Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bomb at Kabul Airport

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bomb at Kabul Airport Empty
PostSubject: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 12:55 pm

It's been a few hours.  (I thought I'd take a break today.  Very funny)

Bomb at Kabul Airport E9vCvgCXoAIwCwk?format=jpg&name=small

(Pardon me.  Is this the war we've been waiting on, or  should we expect another?)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 1:07 pm

Taliban leader meets with CIA director

And then....today happens.

Connect the dots.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 1:09 pm

New count

BREAKING: At least 10 US service members killed in Kabul airport attack - Fox News

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 1:33 pm

The war hawks never intended on leaving Afghanistan. Additional attacks are imminent.

Modus operandi.

------------------------------
Breaking911
@Breaking911
· 1h

DEVELOPING: Witnesses report a possible third explosion in Kabul
---

Catturd :tm:
@catturd2
1h
Pray for our troops - they have no leadership.

JUST IN: US State Dept. says there will be no news briefing today

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 1:42 pm

Current count:  11 marines and 1 navy medic

JUST IN: US State Dept. says there will be no news briefing today

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 2:10 pm

(I thought the point was to make Bidan look bad and bust the MSM eventually for false reporting,
but WRONG AGAIN!  lol. (as my mother in law used to say).

E~

EWillHelpYou, [26.08.21 14:50]
Please hold on reports from Afghanistan. 

You need to understand how manufactured (ie controlled and deliberately made to be) these events are, when you are repeating the disinformation campaigns being projected to you.

How many days now has the global MSM been pushing the panic in order to spark events of any kind?

Why did the US government just freeze the country's assets *after* having signed off on this deal, creating a run on banks there and pushing fear to the otherwise peaceful nearly 40 million citizens?

Were civilian populations only evacuated *after* the drawdown?

During the 2 year period of power transfer, how many civilians left?

In the context of deaths reported, are these isolated incidents being driven by the MSM panic and overhead moves by the US, forcing the hand so-to-speak?

Why does the CIA need havoc there?

Can domestic airlines assist if there is violence on the ground?
How many US Allied countries announced they will end flights today or tomorrow, despite the official deadline being days and days away?
--
--
Stop repeating numbers and headlines.

Stop, and think.

----------
They want an endless war.

What you are seeing is nothing more than the creation of pretext for further engagement. 

It is the manufacturing of consent. 
Slowly and methodically changing the narrative.
----
Do not get sucked back in.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 2:12 pm

E~
All 'sides' are corrupt.
-----
Trump statement coming up.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 2:22 pm

E~

remember

Afghanistan War Statistics:
_
• 241,000 deaths;
• 71,000 civilian deaths;
• 26,000 children killed or maimed since 2005;
• 2/3 of Afghans suffering from mental health problems;
• 4ml displaced;
•Poverty; malnutrition endemic.
_
Result: Returned to the same CIA funded and trained extremist group in control 20 years ago.
-----
-------------
Don't think they wont sacrifice a few more soldiers and people if it means they can go back in sooner and launder some more of your money through bloated defense contracts. 

When you see reports of what is going on, keep this firmly in mind.

The CIA has been quietly organizing all of this on both sides.

The only solution is to not engage in endless war on foreign soil.

That is it.

Focus in on that. 

Because the rest is a show.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 2:48 pm

E~

EWillHelpYou, [26.08.21 15:44]
Let me ask you a very simple question:

Do you think Biden resigning will help the Afghanistan situation at all?

Do you think, maybe, the reason the MSM is suddenly putting all blame there, is because the real enemy is the system that props Biden up to begin with?
-
When you need people looking away from the real culprits behind a 20 year war that cost countless innocent lives, you need a patsy. Dementia Joe has almost nothing to do with this, honestly.

The Pentagon, alongside a wholly corrupt IC, put your sons and daughters there for two decades, and they made the call on when our troops would leave.

Be careful of the bait and switch here. Because they will gladly give you a political enemy, and in doing so, displace the blame.
--------------------------------
(I don't know how we get to the invisible ones, to the Higher ups. But how are we any kind of 'force' to be acknowledged at all if we don't even react to Joe-patsy though he is.  We know he's a shell, but not every citizen does.) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 3:15 pm

E~ Speaking from the war room.  (who are looking at the same developments we are, but their focus is on Assange, even and especially now)
-----------------

me:
The reason is:  THIS is how we end the true DS power and escape the trap altogether.  This is how we defeat the 'higher ups', I called them, and end the endless game of 'politics' in DC, where one side is the same as the other side-all jumping to the will of the Puppet Masters=the war profiteers.  

Freeing Assange IS our best attack against the powers that be. (c_a/mos) 
-------------------------------------

E~
It seems people would like to ignore my advice.

We are in the middle of working to free the man who exposed the Afghanistan situation in the first place, Julian Assange. And in doing so, protecting our own rights and liberties which are under attack through their endless pursuit of him.

Let's not lose sight of that goal.

Focus on Assange.

We are not here to discuss Biden or Q, or Trump. Or any other of the countless distractions.

