped with all of these so-called wonderful pharmaceuticals.

"With the Med Bed your body is healthy and new again, but your mind isn’t because you’ve lived those years and you will be counseled on becoming much more aware of naturopathic, ayurvedic, herbology, crystallology etc., the different applications of how you can keep yourself healthy naturally, so you don't need the Med Bed again.

"The Med Bed will be available when the forces out there, even hidden, we’re not talking about the big ones because they’re being taken down, we’re talking about the many ones that are in towns and cities and different villages across America that are not good people. They’re miniature versions of DC and so what happens is that they try to stop you and then do bad things. We have to be very covert on the deployment of the Med Beds. We just can’t go out there and start putting them out there like suckers. We have to have manufacturing, crews, high level security, manufacturing facilities with clean line of assembly which means totally medically clean rooms to put the parts together and to get them working.

"We have plans for an infrastructure that we put together over the years to introduce the technology of the Med Bed. The whole idea of that is to get to the serious the ones, that are really bad, if you’re going to die in 2 weeks, people that have severe forms of diabetes for example.

"We’ve got a long list of people but we have to do it securely and safely and so we put together a plan in order to carry that out and to get to as many people as we can, go to certain areas on the planet and then start the treatments for people and to have enough units so that we can do many people at one time.

"Imagine that if it was a publicized situation we will be inundated and overwhelmed and basically be trampled on and probably killed with the feeding frenzy of the human race wanting to be fixed, the dark side of human nature. They want it now and they’ll do anything to get it. It would be nice if everyone was benevolent, loved everyone and all is wonderful.

"There’s a lot of talented people that have so much to offer and obviously we’ll call on the universe and Creator to bring those people forward so that we can get things done.

"One word let out the wrong way can cause a lot of attention and you’re dealing with organizations that would prefer not to have this Med Bed technology out there. That’s why it’s been from Humanity.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Holistic Medical Beds   Holistic Medical Beds I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 10:30 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Holistic Medical Beds 203cMEDBEDS HOLISTIC CARE IS THE QUANTUM HEALING SYSTEMHolistic Medical Beds 203c
Holistic Medical Beds 1f49bMed beds are our future globally and will be revealed soon after EBS Emergency Broadcast System. Here’s another gentle reminder of how our lives are going to change for the better. It’s such an exciting time to be alive.
16 min 15 sec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAY4Wbn2p20&t=1s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Holistic Medical Beds   Holistic Medical Beds I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 11:01 am

Her name is chimera ?    Somebody didn't think this through.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Holistic Medical Beds   Holistic Medical Beds I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 11:10 am

Here's a different methodology

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holistic Medical Beds   Holistic Medical Beds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holistic Medical Beds
Page 1 of 1