Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace Empty
PostSubject: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:53 pm

July 1952 - August 2021. He was 69 years old. Same age as me only I'm a month older.

People close to RDS have confirmed. A person who was close with Robert (Mark Tassi) and knows the story posted an announcement yesterday on U-tube and Gab. I haven't followed the RDS stuff in quite a long while and I always thought RDS was a tad "iffy" in the info department, but he did mirror some good videos from a few folks I like on his BitChute channel. He was really pushing for Trump last year big time and I followed some of that. After the “BIG ELECTION STEAL” RDS just kinda faded into the wind for me personally. I still hate to hear of his demise though. I do believe that he was on the right side of things and he was a real trooper for at least trying to do the right things.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTLKc6FlHyt/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx0omJQUKM0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:39 pm

Anon  

Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace ASQbOmNY_mini

David Niño Rodriguez

@ninoboxer
· 2h

Folks I can only speak from my heart. I liked Robert David Steele and felt he was a true American patriot. There is confusing disinformation coming out about him and he is not here to defend himself against these crazy allegations. Let’s keep that in mind. This is a spiritual war

(he had an ego for sure)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:50 pm

Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace 2b06       Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace 2b06    Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace 2b06 

That just happened to be the only opinion I've seen on twtr.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 5:05 pm

Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace E-EhTkdWQAQ7Znf?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 10:00 pm

Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace E-FkZWIXIAM29eS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 2:01 pm

Daily Fail having a good old fashion shit slinging time. Screenshot pretty much tells the tale. Link if you want to smell more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9942277/Anti-vaxxer-QAnon-supporter-dies-COVID-Hospitalized-anti-vaxx-speaking-tour-Florida.html

Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace Daily_13

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 4:48 am

Benjamin Fulford mentions Robert David Steele in this weeks blog posting. This was posted on 30 August, just 3 days after Steels death so, due to the suddenness of RDS's death the contents may seem a little sketchy. Fulford worked with what he had at the time and it's obvious that RDS died while Fulford was still working on this weekly post, it would seem.

Link below to the full 30 August Fulford report. Below is the part pertaining to RDS in that report. 

https://kpblog.space/2021/09/02/full-article-benjamin-fulford-8-30-21-more-rats-abandoning-the-biden-ship/

Ben Fulford Excerpt wrote:
In the U.S. Robert David Steele, who has been carrying out an anti-cabal tour of the country appears to have been attacked with an electromagnetic weapon.

Steele, who was in robust health, was in a critical care facility at the Central Florida Regional Hospital at 1401 West Seminole Blvd, Sanford, Florida, according to colleagues.

“Robert was somehow put into a medically induced coma, he is intubated,” they say.

The sources say RDS gave Charlotte Rose medical power of attorney/authority.  Rose says he is a “medical prisoner,” and that hospitals are the new concentration camps.  “Hospitals are a marvelous place for the Deep State to take out people that are inconvenient to them,” the colleagues say.  We have not heard directly from RDS about this except for a brief message saying the situation was “touch and go.”

As this report goes live we are getting reports that RDS has passed away.  MI6 says they were told by the CIA that RDS was killed because he was caught passing on classified documents.  A Mossad source said this sounds like an excuse aimed at avoiding the inevitable retaliation.  However, I must point out that RDS was originally introduced to me by a person who later faked his death so this may be the case this time too.  We will let readers know.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 3:16 pm

JUAN O SAVIN AND SEAN STONE: THE DEATH OF RDS, AND HIS "BEST KEPT SECRET"

The RDS part is at the beginning of the video. Important to note – at around 14½ minutes O’Savin speaks on RDS’s recent conversion and acceptance of Yeshua. I’m happy to know that and I’m sure y’all are happy about that as well.

Show Notes wrote:
Juan O'Savin and Sean Stone discuss what seems to have happened to Robert David Steele once in the hospital... Even though he has passed on, Robert was very excited to release the new docu-series "Best Kept Secret" and the upcoming documentary "Masters of Illusion" about Wall Street treason and corruption. "Best Kept Secret" premiers Labor Day weekend on 107daily.com and ickonic.com as well as Vimeo.

Juan O'Savin also gives us an update on the turmoil we should expect in the coming months.

LENGTH: 72 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UwDvKiMW6hTU/

BEST KEPT SECRET DOCUSERIES TRAILER - SEAN STONE, ROBERT DAVID STEELE, JUAN O SAVIN

Below is the 3½ minute trailer for the documentary “Best Kept Secret” that RDS was a part of. If you go to the show notes on BitChute there are a ton of links for you to follow. To much there to list here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LIval9znkXSj/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 5:17 am

Benjamin Fulford is still digging and getting info on the death (murder) of Robert David Steele. Here is what he had to say in this week’s article published 13 Sept. 2021. Link provide to the article below. I’ve excerpted the RDS part of the article below.

https://kpblog.space/2021/09/17/full-article-benjamin-fulford-9-13-21-fake-biden-regime-begs-china-for-money-as-9-30-payments-deadline-looms/

Benjamin Fulford wrote:
On a final note this week, we would like to share the following exchange we had with Sean Stone, the self-described son of movie director Oliver Stone, about the death of Robert David Steele:

“The investigation into the death of RDS has revealed that he was murdered by injection because he was investigating the embezzlement of $300,000 of his funds.  You have emerged as a person of interest.  What do you know about all this?”

This was his non-answer:

“Are you working with Gordon Duff? If so, please ask him to have Jack Heart contact me as I want to talk with him about his work…”

If somebody implicated me in a murder, you can be sure I would respond.  Remember Oliver Stone proved himself to be a controlled opposition when he made a movie saying almost everybody was involved in the assassination of President John F, Kennedy and yet failed to say anything when released documents show Israeli President David Ben Gurion ordered the assassination.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace   Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert David Steele has passed – May he rest in peace
Page 1 of 1