We are here, to stop the deep state from criminalizing the exposure of their crimes, and to prevent the curtailing of your free speech.

This is our sole focus, and with good reason.

None of the noise around us affects us in the way this does.

None of it.

It seems people would like to ignore my advice.

Pay Attention

You MUST focus.

Because they MUST NOT win this battle.

If they do, it truly is game over.

If they can criminalize the exposure of their crimes.

and extract and imprison anyone on the planet, legally for trying to do so

That's it.

People like me, like Julian, we wont exist anymore.

So FIGHT.

Focus.

Let us neither lose sight of this goal, or the momentum necessary in order to achieve it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 3:42 pm

EWillHelpYou, [26.08.21 16:35]

Julian Assange exposed the Afghan money laundering operation more than a decade ago, and is currently incarcerated without actual crime, in Belmarsh maximum security prison, where he remains indefinitely as the US endlessly appeals an extradition case they lost in January.
-
The US Gov's pursuit there puts your rights and freedoms in massive and very real danger.

They are after a specific legal precedent, the right to extract and imprison anyone on earth who would attempt to expose their crimes.
This is what is at stake here.

A real and present danger they would rather you not see coming.
If they succeed, it is likely the flow of actual information and truth will come to a grinding and absolute halt.

Because, to put it plainly, to expose them would be an act of terrorism.

Even writing this statement, alerting you, would objectively be criminal.

This is where our eyes should turn.

To the reality they are trying so desperately to silence.

What they fear here, is public attention on this case and the realities around it. The severe illegality of it. The fact they spied on Julian's lawyers, the fact they tried to steal his children's diapers; the fact they plotted to kill him in numerous ways; the fact the FBI hired a serial pedophile to craft their superseding indictment. They list goes on, of toxic things they engaged in here in their endless pursuit of shutting down Truth itself.

We need to be the tip of the spear here, my friends, and make sure the world is acutely aware of those things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 5:41 pm

I see it now.  the one place where we can take them on directly.  

Bomb at Kabul Airport E9wBqotX0AUs_Ha?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 5:59 pm

Lara Logan

@laralogan
· Aug 23

Disaster at Kabul Airport exposes strategic blunder/insanity of giving up Bagram AF Base, about to become “operation scapegoat”.The facts:it was a POLITICAL dec by US State Dept urged by Pres Envoy Zal Khalilzad after Taliban DEMANDED it.Gen Scottie Miller objected -was overruled

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 6:36 pm

June 23, at budget request hearing, Austin was asked about saving Bagram but Milley needed to insert himself to say this.
"Bagram is not necessary, tactically or operationally for what we are going to try to do here with Afghanistan".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 7:29 pm

E~
Media: Extension of DeepState

The only time the news media ever called Trump presidential and treated him with any respect was the day that he sent missiles into Syria so what does that tell you about our mockingbird media?

If somethings seems too incongruous or people too incompetent to be true, it’s because there might be more to the story .

Finally, consider the fact that according to what we’re told to reporting we had no Intel on the nature of the Taliban and its ability to somehow take over the country and Kabul within 48 hours.

We may have a diminished presence there but we’re not complete fools and we would have advance warning for something like that.

Also consider the nature of the force itself and how it suddenly took over everything under our noses allegedly but note how the media isn’t covering for Biden but has now turned on him. 

Remember Trump didn’t run against Biden he ran against our national press.

This event could also be a way to take Biden out of the office while demonstrating that people who end wars will pay the consequences. 

So despite my thinking Biden is incredibly unfit to be president, both he and Trump should both share credit for finally ending the war there in one sense or anothe. 

Yes we may have notwithdrawn strategically and you may question why Biden did it that way, but Biden is not creating the plans for our withdrawal. but you also have the Pentagon saying they had no warning that the Taliban were any eminent threat.

We are not privy to the details of how these things happened and they would normally be handled by logistical officers and experts.

It seems very mysterious that we would be so flat-footed and conveniently leave that Air Force Base while people were there waiting to scoop them up.

All of this is just speculation but I know people are hearing terrible things on the news. 

Just remember most of us usually question the news — or don’t believe it at all — but when things become very serious or emotional,  the fear center in the amygdala of our brain takes over and we will be less skeptical or critical thinking, abd thus we tend to believe everything that we hear and we get caught up in the narrative.

E
Mockingbirds

Remember  the press did not care about all who have died in all these wars, nor the people who live there, but are now astonished only about l our Americans left behind. They seem to love war more than anything else. 

They could’ve gone after Biden for 1 million things that were very bad but it’s only this that they make a thing about which is odd. Just like the one time they called Trump presidential and we’re nice to him was when he launch the missiles at Syria.

Potential Scenario?

Someone in deep state sabotaged our withdrawal, intentionally left behind weapons and told people where to go and find them. Even potential help of Taliban. 

The Pentagon always lied to Trump about truth in the Middle East whenever he wanted to pull out.

This could be an attempt to embarrass Biden so if any president tries to end the wars in the future they know it will be a travesty and they won’t be likely to do it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 7:41 pm

[26.08.21 20:03]
How do people not understand that the Taliban, and the Afghan army we trained, are literally the same people?
----
The disconnect in understanding around this stupid 20 year money laundering operation is incredible.

-----------

Just remember most of us usually question the news — or don’t believe it at all — but when things become very serious or emotional,  the fear center in the amygdala of our brain takes over and we will be less skeptical or critical thinking, and thus we tend to believe everything that we hear and we get caught up in the narrative.

E

----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 8:20 pm

Bomb at Kabul Airport E9wn59aX0AQj2C_?format=jpg&name=small
Bomb at Kabul Airport E9woRBsX0AEYLct?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 8:38 pm

Ezra A. Cohen, [26.08.21 21:41]
These generals would never make a TV appearance.

Bomb at Kabul Airport E9vgaupXoAQosK9?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 9:11 am

With only two days left to leave Kabul, Afghanistan, desperation is growing. Erik Prince, the former spy founder of Blackwater, a U.S. security services provider, charges high prices for each person he transports.
Prince offers chartered planes from outside the country in which each seat costs $6,500. In contrast, the governments of different countries warn that airport runways will only be available until tomorrow, according to The Wall Street Journal of Aug. 25. 
Prince’s actions have been questioned, and U.N. sanctions weigh heavily on him for his sketchy work in Libya. Blackwater agents were convicted of murder in 2014 while providing security services in Iraq.
On the other hand, although the leaders of the Taliban terrorist movement imposed a final date of August 31 to leave the country, the U.S. military forces require the last four days to withdraw their members and the equipment they intend to remove.
https://thebl.tv/world-news/flight-prices-in-kabul-soar-to-6500-and-chaos-escalates.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 11:56 am

Bomb at Kabul Airport 2N7BNguv_bigger
JeLove

@LovesTheLight
1h

Why is the Biden Admin placing sole focus on Taliban and not AlQ and Isis. They were the ones who claimed responsibility for airport attack.

Remember, Trump made a deal with the Taliban. Hussein created Isis. Know thy enemy

Quote Tweet
Bomb at Kabul Airport 2N7BNguv_normalJeLove
@LovesTheLight
 1h
AUGUST 21, 2017 —— Bomb at Kabul Airport 1f447 https://fb.watch/7G6BjZ_wiB/ via @FacebookWatch

911 was planned in Afghanistan by AlQ and Isis. A hasty withdrawal would only bring rise to the same thing. No mention of Taliban. Interesting.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 4:07 pm

Kash Patel talks about the real evac plan the Trump Admin had in place:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/kashs-corner-we-knew-this-would-happen-in-afghanistan-and-we-had-a-strategy-to-prevent-it_3968920.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 4:12 pm

SURE looks like cnn did a bad thing.  Echoed from 'Daily' thread

Only CNN would do this and not pass along the Intelligence so we can get this guy. Great job CNN!
Quote Tweet

Bomb at Kabul Airport -rKCcjvP_mini

Anderson Cooper 360°

@AC360
· 21h

Two weeks prior to the attack in Kabul, CNN's @clarissaward interviewed a senior ISIS-K commander.

At that time the commander told Ward the group was laying low and waiting for a time to strike.

As Ward notes, these were "words that turned out to be eerily prophetic.

https://twitter.com/AC360/status/1431424098677166082

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 7:05 pm

Bomb at Kabul Airport E96XY6IWYAkAt11?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 10:48 pm

Bomb at Kabul Airport E95bq0SXMAQL_g5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 1:27 pm

@washingtonpost
⁩ reports that Taliban offered to stay out of Kabul and let US forces secure the city. We told them we only needed the airport. We could have controlled the airport and Kabul and evacuated everyone but chose not to. The incompetence is stunning.
Bomb at Kabul Airport E9-i3D_X0AIKsc3?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 1:35 pm

Bomb at Kabul Airport E9-L0zzVkAI1Ylf?format=jpg&name=large
Bomb at Kabul Airport E9-L1AVVIAgd9re?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 1:47 pm

Bomb at Kabul Airport E9-p1FeXsAIFN1N?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 3:44 pm

John Solomon, [30.08.21 14:04]
:red_circle:Up to 100 Afghan evacuees are on US TERROR WATCH LIST! 

:rotating_light:At least one has ties to ISIS.

MEDIA SILENT...

Join @jSolomonReports

John Solomon, [30.08.21 14:34]
:rotating_light:Lt Col Scheller just resigned his commission and said he can’t serve under these leaders for another day longer!

Join @jSolomonReports

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 3:47 pm

Bomb at Kabul Airport E-JXBm0VgAI7z9S?format=jpg&name=large
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 3:47 pm

Bomb at Kabul Airport E-JXBm1UYAEHoPU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 8:09 pm

Bomb at Kabul Airport E-KU2V1XMAEHgbx?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bomb at Kabul Airport   Bomb at Kabul Airport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bomb at Kabul Airport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: